Radical Teacher’s Union Boss Calls Republicans’ Transgender Rhetoric “Demonic” and Blames Them for Colorado Gay Club Shooting by Non-Binary

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
So when a twink goes into a twink club & shoots fellow twinks, it's my fault for correctly pointing out the fact these people are seriously mentally ill, they should have no access to children & they need help rather than a bunch of woke virtue signalers enabling of their disorders?

I guess that makes sense in our post-truth world of institutionalized racism as the new normal, massive election fraud that is supposed to be ignored, LGBFJB rainbow power, deadly clot shots mandates, weather bed wetters choking off energy &corrupt veggie heads in the DC UNiparty pushing us towards a giant crash that ends in a neo-fascist/feudal reset.

For you deep thinkers that don't get it, when the freaky deaky twinkies are killing each other, it is because they have a major psychosis & ignoring this makes you complicit.

This teachers union is a major reason our country has gone to shit & is getting worse.

Woke teachers across America have been grooming unsuspecting children for years, pushing radical gender ideology down their little throats. But according to their leader, American for Federation Teachers President Randi Weingarten, conservative patriots pushing back against this sick behavior are the real villains.

“They spent $50 million against trans kids in this last election. How dare they? And you wonder what just happened in the club in Colorado? So what’s dangerous is their rhetoric. What is demonic is their rhetoric. The fact they think this is going to get them the Republican nomination, I think Republicans are better than this.”

1669309007123.png

So when a twink goes into a twink club & shoots fellow twinks, it's my fault for correctly pointing out the fact these people are seriously mentally ill, they should have no access to children & they need help rather than a bunch of woke virtue signalers enabling of their disorders?

I guess that makes sense in our post-truth world of institutionalized racism as the new normal, massive election fraud that is supposed to be ignored, LGBFJB rainbow power, deadly clot shots mandates, weather bed wetters choking off energy &corrupt veggie heads in the DC UNiparty pushing us towards a giant crash that ends in a neo-fascist/feudal reset.

For you deep thinkers that don't get it, when the freaky deaky twinkies are killing each other, it is because they have a major psychosis & ignoring this makes you complicit.

This teachers union is a major reason our country has gone to shit & is getting worse.

Woke teachers across America have been grooming unsuspecting children for years, pushing radical gender ideology down their little throats. But according to their leader, American for Federation Teachers President Randi Weingarten, conservative patriots pushing back against this sick behavior are the real villains.

“They spent $50 million against trans kids in this last election. How dare they? And you wonder what just happened in the club in Colorado? So what’s dangerous is their rhetoric. What is demonic is their rhetoric. The fact they think this is going to get them the Republican nomination, I think Republicans are better than this.”

Mentally ill?

Would be the members of the orange cult that so believe falsehoods and lies.

As a teacher in Texas public schools, I haven't had to be much concerned about not "outing" a student who identifies as non-binary or the opposite gender, to their parents. Most of them are fully aware. I've never heard of a parent who is not aware. Why would trans or non-binary identifiying students hide it?

I use the pronoun appropriate for their biological sex, but I'll call them whatever name they want, treating it as a preferred nickname, not an agreement that they are the gender associated with the name.

Your fellow MAGAt got his ass beat. They took his guns away and beat the crap out of him......:heehee: Too bad he killed and wounded several before his righteous beat down.

Just as I stated earlier, here is the real reason for the shooting:

1669310244963.png

1669310269386.png

Guy is fat and ugly, and the drag queens and other members of the alphabet community rejected him. Now that we know that he is one of them, we know that such violence is not about politics. I'm not blaming that community for the shooting, just as I wouldn't blame straights for some loser shooting up a heterosexual pickup bar where he kept going home alone.

If they don't outright release him for being non-binary, he may even be rejected by the homosexuals in prison.

Just as I stated earlier, here is the real reason for the shooting:

View attachment 730440
View attachment 730441

Guy is fat and ugly, and the drag queens and other members of the alphabet community rejected him. Now that we know that he is one of them, we know that such violence is not about politics. I'm not blaming that community for the shooting, just as I wouldn't blame straights for some loser shooting up a heterosexual pickup bar where he kept going home alone.

If they don't outright release him for being non-binary, he may even be rejected by the homosexuals in prison.
Another MAGAt INCEL male. Yep. And got his ass handed to him by drag queens and a vet...even tho he had multiple guns.

Republicans lost their war against Homosexuals

So they shifted their hatred from Homosexuals to Transexuals and built up fear and hatred of the Transexual Community

it’s sad watching these dembots come out of rhe wood works defending the actions of this very sick and confused man that committed these horrible acts

As a teacher in Texas public schools, I haven't had to be much concerned about not "outing" a student who identifies as non-binary or the opposite gender, to their parents. Most of them are fully aware. I've never heard of a parent who is not aware. Why would trans or non-binary identifiying students hide it?

I use the pronoun appropriate for their biological sex, but I'll call them whatever name they want, treating it as a preferred nickname, not an agreement that they are the gender associated with the name.

Sounds like you're more worried about using the proper verbage in front of others so you sound progressive than you do just treating people like people.

Might want to take some ibuprofen for that muscle you pulled while patting yourself on the back after showing everyone how awesome and open minded you.

Every sentence sounded exactly like the woke diversity pill pushing pro kid tranny movement says. Always trying to make sure everyone thinks you're great by repeating the same key phrases and wordage everyone else uses like a rubber stamp.

Sounds like you're more worried about using the proper verbage in front of others so you sound progressive than you do just treating people like people.
Calling people by the name they prefer is how I treat people like people.
Might want to take some ibuprofen for that muscle you pulled while patting yourself on the back after showing everyone how awesome and open minded you.
It's not my place to be "open minded" or not about someone else's choice.
Every sentence sounded exactly like the woke diversity pill pushing pro kid tranny movement says. Always trying to make sure everyone thinks you're great by repeating the same key phrases and wordage everyone else uses like a rubber stamp.
I agree with people when they are right, and I disagree with them when they are wrong.

It is right to accept people as they are and encourage children to do the same. It is wrong to chemically and surgically alter children instead of theathing them to accept themselves.

If you do not see the difference, then you have a different agenda other than what is best for children.

Republicans lost their war against Homosexuals

So they shifted their hatred from Homosexuals to Transexuals and built up fear and hatred of the Transexual Community
There is no war. As long as wealth exists for a good amount of the population then there is detente. Taxpayers are on the hook for poverty all over the nation. And it is growing. 60 years of the great society.

Forum List

Back