Racist College

They couldn't exist without it. They would have nothing to complain about then.
Yep. The oppressed never arrive at freedom. The left needs victims like a hungry person needs nourishment. They're satisfied for a while, but there's always tomorrow and more nourishment needed.

Already debunked.

It's a student organization; not the college. Should sororities have to admit male students? Baptists Student Union be forced to take non-baptists.
Where is the lib condemnation of these racist black students?

U Chicago has a really good law school and righteous economics department. Neither are leftish actually.
Except U of Chicago is suppressing anti-Israel views and is ranked as one of the top #10 antisemitic colleges in the country. That is decidedly ledtist.

Yep. The oppressed never arrive at freedom. The left needs victims like a hungry person needs nourishment. They're satisfied for a while, but there's always tomorrow and more nourishment needed.

Seriously, where would black activists be if blacks actually attained full equality by every measure and were a content and happy lot?

Where would the Left be if politicians and political parties actually solved crime, inflation, border protection, jobs and foreign affairs as they are supposed to?

Seriously, where would black activists be if blacks actually attained full equality by every measure and were a content and happy lot?

Where would the Left be if politicians and political parties actually solved crime, inflation, border protection, jobs and foreign affairs as they are supposed to?
that can't happen, the politicians couldn't make money off it.

I said those departments. I don't know anything about the school as than its elite for those departments and neither you nor I are going to get accepted.
You really need to speak about yourself as far as getting accepted to elite institutions. People with my GPA got into law schools more elite than U of Chicago.

Forum List

Back