Raids for show.

I agree for the most part. And in fact I've also come to think that the mysterious shortages we have seen even post pandemic, such as baby formula and bottled water (because of a supposed plastic shortage!) are also just for show. You might think that these are enabled and instigated to jack up the prices eventually when these things hit the shelves again. Note that they are all critical things that we need, mostly. I sometimes get the impression that Biden-Obama-Clinton-Bush New World Order controlled government agencies are using all kinds of sanctions and citations on these industries to create these temporary shortages... And that another possible motive besides price jacking is to say to the public: "hey, we control everything, get it?? If we don't like the kind of talk that we hear on the street this is what you're going to get."

Note that there wasn't a shortage of any other things that are packaged in plastic bottles. Just water, the most important one.

I agree for the most part. And in fact I've also come to think that the mysterious shortages we have seen even post pandemic, such as baby formula and bottled water (because of a supposed plastic shortage!) are also just for show. You might think that these are enabled and instigated to jack up the prices eventually when these things hit the shelves again. Note that they are all critical things that we need, mostly. I sometimes get the impression that Biden-Obama-Clinton-Bush New World Order controlled government agencies are using all kinds of sanctions and citations on these industries to create these temporary shortages... And that another possible motive besides price jacking is to say to the public: "hey, we control everything, get it?? If we don't like the kind of talk that we hear on the street this is what you're going to get."

Note that there wasn't a shortage of any other things that are packaged in plastic bottles. Just water, the most important one.
And shortages of odd things like pasta and egg noodles.....Big empty spaces on the shelves in the frozen food aisles, particularly junk food.

Might be on to something there.

Think about why this is being handled this way.

It isn't about anything other than to show the country that if your politics is not in line with progressive liberalism, you are now considered a target...

I saw the raid as an example of how the effeminate, flaccid, liberal incels feel they have to try to assert their manhood whenever they attain any kind of real power. It's not an easy thing to be a liberal these days, what with being so deprived of their masculinity because of radical feminism, fat, ugly, mouthy liberal women, trannies, and sexual role-reversals.

It isn't about anything other than to show the country that if your politics is not in line with progressive liberalism, you are now considered a target...
I think it's much more, and much worse, but this is one of the messages, yes.

We already know. A subpoena to recover the documents was issued during the summer.

truthout.org

DOJ Subpoenaed Docs Back in June, Prior to Mar-a-Lago Raid on Monday

Some have suggested that the raid on Monday demonstrates Trump hid docs that were supposed to be handed over months ago.
truthout.org
truthout.org

Trump lied about giving them all back. He forced Garland's hand.

And shortages of odd things like pasta and egg noodles.....Big empty spaces on the shelves in the frozen food aisles, particularly junk food.

Might be on to something there.
Well, let me think what else I've seen a shortage of....

Half&half and cream.
Peanut butter.
Chicken (but not pork! Pork is the opposite!)

...any others? Why are these things so specific? They claimed it was shipping issues first. But if that was the case then groceries stores would have less of everything. In these cases it is only things that people really want or need. The most popular and most common types of items.

Well, let me think what else I've seen a shortage of....

Half&half and cream.
Peanut butter.
Chicken (but not pork! Pork is the opposite!)

...any others? Why are these things so specific? They claimed it was shipping issues first. But if that was the case then groceries stores would have less of everything. In these cases it is only things that people really want or need. The most popular and most common types of items.
A new wave of bird flu 'splains the chicken and eggs, sort of......Kind of convenient how that just dropped at this point in time, innit?

Hey libtards which is it?... did Biden know about this raid?... he says he didn't know about it... so does that mean Garland took this most unprecedented action all on his own?....
From day one I never feared Merrick Garland... he is one stupid mother fer and I knew he would screw up bigtime and now he has....

The more lies Trump makes up, the more solid is the case against him.

But the law has to have the courage to do what is necessary to save democracy from a fascist takeover.

There's a very big threat of violence erupting and much blood being spilled. The military will be needed for killing the extreme right boys.

Can there be anything other than a bad outcome now, regardless of which side prevails?

But the law has to have the courage to do what is necessary to save democracy from a fascist takeover.

There's a very big threat of violence erupting and much blood being spilled. The military will be needed for killing the extreme right boys.

Can there be anything other than a bad outcome now, regardless of which side prevails?
you-just-ran-past-full-retard-leapt-over-potato-and-42894973.png

Well you know..plastic is made from..oil. Biden put the kaibosh on American oil production his 1st day in office. See section 7 here:

Somewhere in your head there's a nagging conscience over what you're supporting. I have its attention any time I choose to bring it to the surface.
I don't support statism in any form.....But I support totally delusional retardation even less.

Now get the fuck back in your own lane, and take care of your own beta male cuck fascist PM, before casting any shade on Murica.

It was also to take the public notice away from the fact that Democrats voted to add 87,00 new IRS agents to harass the American public less than 90 days before an election.

I don't support statism in any form.....But I support totally delusional retardation even less.

Now get the fuck back in your own lane, and take care of your own beta male cuck fascist PM, before casting any shade on Murica.
Sounds like Justine Castreaux?

Too late. The fascists are already occupying the Whitehouse as well as the DOJ.

Hey libtards which is it?... did Biden know about this raid?... he says he didn't know about it... so does that mean Garland took this most unprecedented action all on his own?....
From day one I never feared Merrick Garland... he is one stupid mother fer and I knew he would screw up bigtime and now he has....
When he was making that press statement he looked very scared and coerced.

Q NUTS are funny and scary.............at the same time.

Being that gullible and stupid isn't achieved without help (FOX)

They seem to be running late.

Hundreds of conspiracy theorists gathered at the AT&T Discovery Plaza in Dallas to await the arrival of former president Donald Trump and John F. Kennedy Jr., whom they expected to announce an unlikely campaign for the White House around 12:30 p.m. Tuesday.

As of late afternoon, those optimists were still waiting.

1660665374722.png

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA

New Topics

Forum List

Back