Radicals are defeated in Afghanistan

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
According to sources, the Afghan National Resistance Front (FTS) posted photos and videos on the Web that show that motorized columns of the radical Taliban movement (a terrorist organization) began to leave the Panjshir Valley. Asian journalists note that in recent weeks the Taliban have lost ground on most of the battlefields in northern Afghanistan, including the provinces of Panjshir, Baghlan, Takhar and Badakhshan.

Experts emphasize that if the Taliban surrender the Panjshir, this could return the situation to the 90s of the last century. They note that the return of Panjshir is an excellent opportunity for the FTS to gain control of all of northern Afghanistan, or at least areas that were once the rear of the forces under the command of the famed Afghan warlord, Ahmad Shah Massoud.

Doesn't sound like much of a defeat.

Strange how this has conveniently developed now, otherwise as if the Taliban are these weak bunch of rag tags that once upon a time in 2021 had ran the U.S. Military out of Afghanistan, and had defeated the Afghan army all at the same time. Hmmmmm, sounds real fishy if'n you are'n a ask'n me.

Joe trying to fix what he had a broken again ??

• Banned
in 2021 had ran the U.S. Military out of Afghanistan
1599px-Military_Expenditures_by_Country_2019.svg.png

The Taliban in modern days is not a monolith it was in the 90s. It comprises of a number of factions that sometimes oppose each other. Thus, the effectiveness of their government remains under the question.

• Banned
The Taliban in modern days is not a monolith it was in the 90s. It comprises of a number of factions that sometimes oppose each other. Thus, the effectiveness of their government remains under the question.
The effectiveness of the "government" of extremists? OMG. What are you talking about? The effective use of dancing boys?

The effectiveness of the "government" of extremists? OMG. What are you talking about? The effective use of dancing boys?
In governance over the territory they control now. Like it or not, they are the only force who can rule over that country.

Dancing boys were used throughout the Afghan history, btw.p

no, this is the power that seized power due to the betrayal of the left and nothing more
Doesn't relevant. They are the government of Afghanistan. And a number of countries are in talks with them. Including the US. I don't get what you are trying to prove here.

Doesn't relevant. They are the government of Afghanistan. And a number of countries are in talks with them. Including the US. I don't get what you are trying to prove here
I ask, those who are "negotiating" are willing to pay the debt of the Americans, who have invested several trillion dollars to ensure that this never happens?

What means "government"? Is it approved by someone? If not, why are the Belgian homeless are not an Afghan government?
I already said that, no? They control that country (or at least significant part of it), they can impose their rules there, they control law enforcement forces there.

I ask, those who are "negotiating" are willing to pay the debt of the Americans, who have invested several trillion dollars to ensure that this never happens?
These money were buried in the sand.

I already said that, no? They control that country (or at least significant part of it), they can impose their rules there, they control law enforcement forces there.
Because the left has pissed away American trillions and shamefully fled from there, or for some other reason?
Mafia also controls a lot of things, is it also a legitimate power in your opinion, only for the reason that it has actual power, and you need to negotiate with it? About how many citizens should be robbed this month and how much illegal money should be laundered? Lets talk about it.

The same chart could be used for anything really showing how much more the US spends on education, health, care, etc.
That is, in America there is no high-class professional army with modern military equipment, and a terrorist with a bare ass and painted lips can dictate his terms?

That is, in America there is no high-class professional army with modern military equipment, and a terrorist with a bare ass and painted lips can dictate his terms?
What I'm saying is that America has amassed the greatest debt in human history. Spending money is like crack to them. They are all addicts and out of control regarding pretty much everything.

Forum List

Back