Rage

I'm listening to the book. I'm in chapter 27. He's discussing Trump's interactions with "Little Rocket Man". I so dearly wish that Woodward was making this stuff up. Trump is a moron on an order that nobody has ever seen.
A dangerous, reckless, irresponsible moron unfit to be president.

Who's been more effective, and helped the citizens of the USA instead of your Chinese pals, than the last 5 presidents combined.

Chapter 33 was especially brutal for the Blob. It discusses his Dukakis-In-The-Tank moment at the Church with the bible. His explanation on why he ran to the bunker was especially hilarious... El-Blob-O played it off like the Secret Service just came by and casually said, "Lets go inspect the bunker" and Trump said, "Sure." Like the Secret Service wouldn't have scheduled this well in advance.

lol.... Yeah...listen/read the book.

Is there really a point made in the book that you can't summarize in our disagreement? I'm not going to read a book to disagree with you.

How about reading a book to further your understanding....remember the lecture you gave me on the other thread?

As for the point, Kim played Trump like a fiddle. He still has his nukes and is further entrenched in power than ever before. And repeatedly your blob says he "likes" him.
and they arent firing missiles over the region or testing nukes anymore either ! what happened to ww3 you lying leftwing idiots said Trump would start ! and by the way a major peace agreement was just signed between Israel and 2 Arab countries was recently signed !

Is there really a point made in the book that you can't summarize in our disagreement? I'm not going to read a book to disagree with you.

How about reading a book to further your understanding....remember the lecture you gave me on the other thread?

As for the point, Kim played Trump like a fiddle. He still has his nukes and is further entrenched in power than ever before. And repeatedly your blob says he "likes" him.
and they arent firing missiles over the region or testing nukes anymore either ! what happened to ww3 you lying leftwing idiots said Trump would start ! and by the way a major peace agreement was just signed between Israel and 2 Arab countries was recently signed !
Major? Yeah, make me laugh harder.

If I'm a leader of one of our enemies, I like having the blob in the White House. He's gun shy and a moron.

Major? Yeah, make me laugh harder.

If I'm a leader of one of our enemies, I like having the blob in the White House. He's gun shy and a moron.

You're projecting again, sweetcheeks.

Forum List

Back