Racist Lake

Does that mean the fish are racist?
Fish, rocks, sand and plants. All racist

That's kind of sad. Do you suppose the sturgeon are segregated from the carp? Do the carp have to use separate facilities? Are sturgeon carp intermarriages illegal?
8Ball.jpg

No, it means that leftists are the most moronic people in all of human history....Which they are giving their all to throw down the memory hole.

"Which they are giving their all to throw down the memory hole."...this strikes me as moronic in itself.

Perhaps we'll leave it at that Mr. Godwin.

No, it means that leftists are the most moronic people in all of human history....Which they are giving their all to throw down the memory hole.

"Which they are giving their all to throw down the memory hole."...this strikes me as moronic in itself.

Shove it up your ass...See you next Tuesday.

You seem stuck on assholes. No surprise. I suggest a strong dose of ex-lax to loosen your anxieties.

You seem stuck on assholes. No surprise. I suggest a strong dose of ex-lax to loosen your anxieties.
Jeez...Your flimsy attempts at secondary insults suck even worse than the primary.

Honestly, truthmatters was more entertaining than you are.

Ridiculous. Now we have a racist lake. What’s next? Biological men identifying as women?

That lake cant be racist. They would never name a racist lake "Trump". Regardless, once its name changes to Trump it is automatically cleansed of its racism. Think of him like holy water, or maybe Jesus.

Forum List

Back