“Raid” on Benedict Biden’s Home Was a Sham: FBI Literally Set an Appointment With Biden’s Attorneys

Advanced notice is a good idea to assure you don’t uncover any damaging paperwork

Don't be ridiculous. I don't have tantrums. Biden has nothing to hide.
then why is he hiding so much stuff? from classified documents to creating an elaborate story about hunter’s laptop

it’s like they think they are American versions of Saddam and Uday Hussein

You do realize the first time the government came to Mar-A-Lago to retrieve classified documents, it was pre-arranged with Trump, right?

Right?

Trump chose to hide some documents from them. And THEN he had to be raided.

Idiot.
Wasn't the insistence from the Trump camp that they didn't have classified documents? Isn't it more likely that they didn't know or at least Trump didn't know the documents were there? Or that they were if even in his own mind, already declassified than it is that there was some plot hatched by Trump to steal classified documents? Especially since we don't even know what those classified documents contained though something tells me if it were in the least bit "juicy" it would have been leaked. Does anyone really believe that Trump personally went through all those boxes and confirmed that there were no classified documents in there? That he packed them originally? Isn't it more likely that Trump as is his childish reaction to many things to immediately be combative and fight the opposite side of whoever he sees as the enemy at that moment?

He strikes me as not someone who thinks things like this through and is far more reactionary than calculating on most issues. This one included.

And the explanation that this is attributed to carelessness and inattention to detail coupled with Trump's instinct to fight against perceived enemies regardless of who's right or wrong makes far more sense to me that some diabolical plot to steal classified documents.

I never said that. Pence hasn't continued to find new documents over and over eiher though. It would also seem as though Pence's documents are from his time as VP. In other words from 2 years ago. Biden seems to have classified documents in multiple locations from time periods spanning decades. There is a clear difference. Unless you're politically biased.
How many documents did Trump have?

How many documents did Biden have?

How many documents did Pence have?

Which makes sense Biden was a US Senator, Vice President and now President.

How many documents did Trump have?

Dont know neither and neither do you
How many documents did Biden have?

Dont know and neither do you
How many documents did Pence have?
Dont know and neither do you.

The point isn’t numbers though is it? The reason the FBI should have taken over the search long ago is because it became pretty obvious that Biden had apparently stashed documents all over the place and did not have a handle on what he had or where. It was clear that it wasn’t a one off. Of course that would have been known back in November had the administration been transparent about it.….
Which makes sense Biden was a US Senator, Vice President and now President.

It makes sense that Biden has been taking classified documents and storing them all over the place his entire time in public office?

Dont know neither and neither do you

Dont know and neither do you

Dont know and neither do you.

The point isn’t numbers though is it? The reason the FBI should have taken over the search long ago is because it became pretty obvious that Biden had apparently stashed documents all over the place and did not have a handle on what he had or where. It was clear that it wasn’t a one off. Of course that would have been known back in November had the administration been transparent about it.….

It makes sense that Biden has been taking classified documents and storing them all over the place his entire time in public office?
You are just a partisan hack, now you want to accuse Biden of wrong doing unlike Trump and Pence, you want to give them a free pass.

You are just a partisan hack, now you want to accuse Biden of wrong doing unlike Trump and Pence, you want to give them a free pass.
Im the partisan? How is pointing out that Biden has on numerous occasions over many decades illegally removed classified documents from a secure space? Is that not a true statement? I also don't get why thinking that the FBI should have taken over the investigation and search from the Biden admin far earlier based on the fact that they kept finding more documents spread out over numerous locations is a partisan position. The administration knew about the classified documents found not only at the Penn Center but also in Biden's garage prior to the elections in November. They chose not to say anything about them until January purely for political reasons. Im not the partisan for pointing that out. If you're denying that's what happened on the other hand...

BTW I've never said Trump wasnt wrong for having the classified documents in his house. I've also never said Biden took those documents intentionally.

Im the partisan? How is pointing out that Biden has on numerous occasions over many decades illegally removed classified documents from a secure space? Is that not a true statement? I also don't get why thinking that the FBI should have taken over the investigation and search from the Biden admin far earlier based on the fact that they kept finding more documents spread out over numerous locations is a partisan position. The administration knew about the classified documents found not only at the Penn Center but also in Biden's garage prior to the elections in November. They chose not to say anything about them until January purely for political reasons. Im not the partisan for pointing that out. If you're denying that's what happened on the other hand...

BTW I've never said Trump wasnt wrong for having the classified documents in his house. I've also never said Biden took those documents intentionally.
So we agree, ALL 3 should be investigated and held accountable. What's the debate?

You tell me you're the only one making the case that they should be treated differently.
Actually if you read my posts, I have said time and time again that ALL 3 should be investigated and ALL 3 should be held accountable. It is you that has posted Biden this and Biden that and sliding right past Trump and Pence.

Actually if you read my posts, I have said time and time again that ALL 3 should be investigated and ALL 3 should be held accountable. It is you that has posted Biden this and Biden that and sliding right past Trump and Pence.

No you've posted a bunch of things defending Biden, and laying out how what he did was different and thus should be treated differently. Nice try though.

BTW. To answer the question that you asked that started this. Yes I’m quite sure NA asked Biden for all classified documents before he left the VP position which he clearly didn’t turn over. Just like Trump…..

Forum List

Back