Raffensburger now changing his tune.....he smells it coming.

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Uh-oh.....looks like even the Justice department isn't going to be able to cover it all this time.

Now why would old Braddy-boy be suddenly having such a moment of outrage over election fraud? Hmmmm
I'll give you two guesses..

No

One guess...

JO

Too late.

This Zionist assclown told us the flushing out of GOP observers and media to then have four dykes bring out suitcases of traitor Joe fraud ballots was

NORMAL

He is never to be trusted.

Uh-oh.....looks like even the Justice department isn't going to be able to cover it all this time.

Now why would old Braddy-boy be suddenly having such a moment of outrage over election fraud? Hmmmm

No

One guess...

JO
awesome source. would read again. not

No

One guess...

JO
The source is the SOS's own Twitter account, you idiot.

No

One guess...

JO
waynedupree.com lol

No

One guess...

JO
waynedupree.com lol
Did you see Raffensperger's post on Twitter? Do some research, stupid troll.

Last edited:

No

One guess...

JO
Again...Mark Zuckerberg paid millions $$$$ to steal the election. He gave Raffenberg $5.6 million for voter something other vague and nothing anyone would donate money to ...$4 million of this $5.6 is unaccounted for..........AUDIT his and his families asses...........that type of money doesn't just disappear.

No

One guess...

JO

Dereliction of duty to certify the election, when this is exactly the documentation that he should have inspected before the calendar turned to December 2020,

Should be removed for gross incompetence.

No

One guess...

JO
waynedupree.com lol
i saw enough of Raffensperger. was he the guy whose family was threatened by ***** like you? yes, he was.

No

One guess...

JO
waynedupree.com lol
i saw enough of Raffensperger. was he the guy whose family was threatened by ***** like you? yes, he was.
Death threats are nothing new and they are bipartisan. Nothing new, another troll crash and burn.

No

One guess...

JO
waynedupree.com lol
Death threats are nothing new and they are bipartisan. Nothing new, another troll crash and burn.
this is not about getting a technique patented, asstwat. novelty is not an issue.

by the way: this just in. IT IS OVER

No

One guess...

JO
waynedupree.com lol
this is not about getting a technique patented, asstwat. novelty is not an issue.

AZ supposedly has 200,000 missing ballots. If those ballots are not found they will not be counted. It is not over. The audits will continue in other states.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

No

One guess...

JO
waynedupree.com lol

AZ supposedly has 200,000 missing ballots. If those ballots are not found they will not be counted. It is not over. The audits will continue in other states.
ok. but did you hear about the 5 kajillion ballets missing from the bolshoi theater?

Earlier on June 14, Mariska Bodison, with the county’s Board of Registration and Elections, told the Georgia Star News that “a few forms are missing” when asked for documentation on approximately 19,000 absentee ballots that were said to have been placed in drop boxes.
Garland Favorito, head of the Voter GA election integrity group, and a petitioner, told The Epoch Times that the new admission of missing forms could be used in the ongoing case at some point, but he would have to discuss that matter with his attorney.

Favorito believes the missing forms “could explain why we saw counterfeit ballots.”

Those ballots “could have originated from these drop boxes that don’t have chain of custody forms,” he said. “So I think there is a connection there.”

Last edited:

No

One guess...

JO
waynedupree.com lol

You concede ?

O.K.

No

One guess...

JO
waynedupree.com lol

You concede ?

O.K.
wow, a brain surgeon has finally arrived. thank you, thank you, thank you. your enormous wit and collosal insight has brought so much to the table, it finally broke.just like Alexander, the homo, with the Gordian knot, you made a severely interesting impact with your post.

Forum List

Back