Racist Joy Reid

This has to be the dumbest racist on TV. Unbelievable ignorance.

Oh

My

Gawd.

That woman's lobotomy did not go well.
We should have gotten Mexicans to pick our cotton.

I don't know if she is racist, but her history of postings online, which she initially blamed on being hacked (how is she not cancelled?); suggests she may not be comfortable with the gay population.

She denied she wrote it, blamed it on a hacker. I'm not sure if this case has been settled (where is Sherlock Holmes when we need him?). It seems her employer believes her, or, simply doesn't care about such language (unless you are politically on the other side)...

Even state run BBC covered this:

MSNBC's Joy Reid addresses homophobic blog post controversy

A US TV host says she "genuinely does not believe" she wrote a series of homophobic blog posts that have resurfaced in recent days.
MSNBC's Joy Reid has come under fire after posts that mocked homosexuality and claimed to out people as gay were found on her old blog, The Reid Report.
Earlier this week, she denied making the comments and said her website had been targeted by hackers.

But on Saturday she admitted that there was no evidence for this claim.
"I genuinely do not believe I wrote those hateful things, because they are completely alien to me," she said on her morning programme AM Joy.

"I hired cyber-security experts to see if somebody had manipulated my words or my former blog. And the reality is they have not been able to prove it."

.@MSNBC's Joy Reid addresses homophobic blog posts:

"I genuinely do not believe I wrote those hateful things ... But I can definitely understand, based on things I have tweeted and have written in the past, why some people don't believe me." pic.twitter.com/PWjdPfs5KB
— MSNBC (@MSNBC) April 28, 2018
The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites.View original tweet on Twitter
Presentational white space

Ms Reid also acknowledged that she had tweeted controversial things in the past which is "why some people don't believe me".
Tweets have resurfaced from 2010, before she was well known, in which she questions conservative commentator Ann Coulter's gender and calls Senator Lindsey Graham "Miss Lindsey".
"Those tweets were wrong and horrible," she said on Saturday.

So she is complaining that white people aren't racist enough.

If only more whites would openly use the “n-word”, then maybe their stupid narrative that America is racist could be true.

She's right. And conservative is not a race.
YOU prove to be a racist by defending a racist

stop the babble shit--we are not stupid--she IS a racist

Of course, you racist loser.

A very hate filled woman....so angry...why?....
..humans naturally get angry when they are '''not smart''' and then have '''problems''--then they blame it on others
Life is hard. Life is very hard when you're stupid, which leads to frustration, which leads to anger and a feeling of inferiority and insecurity, which leads to blaming others for your pathetic existence. So many ignorant Black people were conned by other ignorant Black people that doing well in school was "Acting White", so they deliberately kept themselves ignorant to be accepted by their peers. Unfortunately, many end up like Joy Reid and Al Sharpton. The intelligent Black people are trashed as "Uncle Toms". It's a tragedy.

So you're saying Black conservatives want to say "nigg-er" in public??
Name names.

I'm not a Joy Reid fan. She often seems to say stupid shit and this one was over the top. That said, I'll bet SOME conservatives would indeed trade their tax cuts for the ability to own slaves again. :)

Forum List

Back