Racist Karen Blames Her Own Body Odor On Mexico

You stupid POS, I am talking 2022.

On paper.

What jobs have republicans gave to black folks, this should be good.

The more you post, the dumber the shit gets.
Yet you still act like it’s 1950. Same opportunities in real life. Something a wannabe tough guy racist like you hates. Under Trump, lowest black unemployment rate ever (now you hysterically try to credit Obozo with that). The more you post, the more you reveal yourself a hateful racist who can’t stand reality.

All Votes
DemocratsRepublicans
Yea70%

Nay30%

Present

Not Voting

Last I checked 153 was greater than 136. Not ONE Republican in the South voted for it.
Didn’t read the links did you? Over 70% of no votes from Dems. Southern DEMS led the filibuster against it. It was not ever a 70% yes vote from Dems.

Yet you still act like it’s 1950. Same opportunities in real life. Something a wannabe tough guy racist like you hates. Under Trump, lowest black unemployment rate ever (now you hysterically try to credit Obozo with that). The more you post, the more you reveal yourself a hateful racist who can’t stand reality.
Man stick that Trump bullshit up your ass, that is all you racist clowns come with. The black unemployment rate was still 2 to 3 times higher than the white UE rate. I don't have to try and credit Pres. Obama the numbers don't lie, we can argue opinion you can't argue fact.

Man stick that Trump bullshit up your ass, that is all you racist clowns come with. The black unemployment rate was still 2 to 3 times higher than the white UE rate. I don't have to try and credit Pres. Obama the numbers don't lie, we can argue opinion you can't argue fact.
SO you can’t argue against the FACTS that destroy your argument and pathetically try to credit Obozo. As predicted. Take your lying racist ass and hit the bricks.

Is 153 greater than 136? Not one southern republican voted for the CRA or VRA. Also it was a Democrat President that signed it.
Still didn’t read the link did you? Dems had a supermajority and still filibustered and had over 75% of no votes. Facts.

A racist Karen complains that she has lingering body odor from a trip to Mexico.

Sounds like her ass was funky long before she went to Mexico.

She looks like one of those pro-abort nutters threatening to bomb the Supreme Court.

At any rate, I've been in Mexico many, many times; and the smell coming from places like Berkeley, Portland, San Francisco, and Seattle is a thousand times worse than anything I ever smelled in Mexico.

More Democrats in the North voted for it than Republicans, not ONE republican in the South voted for it. It is Republicans today who are fighting to destroy black folks.
Republicans don't have to destroy Black folks. Black folks in the big cities are accomplishing that pretty well on their own.

The young lady's problem might not be "body odor" at all. I've never been to Mexico myself, but I've eaten a lot of great Mexican cuisine at Taco Bell and have drank my share of Jose Cuervo Gold- the finest tequila made.

Sometime I get a little bit of odiferous gas after indulging. Maybe the dame just has a slow digestive system and its still working its way through?
"have drank my share of Jose Cuervo Gold- the finest tequila made."
You need to get out more.

Superbadbrutha acts like it's 1850, which is exactly where the DemoKKKrats want him.

SO you can’t argue against the FACTS that destroy your argument and pathetically try to credit Obozo. As predicted. Take your lying racist ass and hit the bricks.
You dumbass would have an argument if UE was through the roof when Trump took office, but it was the opposite moron.

1657053001144.png

You Trump Humpers are trying to give Trump credit for Pres. Obama's work.

Still didn’t read the link did you? Dems had a supermajority and still filibustered and had over 75% of no votes. Facts.
Tell me dumbass is 153 more than 136? That is a simple question.

Totals by region:

Southern Democrats 8–107 (7%)

Southern Republicans 0–11 (0%)

South: 8–118 (6%)

Northern Democrats190–10 (95%)

Northern Republicans 165–29 (85%)

North: 355–39 (90%)

By Party:

Democrats: 198–117 (62.9%)

Republicans: 165–40 (80.5%)

She looks like one of those pro-abort nutters threatening to bomb the Supreme Court.

At any rate, I've been in Mexico many, many times; and the smell coming from places like Berkeley, Portland, San Francisco, and Seattle is a thousand times worse than anything I ever smelled in Mexico.
She is a stinking ass MAGA supporter and you know it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back