Racist Karen Blames Her Own Body Odor On Mexico

She'd be cute if she shut her mouth. Usually that's a liberal trait.

She made the damn youtube video and posted it, hell I didn't.
So? You brought it all to USMB. Should we expose your real name and where your family lives, or where you your children go to school? It's bullshit.
She has an opinion and you have an opinion about her opinion. That's great. Hoping someone will find her or you and hurt you because of your opinions is outrageous...

So? You brought it all to USMB. Should we expose your real name and where your family lives, or where you your children go to school? It's bullshit.
She has an opinion and you have an opinion about her opinion. That's great. Hoping someone will find her or you and hurt you because of your opinions is outrageous...
You idiot, she posted the damn video for all the world to see. What part of that don't you understand?

So, she screamed her opinion worldwide. This board is worldwide. You voiced your opinion about her, here, not at the dinner table. You exercised the exact same right that she did, you idiot.
It's called freedom of speech. She has it, you have it. Where you live is nobody's business. Your family is nobody's business.

So, she screamed her opinion worldwide. This board is worldwide. You voiced your opinion about her, here, not at the dinner table. You exercised the exact same right that she did, you idiot.
It's called freedom of speech. She has it, you have it. Where you live is nobody's business. Your family is nobody's business.
Just STFU, you sound like an idiot. Youtube is worldwide fool.

A racist Karen complains that she has lingering body odor from a trip to Mexico.

Sounds like her ass was funky long before she went to Mexico.

Nothing she said is racist, dumbass. She didn't even mention a race. So obviously you are projecting your abject racism onto her.

And the science says she's right. Your diet certainly does have an effect on your body odor.

I don't expect you to comprehend that because you're a moron.

The young lady's problem might not be "body odor" at all. I've never been to Mexico myself, but I've eaten a lot of great Mexican cuisine at Taco Bell and have drank my share of Jose Cuervo Gold- the finest tequila made.

Sometime I get a little bit of odiferous gas after indulging. Maybe the dame just has a slow digestive system and its still working its way through?
Taco Bell is considered fine Mexican cuisine?

No wonder your farts smell!

Nothing she said is racist, dumbass. She didn't even mention a race. So obviously you are projecting your abject racism onto her.

And the science says she's right. Your diet certainly does have an effect on your body odor.

I don't expect you to comprehend that because you're a moron.
I have eaten Mexican Food for decades and never once had a body order from it…

Now let me eat Cabbage and bam man I can stink you out of the entire nation!

A racist Karen complains that she has lingering body odor from a trip to Mexico.

No, she is just insulting Mexico by suggesting its such a shithole that you smell like Mexico for days because its such a dirty place, but you already knew that.

What do you blame your filthy stink on besides not bathing?

That's funny coming from you, the very folks you support and kiss their ass hate you.
um the GOP, the party literally formed to free slaves. If it weren’t for the GOP you’d still be picking cotton…wait…you are

um the GOP, the party literally formed to free slaves. If it weren’t for the GOP you’d still be picking cotton…wait…you are
That would be great if this was still 1865, but this is 2022 and those Republicans are long dead. Why is it you have to go back 157 yrs to talk about what the GOP has done for black folks. Now let's come to 2022, I have given you the floor multiple times to tell me why black folks should start coonin and boot licking like you do for the GOP and all you can give me is the right wing talking points.

Forum List

Back