Racist Woke Mob Votes To End Confederate Flag Day

I dont see the other side lifting a finger to curry favor with the black community.
If by "lift a finger" and "curry favor" you mean pander and lie for 100 years, then yes, that may be the way to get the black community.
It means engaging and trying to do something that the community cares about
After 40 years of giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else, it's time to join the modern world with a living wage Te

Healthcare daycare cheap college and ID card to end illegal immigration and mainly taxing the rich for a change. And getting some debate on the crap GOP internet garbage. And Fox for that matter especially prime time omg. Rupert Murdock is a total scumbag and killing America. He also leads the charge against Megan MarkleIn the UK and Diana. he is not allowed to control a TV station anywhere else. A total disgrace.

You can't have a welfare state and unlimited legal and illegal immigration.

We are crashing and burning as a nation and a culture.
Was crashing and burning the stigma of white supremacy
Close your eyes, think about statistics and imagine what America would look like without any darkies....I know what you see when you do...until you don't see that you will have that scary RACISM you manifest and foster.
Imagine what would happen to nations like Japan if their population was suddenly comprised of 35% darkies?
35%! That would end Japan. We have only 12% and look at the trouble they cause
Jesus you two are pathetic. Dumb and dumber here solving the worlds problems. Idiots
US has 13% of which approximately 9% only vote Democrat and then complain that nothing has changed in my 40 years on this Earth. We Jews are just as bad…most of us anyway.
Yea because if we had been voting Republican for the last 40yrs things would be great. Smfh. That would be like black folks voting for Bull Connor in the 60s.
How about you hold both parties accountable and switch it up? Democrats have been screwing the black community so far as I can see. Doesn't mean Republicans would not but give them a shot.
Since the 60s statistics show they black folks do better under Dem Presidents.
Really? Then why is BLM burning down cities.

What president has signed a police reform bill?

Why do we need DEI and Affirmative Action and I don't mean just presidents.

Why was AA creates and who.benefits the most from it?

I mean local representatives. Voting for Elijah Cummings for 40 consecutive years did wonders for Baltimore.

Cummings was just a part of the Government. You have the Mayor, City Council, County Reps and the Governor to deal with. So he can't overstep any of them.

If you want to stick with one party, OK but why not vote in different people from that party?

I agree if they are doing the job, next.
So you agree that voting for the same people over and over again stupid, right? You need to hold people accountable regardless of party. Wow we agree.
What conservative policies has the GOP written or advocated for -- but didn't pass that you are upset about??

So now you answer a question with a question.
Seems as tho most of the whining from conservatives is not really policies based....just more about their feelings and how they think the GOP isn't doing enough to stop time and return things back to the good ole days...except they can't tell you when those good ole days were without sounding like morons..
--- More policing in cities vs. defunding the police
--- Stop and Frisk
--- Accountability of where the funds go that go into say Baltimore

What is defunding the police?
It is cutting the police budget so there are fewer officers on the street.

Actually no. That is the revision lie. DEFUND is cutting the budget so that there is ZERO police on the street. That is what they were talking about to get the far left and the blacks fired up to turn out and vote.

Idiot do you really think folks don't want any police.
And it makes sense if you really believe the nonsense about the cops being full of WS who just randomly murder blacks for no reason.

But, when the time came to walk the walk, those that were talking shit, just sort of changed their tune.

I told people right on this site, that it would happen and that those who were the most fired up, would just take it like the little serfs they are.

WTF are you talking about?

You avatar is offensive to Americans. Please remove it.
LOL his avatar is whatever. His racist attribute is stupid.

"The Arkansas House on Thursday overwhelmingly approved a proposal to end a day that commemorates the Confederate flag. The majority-Republican House voted 80-7 for legislation to abolish Confederate Flag Day, which is designated as the Saturday before Easter. The bill now heads to the majority-Republican Senate for a vote. The top Republican in the House, Rep. Austin McCollum, sponsored the measure and noted Confederate Flag Day was enacted in response to the 1957 desegregation of Little Rock Central High School. Gov. Asa Hutchinson said in a statement the measure makes sense to him and he plans to sign it if it reaches his desk."

