Rage

Trump is the first president to even bother to have the respect to meet the leader of NK. That's how you make progress diplomatically.

It also permits direct observation a hermit leader so as to gain unfiltered knowledge of said leader.

lol.... Yeah...listen/read the book.

Is there really a point made in the book that you can't summarize in our disagreement? I'm not going to read a book to disagree with you.

How about reading a book to further your understanding....remember the lecture you gave me on the other thread?

As for the point, Kim played Trump like a fiddle. He still has his nukes and is further entrenched in power than ever before. And repeatedly your blob says he "likes" him.

I'm listening to the book. I'm in chapter 27. He's discussing Trump's interactions with "Little Rocket Man". I so dearly wish that Woodward was making this stuff up. Trump is a moron on an order that nobody has ever seen.

And yet, he is the only one to get Israel and actual, muslim majority countries to sign peace agreements.........

Woodward is a hack.......and likely did make things up.

How about reading a book to further your understanding....remember the lecture you gave me on the other thread?

I have read plenty of books. You know damn well the reading of a book is a rather large asking of somebody you're having a disagreement with.

As for the point, Kim played Trump like a fiddle. He still has his nukes and is further entrenched in power than ever before.

North Korea is still drowning in sanctions and if they actually have any operational nukes they are pretty shitty. How would you have gotten the nukes?

And repeatedly your blob says he "likes" him.

You're slipping. I thought we were making progress. My blob?

I have read plenty of books. You know damn well the reading of a book is a rather large asking of somebody you're having a disagreement with.

As for the point, Kim played Trump like a fiddle. He still has his nukes and is further entrenched in power than ever before.

North Korea is still drowning in sanctions and if they actually have any operational nukes they are pretty shitty. How would you have gotten the nukes?

And repeatedly your blob says he "likes" him.

You're slipping. I thought we were making progress. My blob?

Oh dear...I'm so worried about our progress. LOL

Meeting with Kim does nothing to destabilize him in NK. That the blob even said "they fell in love" is further elevation.

I'm just saying read the book if you want the whole picture over and above the conversation. You were lecturing me (or trying to) on another thread about the topic.

It's really your progress. ;)

Meeting with Kim does nothing to destabilize him in NK. That the blob even said "they fell in love" is further elevation.

Meeting with Kim is the biggest diplomatic gesture the United States has ever made towards North Korea. Maybe it's possible to make progress with diplomacy. I continue to believe people can be reasoned with.

Harry Truman was a moron. He turned victory in Korea to a mind numbing series of "truce talks" that left us in a technical state of war for more than 60 years. The media loved "give'em hell Harry" so it didn't matter that we lost anywhere from the low number of 35,000 to the high number of 50,000 Troops in a three year quagmire. President Trump told us it might not work but he tried to bring the insane regime out of the dark ages and he should be praised for his efforts.

Trump is the first president to even bother to have the respect to meet the leader of NK. That's how you make progress diplomatically.

lol.... Yeah...listen/read the book.

I don't read sewage.

You just gargle it when the blob speaks.

Nah, Trump is like fine single malt scotch.

Nothing you could ever hope to understand because you are an uncultured baboon.

It's really your progress. ;)

Meeting with Kim is the biggest diplomatic gesture the United States has ever made towards North Korea. Maybe it's possible to make progress with diplomacy. I continue to believe people can be reasoned with.

And they can be taken advantage of as well; as Kim did to the blob.

The ironic thing is later on (Chapter 32 or so), Kushner is talking about re-election. He's telling Woodward about optics and how the President looks is just as important as what he says. If he's photographed with different leaders, people remember that more than they remember the details of what is discussed.

Kim appearing with Trump helped him and didn't help us much. We got nothing out of the subsequent meetings. It's arguable that we didn't get anything out of the first meeting either.

Forum List

Back