Racisum under Obama and Biden was the worst ever

The most racist POTUS ever was Obama, Joe Biden Milwaukee Wi the armpit of America worse than Chic go , New York La, the Blacks steel from business, kill blacks and white, damage Personnel property, act like Animals, people move out of the city business close, no not from Covid 19 like De Blasio and Cumom Blame, Our Governor and mayor in Milwaukee do nothing they do not live in Milwaukee. As many small business we do not know what to do thoughts and suggestions this is horrible for America
Simple. If Milwaukee sucks that bad move, don't just whine about it. How does your post support your thread title?
I thought Portland was the worst city on earth
Everywhere I went it’s just drug addict , street trash . I never knew how pathetic whites can be .
It’s all “ Sub human filth and gutter rats “
Well .. guess what I did ..I moved
I sold my business and lost 25,000 and fled to Nevada
Do not ever come to Milwaukee the street violence is worse than Chicago or New York all Blacks killing and looting it is horribel
I would get out or else like they say there, Tough Schlitz.

The most racist POTUS ever was Obama, Joe Biden Milwaukee Wi the armpit of America worse than Chic go , New York La, the Blacks steel from business, kill blacks and white, damage Personnel property, act like Animals, people move out of the city business close, no not from Covid 19 like De Blasio and Cumom Blame, Our Governor and mayor in Milwaukee do nothing they do not live in Milwaukee. As many small business we do not know what to do thoughts and suggestions this is horrible for America
Simple. If Milwaukee sucks that bad move, don't just whine about it. How does your post support your thread title?
Everywhere I went it’s just drug addict , street trash . I never knew how pathetic whites can be .
Do not ever come to Milwaukee the street violence is worse than Chicago or New York all Blacks killing and looting it is horribel
St. Louis is the murder capital of the USA .
Baltimore is 2
Detroit is 3
New Orleans 4
KC is 5

Every Major city in the USA is becoming unlivable
. I think Boston / Phoenix might be ok ??
Not many

Racism is a funny thing, because it creeps up and slaps one down to their surprise, and then they have to deal with the fall out.

Something like racism isn't something that happens overnight, and sometimes it takes decades to realize it's total effects. Other times racism is quick in reaction time, but it's based on years of propaganda and agenda's when we see it.
Ahahahahahahaha!

Baltimore is 2
Detroit is 3
New Orleans 4
KC is 5
No kidding? They are always talking about Chicago and it does even make the top 5? I knew Detroit sucked. I did assignments in New Orleans and KC, so knew New Orleans sucked, but in KC never realized I was in a "danger close" city, but guess you don't really get the feel of a city bouncing between the Double Tree and the office.

Baltimore is 2
Detroit is 3
New Orleans 4
KC is 5
No kidding? They are always talking about Chicago and it does even make the top 5? I knew Detroit sucked. I did assignments in New Orleans and KC, so knew New Orleans sucked, but in KC never realized I was in a "danger close" city, but guess you don't really get the feel of a city bouncing between the Double Tree and the office.
Chicago is 10

Racism in America was so bad during the Obama-Biden era Americans elected a Black man as President in landslide elections, twice.
Racism is a funny thing, because it creeps up and slaps one down to their surprise, and then they have to deal with the fall out.

Something like racism isn't something that happens overnight, and sometimes it takes decades to realize it's total effects. Other times racism is quick in reaction time, but it's based on years of propaganda and agenda's when we see it.
and their are people that get caught up in it throeugh no fault of thier own . Its siple what is happening now, blacks are 9 % of the people in the US the Democrates have had thier support for years but in 2016 we saw a split in that and the Democrates like many things now have no clue what to do outside of diversion and Cusing what ever problems they can visious things, all because the worst candidate ever Hillary lost the 2016 and in 2020 Biden is worse than Hillary so stay tuned and VOTE IN PERSON
You type like Joe Biden speaks.

Forum List

Back