Racist Black Woman Attacks Shopper With Her Phone

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Abigail Elphick dubbed as the 'Victoria's Secret Karen' and 'Get her away from me Karen' is a New Jersey resident. In the viral videos, Elphick can be seen attacking the Black woman who is capturing Elphick's act on TikTok. In the first part of the video, Elphick can be seen trying to hit the woman behind the camera but as soon as she realizes that her movements are being captured, she starts crying and screaming for security while sitting on the floor. In the second video, she can be seen sitting on the floor and shouting, "Get the f**k away." Elphick is later seen shouting "Get away from me" and then running behind the Black woman.

Elphick pretends to faint and screamed like a toddler for over 20 minutes, gaining the support and allyship of everyone in the vicinity while the Black woman is alone with just her and her camera. Once security arrives with zero urgency, they refuse to see the video evidence of this woman’s behavior, lie in the police report and stall any chances of an investigation taking place."

There was a time when blacks would know their place and never try crap like this....they knew not to even look a white person in the eye; let alone disobey commands given to them by one...so for this black racist to boldly antagonize this woman and attack her by filming her with her phone -- there should be some kind of law against this.

While the video seems to show the white woman attacking her, we don't know what provoked it...she may have been protecting herself against this racist. Luckily, many of the people in the store (including security and police) came to her defense..they knew this was just another uppity racist black woman trying to get an innocent person fired from her job. Moving forward there should be a law that bans these people from having camera devices or at least penalizes them from filming others against their permission.

"Abigail Elphick dubbed as the 'Victoria's Secret Karen' and 'Get her away from me Karen' is a New Jersey resident. In the viral videos, Elphick can be seen attacking the Black woman who is capturing Elphick's act on TikTok. In the first part of the video, Elphick can be seen trying to hit the woman behind the camera but as soon as she realizes that her movements are being captured, she starts crying and screaming for security while sitting on the floor. In the second video, she can be seen sitting on the floor and shouting, "Get the f**k away." Elphick is later seen shouting "Get away from me" and then running behind the Black woman.

Elphick pretends to faint and screamed like a toddler for over 20 minutes, gaining the support and allyship of everyone in the vicinity while the Black woman is alone with just her and her camera. Once security arrives with zero urgency, they refuse to see the video evidence of this woman’s behavior, lie in the police report and stall any chances of an investigation taking place."

There was a time when blacks would know their place and never try crap like this....they knew not to even look a white person in the eye; let alone disobey commands given to them by one...so for this black racist to boldly antagonize this woman and attack her by filming her with her phone -- there should be some kind of law against this.

While the video seems to show the white woman attacking her, we don't know what provoked it...she may have been protecting herself against this racist. Luckily, many of the people in the store (including security and police) came to her defense..they knew this was just another uppity racist black woman trying to get an innocent person fired from her job. Moving forward there should be a law that bans these people from having camera devices or at least penalizes them from filming others against their permission.

"Karen" is your favorite new racist word. You use it a lot.

Awesome, thanks for sharing...we need to see more of this. Woke White Guilt Whackos like Abigail the “Victorias Secret Karen” will soon realize their wokeness will backfire on them...hahahaha.
Again, thanks.

Poor black people. Everybody hates them so much.

You should change your skin to white.

Same for you...I think the black woman recording, why would she have her phone out recording before the incident even happened, is the one making shit up and the white woman is terrorified of being called a racist by a liar. Black woman or women is playing games AGAIN...

Oh and there it is...the black woman claimed that the white woman chased her around the store and attacked her. She put this film up and did a GOFUNDME...............the police did not charge the white woman which is a big clue.

The black woman is now refusing to answer any questions about the incident as she is now likely very aware that the store has cameras EVERYWHERE and her lying ass is in a lot of trouble for SLANDER AND LIBEL...along with filing a false police report. You can obviously see that the white woman is in a lot stress from this stupid race pimps lies.

Biff, you weren't such a racist, you would have looked at both sides of the issue and realized that the black woman was playing race hos for morons which is the usual case in such incidents.

i did miss one part of the story the black lady told the cops. after the white woman got to close to her shopping zone and she claimes she said excuse me the white woman got alarmed and went up and ask staff for security for the white woman to get so alarmed and call for secuirty the black lady to say more then just excuse me. i wish it was on tape. that oviously pissed the black woman off security was called on her and she started recording the destraut woman making it worse. when the woman came to her saying -leaSe stop recording you causing me anxiety or panick. thats when it should have stopped. but the black lady hates white and was pissed cause white women called for secruity on her. Once the black lady did not stop when being asked it was harrasment. She kept laughing at the woman. making fun of her you hear it on camera. Then the black lady goes on with some white racist retoric on white people not crying real tears. not bleeding real blood, and cops only like whites side. not true. they talk to them both a the same time. what sense does it make , if she thinks the white woman is unblanced to keep egging the situation on? As far as a lawsuit the black lad filed saying the cops didnt protect her . they tried. they offered to walk her out to her car like they did the white woman. she refused it. So do not wait two days to start in on cops because they didnt jump when you said so. there was nothing on the video that could cause anyone to be arrested weather she liked it or not. they both acted badely .

Hmmm...edited highlights...cool.

Now where is the store footage??

BLM gonna burn her school down???

Greg

this articler states the black woman was not victimer but active pertisapent in the exchange.

collecting all they money and acrroding to the cops she has filed nothing. she just ripping peolple of to buy some more micheal jordans.

Same for you...I think the black woman recording, why would she have her phone out recording before the incident even happened, is the one making shit up and the white woman is terrorified of being called a racist by a liar. Black woman or women is playing games AGAIN...
That wasn't you was it?

Should have known since it's a Biffy The Truth Slayer thread, that the thread title would be a lie.
she hasn't sued yet and wont. Black lady sitting on the money in go fund me so she can go on a shopping spree. they talked to the police and neither lady has filed any claim or talked to any lawyer. black lady is ripping people off. she stopped the go fund me and went shopping.; she ripped a bunch of loosers off.

Last edited:
The black chick is sueing now according to youtube. yet she takes all this money and doesnt get lawyer she says it is for. probably on a shopping spree. not to mention she has videos of herself starting up again in autoparts store. She goes into this places with victim mentality and racist attitude. The black bully seems to look for trouble everywhere she goes. The white woman has remained smart and quiet.

Forum List

Back