Why won't they leave the Confederacy alone?? Haven't they already defeated them?? Why does the racist woke mob continue to attack the patriotism and honor of the Confederacy?? It was bad enough when these people forced legislators to change the symbolic meaning of one of the stars on the state's flag from honoring the Confederacy to honoring a bunch of subhuman savage native Americans...now these folks are doing away with Confederate day??

This is outrageous....Confederate Day is easily one of the most sacred days in the history of Arkansas...People have celebrated that day for generations or at least until those uppity darkies started attending schools with real Americans.....

View attachment 480545

Come on. "woke"?

The argument used against Kaepernick was something to do with the military. The Confederacy killed 140,000 US troops.

It's the very thing the right attack all the time. Anti-Patriotic nonsense. Hypocrisy.

1. That argument was flawed. The flag is not a symbol of the military. The Flag is the symbol of the nation as a whole. Kaepernick is an anti-American asshole and a piece of shit.

2. The Confederacy, and it's history, has long ago been assimilated into American culture and heritage, and by and large those that celebrate that portion of our heritage are, as a group, at LEAST as patriotic as the rest of Americans. Only an asshole would try to reopen a wound from a hundred years before they were born.
Have you ANY idea what these inner city savages will do to you when you point out the TRUTH that Slavery was beneficial to blacks? Wokism hides the TRUTH BEHIND PC BULLISHIT

Oh my word. How was it beneficial to blacks?

The crap you people think up to justify your violence is incredible.

nice to see the GOP end yet another racist holdover law that the dems put in place

Close your eyes, think about statistics and imagine what America would look like without any darkies....I know what you see when you do...until you don't see that you will have that scary RACISM you manifest and foster.
Imagine what would happen to nations like Japan if their population was suddenly comprised of 35% darkies?
Jesus you two are pathetic. Dumb and dumber here solving the worlds problems. Idiots
US has 13% of which approximately 9% only vote Democrat and then complain that nothing has changed in my 40 years on this Earth. We Jews are just as bad…most of us anyway.

I've heard the liberal arguments for Jews voting Democrat but for a group that generally loves education I can't fathom how they can be so ignorant so as to vote for Democrats.

We Jews are our own worst enemy

But why? A culture with so many positive attributes: family oriented, education focused, hard-working, and ... But votes Democrat, the one big flaw.

Doesn’t sound like you understand the aspects of the Dems policies that they find attractive. Have you tried asking?
I have to ask my own family and friends and myself? Would you say that to a black person? You're a piece of work. You do realize I am Jewish, right? Belong to a Temple and such.
Well I was talking to the other poster who was asking the question, but if you are also confused as to why Jews would support the Dems then yes, I’d suggest asking those that do why so you can gain understanding
You’re an idiot. Read what I wrote. I told you why.
I read what you wrote and you didn’t say why... you asked a question if I would ask that to a black person and of course I would. I don’t see the difference

I've heard the liberal arguments for Jews voting Democrat but for a group that generally loves education I can't fathom how they can be so ignorant so as to vote for Democrats.

But why? A culture with so many positive attributes: family oriented, education focused, hard-working, and ... But votes Democrat, the one big flaw.

Doesn’t sound like you understand the aspects of the Dems policies that they find attractive. Have you tried asking?
I have to ask my own family and friends and myself? Would you say that to a black person? You're a piece of work. You do realize I am Jewish, right? Belong to a Temple and such.
Well I was talking to the other poster who was asking the question, but if you are also confused as to why Jews would support the Dems then yes, I’d suggest asking those that do why so you can gain understanding
I read what you wrote and you didn’t say why... you asked a question if I would ask that to a black person and of course I would. I don’t see the difference
Would you? I find that difficult to believe. I did Say why. I said it is our own fatal flaw. Hence we have been hunted and slaughtered for centuries.

Would you? I find that difficult to believe. I did Say why. I said it is our own fatal flaw. Hence we have been hunted and slaughtered for centuries.
You’ve been hunted and slaughtered for centuries for caring about charity and voting for Dems?! Ok!!

