Racists Are, Once Again, Trying To Overthrow A Legitimate Election

But Democrats broke their very own election laws in some of the 2020 elections, blaming it on Covid. Breaking election laws is breaking election laws.
So did Republicans and you should stop claiming one side did it while another didn’t!

Every state had broken the rules in 2020 but I noticed you didn’t complain when it favored Trump!

In 2016 Jill Stein was caught trying to get Putin help and Comey interfered with the Election and did you cry about it or said it was wrong?

Of course not because it benefited your candidate, so let stop with the nonsense and if the person is ineligible then let see what the Courts say and it has nothing to do with race but you can be assured it does have to do with him being Republican.

So did Republicans and you should stop claiming one side did it while another didn’t!

Every state had broken the rules in 2020 but I noticed you didn’t complain when it favored Trump!

In 2016 Jill Stein was caught trying to get Putin help and Comey interfered with the Election and did you cry about it or said it was wrong?

Of course not because it benefited your candidate, so let stop with the nonsense and if the person is ineligible then let see what the Courts say and it has nothing to do with race but you can be assured it does have to do with him being Republican.
I have said all along for years, that both parties are the very same pieces of shit. However, I'm sick of the lefties constantly claiming that it is only the right. So, I'm going to point out every time the left does it.

Forum List

Back