Racist JetBlue passenger wearing Burger King crown shouts 'all of you guys on this plane are (N word)'' before being removed from flight

N word? It's cute that we can say f*ck and sh*t but you can say nigg* r because it's randomly offensive. Explain this to me, what is and why is it offensive and by what standards? By those that bitch the most? OK. Karen's of the left, take note.

Well Mary the next black woman that you see walk up and call her the Nword.
I see black kids in school slap boxing and calling each other nigg@ incessantly as the black teacher walks by saying nothing.
Racist hypocrites.

Are you mad because you want to call them a nigg@.
This topic is cringy for me. I think we all need to be respectful and lay off the hate. I mean that. What bothers me is the hypocrisy, THAT is my issue about this particular 6 letter word, its absurd. I don't want to hear it or say it. If that word had never been uttered, fine by me. There is NO constitutional guarantee AGAINST being offended. So why are certain groups "offense" so imperative but not other groups? There is a basic idea here, we are ALL equal.

Are you really that much in denial or naïve, tell you what go back and study some American History and you might find the answer you are looking for.
Need only go back to post-1965 to get the answers to the problems of today’s self-segregating black ‘community’.
Has zero to do with Jim Crow or slavery. Nada.

N word? It's cute that we can say f*ck and sh*t but you can say nigg* r because it's randomly offensive. Explain this to me, what is and why is it offensive and by what standards? By those that bitch the most? OK. Karen's of the left, take note.
It's stupid to attempt to ban a word just because some choose to take offense selectively. The next step is book burning.

It's stupid to attempt to ban a word just because some choose to take offense selectively. The next step is book burning.
In the electronic it's web censorship and they are doing that bigtime.

In the electronic it's web censorship and they are doing that bigtime.
The web is a tool and like any tool it can be misused if it's put in the hands of the ignorant.

I see black kids in school slap boxing and calling each other nigg@ incessantly as the black teacher walks by saying nothing.
Racist hypocrites.

This topic is cringy for me. I think we all need to be respectful and lay off the hate. I mean that. What bothers me is the hypocrisy, THAT is my issue about this particular 6 letter word, its absurd. I don't want to hear it or say it. If that word had never been uttered, fine by me. There is NO constitutional guarantee AGAINST being offended. So why are certain groups "offense" so imperative but not other groups? There is a basic idea here, we are ALL equal.

Are you really that much in denial or naïve, tell you what go back and study some American History and you might find the answer you are looking for.
Need only go back to post-1965 to get the answers to the problems of today’s self-segregating black ‘community’.

It's just amazing how the most racist folks who have no interactions with black folks can tell us what black folks problems are and what we need to do.

Racist hypocrites.

It's just amazing how the most racist folks who have no interactions with black folks can tell us what black folks problems are and what we need to do.
Since your problems are all over the news everyday why does that surprise you?

Racist hypocrites.

And then there’s people like me who live in a middle class black ghetto with decades of working with blacks and black racism.

Racist hypocrites.

And then there’s people like me who live in a middle class black ghetto with decades of working with blacks and black racism.

Racist don't live in black neighborhoods and WTF is a middle class black ghetto?

Racist hypocrites.

Racist don't live in black neighborhoods and WTF is a middle class black ghetto?
I’m not racist and I live in the mostly-black, middle class ghetto called Prince George’s County, MD.
With the influx of highspanics here, we've had a partial black flight to Charles County, MD. That doesn’t get discussed by the racist democrat narrative designers. Doesn’t fit the agenda.

Racist hypocrites.

I’m not racist and I live in the mostly-black, middle class ghetto called Prince George’s County, MD.
With the influx of highspanics here, we've had a partial black flight to Charles County, MD. That doesn’t get discussed by the racist democrat narrative designers. Doesn’t fit the agenda.

Explain what a middle class black ghetto is. Then we can move on.

Racist hypocrites.

Mostly black — majority of people having visually discernible traces of sub-Saharan African lineage;
Middle class — median income at or above national median, 14% higher for PG County;
Ghetto culture — worst schools, highest crime, fatherlessness and a segregationist dialect peppered with duplicitous racial epithets.

Racist hypocrites.

Mostly black — majority of people having visually discernible traces of sub-Saharan African lineage;
Middle class — median income at or above national median, 14% higher for PG County;
Ghetto culture — worst schools, highest crime, fatherlessness and a segregationist dialect peppered with duplicitous racial epithets.

So how is a black middle class neighbor considered as ghetto? So you are saying you are a white man living in the ghetto.

Racist hypocrites.

So how is a black middle class neighbor considered as ghetto? So you are saying you are a white man living in the ghetto.
I’m an assimilated man living in the ghetto. It’s a black thing, you...

Racist hypocrites.

Sounds more like a lying ass, boot licker.

Racist hypocrites.

Sounds more like a lying ass, boot licker.
Wrong.
I been done hit dat junk, young’n.

Forum List

Back