You are part of the Republican base because you are apolitical so you can be ignorant enough to believe GOP garbage propaganda. Wake up and snap out of it.

It's time you got off of welfare and got a job. Wake up and snap to it, those garbage cans aren't going to empty themselves.

He is a retired ex teacher. Worked for the Govt his entire life.
I dont see the other side lifting a finger to curry favor with the black community.
If by "lift a finger" and "curry favor" you mean pander and lie for 100 years, then yes, that may be the way to get the black community.
After 40 years of giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else, it's time to join the modern world with a living wage Te

Healthcare daycare cheap college and ID card to end illegal immigration and mainly taxing the rich for a change. And getting some debate on the crap GOP internet garbage. And Fox for that matter especially prime time omg. Rupert Murdock is a total scumbag and killing America. He also leads the charge against Megan MarkleIn the UK and Diana. he is not allowed to control a TV station anywhere else. A total disgrace.

Yea because if we had been voting Republican for the last 40yrs things would be great. Smfh. That would be like black folks voting for Bull Connor in the 60s.
How about you hold both parties accountable and switch it up? Democrats have been screwing the black community so far as I can see. Doesn't mean Republicans would not but give them a shot.

I mean local representatives. Voting for Elijah Cummings for 40 consecutive years did wonders for Baltimore.

Cummings was just a part of the Government. You have the Mayor, City Council, County Reps and the Governor to deal with. So he can't overstep any of them.

If you want to stick with one party, OK but why not vote in different people from that party?

So you agree that voting for the same people over and over again stupid, right? You need to hold people accountable regardless of party. Wow we agree.
What conservative policies has the GOP written or advocated for -- but didn't pass that you are upset about??

Seems as tho most of the whining from conservatives is not really policies based....just more about their feelings and how they think the GOP isn't doing enough to stop time and return things back to the good ole days...except they can't tell you when those good ole days were without sounding like morons..
--- Stop and Frisk

White Supremacy? What the fuck are you talking about?
Now you are playing dumb.
he plays but it comes naturally for you

I was playing with him. He likes to label people but has no idea who he is talking to and does it only to slur or insult people. For a guy that claims to have a Masters in History he comes across as an ignorant buffoon.

You’ve been hunted and slaughtered for centuries for caring about charity and voting for Dems?! Ok!!

Jews have been persecuted for centuries because of their education and success, as well as for the label of "Christ killers". Blacks have been used but never deemed important enough to persecute.

--- Stop and Frisk

Actually no. That is the revision lie. DEFUND is cutting the budget so that there is ZERO police on the street. That is what they were talking about to get the far left and the blacks fired up to turn out and vote.

And it makes sense if you really believe the nonsense about the cops being full of WS who just randomly murder blacks for no reason.

But, when the time came to walk the walk, those that were talking shit, just sort of changed their tune.

I told people right on this site, that it would happen and that those who were the most fired up, would just take it like the little serfs they are.

IF the shit you people say is to be taken seriously, ie police forces are full of ws who just hunt black men to murder at random, then just cutting their budget so they have less training and are understaffed, is not a solution.

Training is not the problem I believe, folks want the BAD cops off the streets not ALL cops.
For you to want to just punish them while still having them patrol, with guns, shows that you know that the shit you say, is just shit.

See above.
And yes, some people were talking seriously about NO POLICE.

There are people who claim they saw Elvis at the mall, do you take those folks seriously as well?

You are part of the Republican base because you are apolitical so you can be ignorant enough to believe GOP garbage propaganda. Wake up and snap out of it.

It's time you got off of welfare and got a job. Wake up and snap to it, those garbage cans aren't going to empty themselves.

He is a retired ex teacher. Worked for the Govt his entire life.

--- Stop and Frisk

White Supremacy? What the fuck are you talking about?
Now you are playing dumb.
he plays but it comes naturally for you.

...but you are naturally smart, lol.

--- Stop and Frisk

You mean it is offensive to racist haters, tough.

Jews have been persecuted for centuries because of their education and success, as well as for the label of "Christ killers". Blacks have been used but never deemed important enough to persecute.

Smfh, unbelievable.

