Radicals are defeated in Afghanistan

Haplogroup_Q_%28Y-DNA%29.PNG

It can't be that Americans descended from Europeans but do not have European genetic markers.

Yeah, right. Tell that to some people who lived in the South prior to the 60s or in 'reservations'.
Ohhhh no it's the race card, ohhhhhh nooooo. To hell with you bringing race into the conversation. It's a tactic of the leftist everytime y'all begin to lose the debate or arguments. People should be on to this bullcrap by now, and those employing the tactic should be ashamed to continue doing so when it is so obvious what it is being used for. Like Malcolm x said "the liberal is the most dangerous person in the world", and if he ever got it right, he got it right that time.

Let's restore the complete picture. Americans live on their own land. Then the British colonists bring slaves there, against the wishes of the Native Americans, to the occupied lands. Then they become free and begin to claim not only lands that do not belong historically, but for the settlement of all US lands in general. They demand that they be shown in westerns as cowboys, they demand that they create a picture of black America with 50% of the black population of all states. But historically it is not their land at all, even the south is not their land.
But in the end, segregation is a common practice that was everywhere until modern times. People lived in separate settlements and they were ethnically isolated, there is no infringement of rights
The Black Americans are the same citizens of the US as other people in the US are, aren't they? And they should have the same rights and obligations as other citizens do.

Slavery, racial segregation, suppression of some national, religious and social minorities were quite common around the world throughout centuries. But now the 21st century is over here and these things aren't considered normal in countries which want to be called 'civilized'.

Ohhhh no it's the race card, ohhhhhh nooooo. To hell with you bringing race into the conversation. It's a tactic of the leftist everytime y'all begin to lose the debate or arguments. People should be on to this bullcrap by now, and those employing the tactic should be ashamed to continue doing so when it is so obvious what it is being used for. Like Malcolm x said "the liberal is the most dangerous person in the world", and if he ever got it right, he got it right that time.
I don't know what argument I lose and my intention was not to deflect. I pointed out to simple facts that used to take place in the past. Why I mentioned them, you can understand if you re-read the post I was answering to.

The same chart could be used for anything really showing how much more the US spends on education, health, care, etc.
Indeed tis true. The following includes many graphs, but one in particular to note is the outcome of education. I focused on South Korea comparison with the US and threw in Pakistan just for fun. You are able to compare any country of choice using specific, educational categories

Hate to break it to the Snowflakes but the 'natives' had massive slave empires long before any Euros got here, and they also tortured people for entertainment and sport, beat their wives, and murdered each other for wealth and goods. they could be hired all day by the thousands to rape and kill anybody for a keg or rum or a crappy musket or a blanket. Many times they did that all on their own, no prodding needed.

And, for over 250 years, they had more than enough means to drive every European into the sea at will, yet they didn't.
Was it because they were tribal, and therefore they wouldn't unite for the cause of ridding their supposed land of the Europeans, otherwise after those Europeans attempted to establish themselves here in America ?

So is it that we are becoming tribal ourselves, and therefore we will find ourselves in the same predicament that these natives had found themselves in, otherwise all due to their tribalism ??

I don't know what argument I lose and my intention was not to deflect. I pointed out to simple facts that used to take place in the past. Why I mentioned them, you can understand if you re-read the post I was answering to.
Just hate when everything dissolves into race, and then all the whining about race, but it can't be helped I guess. Carry on.

Was it because they were tribal, and therefore they wouldn't unite for the cause of ridding their supposed land of the Europeans, otherwise after those Europeans attempted to establish themselves here in America ?

So is it that we are becoming tribal ourselves, and therefore we will find ourselves in the same predicament that these natives had found themselves in, otherwise all due to their tribalism ??

When the rulers lose the will to rule, the culture degenerates and devolves backwards, yes. The U.S. was dominated by WASP culture after the Dutch lost, and being nominally Christian and a trading culture it was a lot more tolerant of 'diversity' than most others who were heavily insular, and thus sowed the seeds of its own eventual devolution when that traditional culture succumbed to fracturing and weakening. Affluenza and rent seeking being the main catalysts for the U.S.'s current demise. So the short answer is yes, we're in a cultural civil war that is now turning into a tribal war, and becoming based on racial lines. The Marxists are exploiting race and neurotic deviancies to the max.

Constantly equating 'liberalism' with left wing deconstructionism is also misleading and counter-productive as well; they are not relatives and are further apart ideologically and culturally than financial capitalism and Marxists are; the latter are both 'globalist' and as we see in Red China complement each other as totalitarian corporatists, and both are preferred by elitists and 'Social Darwinism' fans. The net results of both are the distinctions without a difference as far as the middle and lower classes are concerned; neither promotes social mobility based on merit, the carrot on the end of the stick for most of society. There is a vast difference between a liberal like a Hubert Humphrey and a Patrick Moynihan and a Marxist thugs like Maxine Waters and BLM fans.

Last edited:
When the rulers lose the will to rule, the culture degenerates and devolves backwards, yes. The U.S. was dominated by WASP culture after the Dutch lost, and being nominally Christian and a trading culture it was a lot more tolerant of 'diversity' than most others who were heavily insular, and thus sowed the seeds of its own eventual devolution when that traditional culture succumbed to fracturing and weakening. Affluenza and rent seeking being the main catalysts for the U.S.'s current demise. So the short answer is yes, we're in a cultural civil war that is now turning into a tribal war, and becoming based on racial lines. The Marxists are exploiting race and neurotic deviancies to the max.

Constantly equating 'liberalism' with left wing deconstructionism is also misleading and counter-productive as well; they are not relatives and are further apart ideologically and culturally than financial capitalism and Marxists are; the latter are both 'globalist' and as we see in Red China complement each other as totalitarian corporatists, and both are preferred by elitists and 'Social Darwinism' fans. The net results of both are the distinctions without a difference as far as the middle and lower classes are concerned; neither promotes social mobility based on merit, the carrot on the end of the stick for most of society. There is a vast difference between a liberal like a Hubert Humphrey and a Patrick Moynihan and a Marxist thugs like Maxine Waters and BLM fans.
A very educational read, otherwise very educationally spoken. Thanks for that, and it was also understood easily. Thanks for that also.

Forum List

Back