Raffensperger Slams Trump Campaign

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
It's good to see a few Republicans with a spine standing up to the bizarre shit show that is the Trump White House.

Once this recount is complete, everyone in Georgia will be able to have even more confidence in the results of our elections, despite the massive amounts of misinformation that is being spread by dishonest actors.​
There are those who are exploiting the emotions of many Trump supporters with fantastic claims, half-truths, misinformation, and frankly, they are misleading the President as well, apparently.​

History will treat these liars and grifters very poorly.

RINO's gotta RINO ... :cool:

Tinfoil RINO.jpg

It's good to see a few Republicans with a spine standing up to the bizarre shit show that is the Trump White House.

Once this recount is complete, everyone in Georgia will be able to have even more confidence in the results of our elections, despite the massive amounts of misinformation that is being spread by dishonest actors.​
There are those who are exploiting the emotions of many Trump supporters with fantastic claims, half-truths, misinformation, and frankly, they are misleading the President as well, apparently.​

Trump likes to shit on his supporters if they are not doing what he wants.

I am assuming he was blowing smoke up everyone's ass back in 2018 when he was going to insure clean elections.

Dec. 4, 2018, 11:32 PM CST
By Associated Press
Republican state Rep. Brad Raffensperger was elected Georgia's secretary of state on Tuesday amid a debate over access to the polls and election security.
Raffensperger, 63, defeated Democratic former Rep. John Barrow in a runoff for the office, which had been held by Republican Gov.-elect Brian Kemp. The runoff was made necessary after neither candidate polled more than 50 percent on Nov. 6, with Raffensperger leading by about 16,000 votes out of more than 3.8 million cast.
Raffensperger said he would make preventing voter fraud his priority, pledging to continue Kemp's practice of strictly enforcing voter ID laws and pruning registration rolls of inactive voters. Any changes to state elections laws must be approved by the Republican-controlled Legislature for Kemp's signature.

Raffensperger might be the most inept politician i have ever seen in my life

All he had to do was say nothing and put all the responsibility on the legislature.......

Instead he nuked his own career.....Odd

All he had to do was say nothing and put all the responsibility on the legislature.......

A man with integrity.

Something that is sorely lacking in politics these days.

A man with integrity.

Something that is sorely lacking in politics these days.

If he had integrity would he be part of the republican party in fucking Georgia?

I think not

I am assuming he was blowing smoke up everyone's ass back in 2018 when he was going to insure clean elections.

Dec. 4, 2018, 11:32 PM CST
By Associated Press
Republican state Rep. Brad Raffensperger was elected Georgia's secretary of state on Tuesday amid a debate over access to the polls and election security.
Raffensperger, 63, defeated Democratic former Rep. John Barrow in a runoff for the office, which had been held by Republican Gov.-elect Brian Kemp. The runoff was made necessary after neither candidate polled more than 50 percent on Nov. 6, with Raffensperger leading by about 16,000 votes out of more than 3.8 million cast.
Raffensperger said he would make preventing voter fraud his priority, pledging to continue Kemp's practice of strictly enforcing voter ID laws and pruning registration rolls of inactive voters. Any changes to state elections laws must be approved by the Republican-controlled Legislature for Kemp's signature.
Good job

New Topics

Forum List

Back