"The Arkansas House on Thursday overwhelmingly approved a proposal to end a day that commemorates the Confederate flag. The majority-Republican House voted 80-7 for legislation to abolish Confederate Flag Day, which is designated as the Saturday before Easter. The bill now heads to the majority-Republican Senate for a vote. The top Republican in the House, Rep. Austin McCollum, sponsored the measure and noted Confederate Flag Day was enacted in response to the 1957 desegregation of Little Rock Central High School. Gov. Asa Hutchinson said in a statement the measure makes sense to him and he plans to sign it if it reaches his desk."

Why won't they leave the Confederacy alone?? Haven't they already defeated them?? Why does the racist woke mob continue to attack the patriotism and honor of the Confederacy?? It was bad enough when these people forced legislators to change the symbolic meaning of one of the stars on the state's flag from honoring the Confederacy to honoring a bunch of subhuman savage native Americans...now these folks are doing away with Confederate day??

This is outrageous....Confederate Day is easily one of the most sacred days in the history of Arkansas...People have celebrated that day for generations or at least until those uppity darkies started attending schools with real Americans.....

View attachment 480545

Come on. "woke"?

The argument used against Kaepernick was something to do with the military. The Confederacy killed 140,000 US troops.

It's the very thing the right attack all the time. Anti-Patriotic nonsense. Hypocrisy.

1. That argument was flawed. The flag is not a symbol of the military. The Flag is the symbol of the nation as a whole. Kaepernick is an anti-American asshole and a piece of shit.

2. The Confederacy, and it's history, has long ago been assimilated into American culture and heritage, and by and large those that celebrate that portion of our heritage are, as a group, at LEAST as patriotic as the rest of Americans. Only an asshole would try to reopen a wound from a hundred years before they were born.
Have you ANY idea what these inner city savages will do to you when you point out the TRUTH that Slavery was beneficial to blacks? Wokism hides the TRUTH BEHIND PC BULLISHIT

Oh my word. How was it beneficial to blacks?

The crap you people think up to justify your violence is incredible.

What violence? We are just talking.

--- Stop and Frisk

IF the shit you people say is to be taken seriously, ie police forces are full of ws who just hunt black men to murder at random, then just cutting their budget so they have less training and are understaffed, is not a solution.

Training is not the problem I believe, folks want the BAD cops off the streets not ALL cops.
For you to want to just punish them while still having them patrol, with guns, shows that you know that the shit you say, is just shit.

See above.
And yes, some people were talking seriously about NO POLICE.

There are people who claim they saw Elvis at the mall, do you take those folks seriously as well?

Defund, as it being actually done, won't take bad cops off the streets.

And I am the one that was saying to not take them seriously. YOU PEOPLE, were the ones stupidly listening to that bullshit.

And you still are.

--- Stop and Frisk

FUnny, Biden's white. Yet he is getting just as much push back from US as the black guy did.

Can you explain that?

You race baiting dumbass.

--- Stop and Frisk

FUnny, Biden's white. Yet he is getting just as much push back from US as the black guy did.

Can you explain that?

We Americans are pretty well convinced this Joe Dufus piece of shit will be a worse President than the Worthless Negro.

The Moon Bats can't explain the distrust of Joe Dufus by us Americans on racism, can they?

--- Stop and Frisk

Can you explain that?

We Americans are pretty well convinced this Joe Dufus piece of shit will be a worse President than the Worthless Negro.

The Moon Bats can't explain the distrust of Joe Dufus by us Americans on racism, can they?
Yup.....pretty much.....

This would have never been a problem if the Confederacy won........but God didn't love America enough to let the Confederacy win.....

#sad

For not caring for our best interests. You really are dumb. LMaO! Probably an antisemite or just ignorant.

You probably wish things were like they were in 1719.
I would miss the modern convenances such as electricity, MRI machines, the internet to name a few

But if it were 1619 it would give white colonists a chance to ban slavery and drastically change the world as we know it today

For instance you would be in africa instead of America and possibly not have access to a computer in your village

while in America there would be few if any black people and no racial strife such as we have now

I would happily accept that

Forum List

Back