Raft game...

fuzzykitten99

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2004
You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
I thought I was good at these types of logic games, but I still can't get this one. I will keep trying though. I think I remember a variation of it involving a farmer, fox, chicken, and something else.

Follow these rules to play the game (the intro/instructions are in Japanese so someone translated them):
Only 2 persons on the raft at a time The father can not stay with any of the daughters, without their mother's presence The mother can not stay with any of the sons, without their father's presence The theif (striped shirt) can not stay with any family member, if The Policeman is not there Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft. To start click on the big blue circle on the right. To move the people click on them. To move the raft click on the pole on the opposite side of the river.

Link: http://freeweb.siol.net/danej/riverIQGame.swf

Well, for whatever reason the boys beat on the girls when the parents aren't together, here's the solution. DO NOT LOOK IF YOU'D RATHER SOLVE IT YOURSELF!

You can switch all the male and female nouns with each other and it still works.
Send the cop and the crook across.
Bring the cop back.
Send the cop and a boy across.
Bring the cop and the crook back.
Send the father and the other boy across.
Bring the father back.
Send the mother and father across.
Bring the mother back.
Bring the father back.
Send the mother and the father across.
Bring the mother back.
Send the mother and a girl across.
Bring the cop and the crook back.
Send the cop and a girl across.
Bring the cop back.