Racist horses? You bet

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
I always find it amazing how the only joy liberals get in life is ruining fun for everybody else. This is a local story so you'll probably only see it here. it's disappearing fast.

LAKE COUNTY, Ohio (WJW) – The sheriff in Lake County, Ohio, said his employees did not mean to offend anyone when they dressed up the mounted unit’s horses as ghosts for Halloween.
The horses were covered in white sheets with holes cut out for their eyes, ears and nostrils. They were also wearing bright orange pumpkin lights.

“So, the riders thought, ‘What a great idea to have big ghosts going down the street,'” Lake County Sheriff Frank Leonbruno said. “As the horses went down the street, they were lit up for Halloween. To tell you the truth, the community loved it. Kids said they were great ghost horses.”

But after pictures of the horses were posted on the department’s social media page, Leonbruno said the department began receiving negative comments, so he took the post down.
Still, some residents of Lake County reached out to Nexstar’s WJW, saying they were upset by the costumes.

“Is there nobody on staff that is like, ‘This is not a good idea?’” said resident Katelynn Gurbach. “A sheriff’s office should be out there protecting people, and if I saw that on my street, I would be terrified.”

Another resident said he was shocked when he saw the pictures.

“That was a poor execution for a ghost,” said the Lake County man, who asked not to be identified. “You go back and look at pictures of the Ku Klux Klan, it’s like the exact replica of what the horses looked like.”

"If I saw that on my street, I would be terrified?" Terrified of what bimbo? Horses with sheets on them? Do you really think they're the KKK, got together looking to lynch one of your black neighbors? Complete morons, I'll tell ya.

This is what the horrified liberal onlookers saw in their minds: Klan Horsies. :laughing0301:

klan horsies.jpg

I always find it amazing how the only joy liberals get in life is ruining fun for everybody else. This is a local story so you'll probably only see it here. it's disappearing fast.

LAKE COUNTY, Ohio (WJW) – The sheriff in Lake County, Ohio, said his employees did not mean to offend anyone when they dressed up the mounted unit’s horses as ghosts for Halloween.
The horses were covered in white sheets with holes cut out for their eyes, ears and nostrils. They were also wearing bright orange pumpkin lights.

“So, the riders thought, ‘What a great idea to have big ghosts going down the street,'” Lake County Sheriff Frank Leonbruno said. “As the horses went down the street, they were lit up for Halloween. To tell you the truth, the community loved it. Kids said they were great ghost horses.”

But after pictures of the horses were posted on the department’s social media page, Leonbruno said the department began receiving negative comments, so he took the post down.
Still, some residents of Lake County reached out to Nexstar’s WJW, saying they were upset by the costumes.

“Is there nobody on staff that is like, ‘This is not a good idea?’” said resident Katelynn Gurbach. “A sheriff’s office should be out there protecting people, and if I saw that on my street, I would be terrified.”

“That was a poor execution for a ghost,” said the Lake County man, who asked not to be identified. “You go back and look at pictures of the Ku Klux Klan, it’s like the exact replica of what the horses looked like.”

"If I saw that on my street, I would be terrified?" Terrified of what bimbo? Horses with sheets on them? Do you really think they're the KKK, got together looking to lynch one of your black neighbors? Complete morons, I'll tell ya.

No, man! They're looking for a black horse to lynch!

These are the same leftists who put this guy in the governor's mansion twice:

1667488488779.png

This is what the horrified liberal onlookers saw in their minds: Klan Horsies. :laughing0301:

View attachment 720290

What would these people do if they ever got any real problems in life? I think those are the ones that commit suicide. It's Halloween, parents and kids are lining the street, and this is what you are thinking about? The KKK would be the last thing on my mind.

What would these people do if they ever got any real problems in life? I think those are the ones that commit suicide. It's Halloween, parents and kids are lining the street, and this is what you are thinking about? The KKK would be the last thing on my mind.

I would have ever even thought about the Klan if some librad had never mentioned them. :laughing0301:

I would have ever even thought about the Klan if some librad had never mentioned them. :laughing0301:

If nobody said a damn thing they probably would have done the same thing for the kids next year. But like I said, a liberal isn't happy unless they are ruining fun for everybody else.

Misery loves company, doesn't it? And liberals are the most miserable skunks in the world.

They can't have racist horses trotting over racist bridges which is why the Democrats need to tear them down and rebuild non-racist bridges.

Forum List

Back