Raffensburger now changing his tune.....he smells it coming.

Uh-oh.....looks like even the Justice department isn't going to be able to cover it all this time.

Now why would old Braddy-boy be suddenly having such a moment of outrage over election fraud? Hmmmm
I'll give you two guesses..

No

One guess...

JO
awesome source. would read again. not
The source is the SOS's own Twitter account, you idiot.
waynedupree.com lol
Did you see Raffensperger's post on Twitter? Do some research, stupid troll.
i saw enough of Raffensperger. was he the guy whose family was threatened by ***** like you? yes, he was.
Death threats are nothing new and they are bipartisan. Nothing new, another troll crash and burn.
this is not about getting a technique patented, asstwat. novelty is not an issue.

by the way: this just in. IT IS OVER

You concede ?

O.K.
wow, a brain surgeon has finally arrived. thank you, thank you, thank you. your enormous wit and collosal insight has brought so much to the table, it finally broke.just like Alexander, the homo, with the Gordian knot, you made a severely interesting impact with your post.
A troll and a homophobe, multitasking?

Uh-oh.....looks like even the Justice department isn't going to be able to cover it all this time.

Now why would old Braddy-boy be suddenly having such a moment of outrage over election fraud? Hmmmm

No

One guess...

JO
waynedupree.com lol
i saw enough of Raffensperger. was he the guy whose family was threatened by ***** like you? yes, he was.
Death threats are nothing new and they are bipartisan. Nothing new, another troll crash and burn.
this is not about getting a technique patented, asstwat. novelty is not an issue.

by the way: this just in. IT IS OVER

You concede ?

O.K.
wow, a brain surgeon has finally arrived. thank you, thank you, thank you. your enormous wit and collosal insight has brought so much to the table, it finally broke.just like Alexander, the homo, with the Gordian knot, you made a severely interesting impact with your post.
A troll and a homophobe, multitasking?
it's no task at all slapping you weak cuckolds around. did i trigger you with the revelation that alexander might have been a homosexual? are you now afraid of him?

It is "homophobia" to notice all the homos involved with the steal

It is anti Semitic to notice all the Jews involved with the steal

It is racist to notice all the black bigots involved with the steal.

It is anti-moron to notice how many morons here cannot do basic math....

No

One guess...

JO
You gullible morons. He did not admit or even imply that there was one single fraudulent vote. You're just getting fooled by a bunch of paid white-wing Liars again.

You Trumpistas are certified idiots.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

In case you haven't been paying attention when your buddy Kamala does this -- responding with faux laughter isn't the convincing rebuttal you think it is, and your rush to respond to all of these threads in that way just indicates how nervous and uncomfortable all of this is making you.

No

One guess...

JO
waynedupree.com lol

Wow, what an abysmal attempt to dodge after Lastamender made you choke on your first post that tried to discredit the source.
Hahaha, maybe you should just hang it up for the night before you embarrass yourself further, and start fresh tomorrow

Last edited:

No

One guess...

JO
waynedupree.com lol

Boom_b0982e_2021211.gif

Forum List

Back