Racist Karen Blames Her Own Body Odor On Mexico

That would be great if this was still 1865, but this is 2022 and those Republicans are long dead. Why is it you have to go back 157 yrs to talk about what the GOP has done for black folks. Now let's come to 2022, I have given you the floor multiple times to tell me why black folks should start coonin and boot licking like you do for the GOP and all you can give me is the right wing talking points.
haha because it’s the only thing worth doing for “black folks”

So black folks had it great after slavery ended, smfh.
never said they had it great, but better. There were still decades of dem oppression…and still is…i mean look at you …still trying to argue slavery is better then freedom because your a plantation boy of the demafasict

You are right. The system though has been opened for many years now. And there are too many men and women not getting with the program. And frankly others are being denied and impoverished to push this.

never said they had it great, but better. There were still decades of dem oppression…and still is…i mean look at you …still trying to argue slavery is better then freedom because your a plantation boy of the demafasict
You're a fucking idiot, after legal slavery was over a new type of slavery was started. Republicans in the South were the same as Democrats in the South, funny how you gloss over that part. It is Republicans today that fight to stop anything that helps black folks. It is Republicans today that make the racist remarks about black folks, you see it right on this forum. Your coward ass doesn't want any parts of those threads.

You're a fucking idiot, after legal slavery was over a new type of slavery was started. Republicans in the South were the same as Democrats in the South, funny how you gloss over that part. It is Republicans today that fight to stop anything that helps black folks. It is Republicans today that make the racist remarks about black folks, you see it right on this forum. Your coward ass doesn't want any parts of those threads.
Jim Crow was horrible and the dems efforts to keep. in power and keep the gop out of power. that finally came to an end with the gop getting some dems from the north to go along with them on civil rights

Jim Crow was horrible and the dems efforts to keep. in power and keep the gop out of power. that finally came to an end with the gop getting some dems from the north to go along with them on civil rights
Now the story changes since I have proven it was voted by regions not so much parties.

The young lady's problem might not be "body odor" at all. I've never been to Mexico myself, but I've eaten a lot of great Mexican cuisine at Taco Bell and have drank my share of Jose Cuervo Gold- the finest tequila made.

Sometime I get a little bit of odiferous gas after indulging. Maybe the dame just has a slow digestive system and its still working its way through?
Great Mexican “cuisine” at TACO BELL

GOOD LORD

You claimed for the longest it was because of Republicans that the CRA and VRA passed until I showed you it was passed by region North and South.
it was passed by republicans. Didn’t change my story. Dems had a lockdown on the south…now they have a lock down in other places but they continue their oppression

it was passed by republicans. Didn’t change my story. Dems had a lockdown on the south…now they have a lock down in other places but they continue their oppression
More Democrats in the North voted for it than Republicans, not ONE republican in the South voted for it. It is Republicans today who are fighting to destroy black folks.

Yes they do. Only a racist asshole like you who refuses to leave 1950 can’t see it. Same opportunities, and Republicans give blacks JOBS (a foreign concept to you I’m sure). Yet you’re content with blacks getting their pitiful welfare handouts and empty promises from the Dems whose asses you kiss.

Yes they do. Only a racist asshole like you who refuses to leave 1950 can’t see it.
You stupid POS, I am talking 2022.
On paper.
and Republicans give blacks JOBS (a foreign concept to you I’m sure).
What jobs have republicans gave to black folks, this should be good.
Yet you’re content with blacks getting their pitiful welfare handouts and empty promises from the Dems whose asses you kiss.
The more you post, the dumber the shit gets.

Forum List

Back