Racist black panther party leader...the police are right to shoot attackers....?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Well...when you actually see the truth it is sometimes tough to keep ignoring it or pretending it doesn't exist....this racist, black panther party leader went through "Shoot/Don't shoot" training with the police...to see how these encounters can escalate....and now realizes that the police don't just shoot blacks for fun and giggles.......

Bearing Arms I Could Easily See Me Pulling My Gun Quicker. Community Activist Receives Sobering Lesson - Bearing Arms

Quanell X, the head of Houston’s New Black Panther Party and one of the agitators who has gone after everyone from George Zimmerman to Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson, has almost always sided against the police in officer-involved shootings of suspects.

He is now singing a different tune after personally going through “shoot/no shoot” training with the Missouri City Police Department.

X played the role of a law enforcement officer responding to calls in a number of different scenarios, and had to chose whether to use his gun (a realistic training weapon that fires man-marker rounds), a taser, or not to employ any force at all.

Now that he’s seen life through the eyes of an officer, his views of of the challenges faced by police have changed.

He’ll walk away, calling for people to comply with police.

“Please brothers and sisters, if they tell you to do something, do it,” said Quanell. “When the suspect started being combative or argumentative, I want to pull my gun.”

He’s shocked at how many shots he fired, something he so often questions in police shootings.

“I think I might have emptied my clip,” said Quanell, and standing in a cop’s shoes, Quanell wants them to have more backup.

“I think police shootings would go down if you had at least two cops assigned to every vehicle,” said Quanell. “You’re trying to see everything and guess everything at the same time.”

After a lifetime of second-guessing police, Quanell now sees shades of gray in situations that once seemed purely black and white.

“How do you think you are going to change the way you approach the next situation like this?” Barr asked. “You gotta gather the facts,” Quanell answered. “As an activist, we want to respond to the family’s hurt and pain immediately, but we could possibly respond very incorrectly, if we don’t take our time to gather some facts ma’am, because these situations, they go from zero to 100 in a split second.”

Quanell X is the second “Black Lives Matter”/”Hands Up, Don’t Shoot” activist who has radically changed his views on officer involved shootings within the past month.

In January, Phoenix-based Reverend Jarrett Maupin went through very similar scenario-based training with the Phoenix Police Department, and came to a similar conclusion:

Up until the moment Reverend Maupin put on his holstered airsoft gun, he had a false preconceived notion of how police officers interactions with the public take place. He had a false understanding of just how fast a seemingly non-violent encounter can turn into a deadly-force situation, and he didn’t understand that it is how the suspect chooses to respond to an officer’s commands that drives the encounter.

His eyes have now been opened.

“I didn’t understand how important compliance was,” he stated. “But after going through this, yeah, my attitude has changed.”

“This is all unfolding in ten to fifteen seconds… people need to comply with the orders of law enforcement officers for their own safety.”

-----------------------------

anti gun activists would know a lot more about the truth involving guns if they actually had some experience with them........their irrational fear of guns would be tempered with truth....and it might help reduce their fear.....

OP is a lie. There's nothing to indicate the man is racist.

People like the ignorant, keyboard kowboy OP and other nutters have no frikken clue what its like to have to make that decision "in [less than] ten to fifteen seconds". I would like to see all nutters take a similar course.

But, because they took the really lame-ass NRA course or because their daddy showed them which end not to point at their faces, they think they know everything.

People like the ignorant, keyboard kowboy OP and other nutters have no frikken clue what its like to have to make that decision "in [less than] ten to fifteen seconds". I would like to see all nutters take a similar course.

But, because they took the really lame-ass NRA course or because their daddy showed them which end not to point at their faces, they think they know everything.

There's nothing to indicate the man is racist.

Other than his membership in the race hate group the New Black Panthers....other than that?

He is a member and leader of the New Black Panther party.....you dipstick......even your own left wing nut group the Southern Poverty law center says they are racists....

New Black Panther Party - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Over time, many groups subscribing to varying degrees of radicalism have called for the "right to self-determination" for black people, particularly US blacks. Critics of the NBPP say that the group's politics represent a dangerous departure from the original intent of black nationalism; specifically, that they are starkly anti-white, and also antisemitic. The Southern Poverty Law Centerclassifies the NBPP as a "black racist" hate group.[12] Even the mildest critics[who?] of the organization have said that the NBPP's provocative brand of black supremacy undermines other civil rights efforts.[citation needed]

So...they are considered a hate group because they...hate broccoli?

Last edited:
If welfare was eliminated, less thugs would be born. Less police shootings.

How is my post a lie?

Well...when you actually see the truth it is sometimes tough to keep ignoring it or pretending it doesn't exist....this racist, black panther party leader went through "Shoot/Don't shoot" training with the police...to see how these encounters can escalate....and now realizes that the police don't just shoot blacks for fun and giggles.......

Bearing Arms I Could Easily See Me Pulling My Gun Quicker. Community Activist Receives Sobering Lesson - Bearing Arms

Quanell X, the head of Houston’s New Black Panther Party and one of the agitators who has gone after everyone from George Zimmerman to Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson, has almost always sided against the police in officer-involved shootings of suspects.

He is now singing a different tune after personally going through “shoot/no shoot” training with the Missouri City Police Department.

X played the role of a law enforcement officer responding to calls in a number of different scenarios, and had to chose whether to use his gun (a realistic training weapon that fires man-marker rounds), a taser, or not to employ any force at all.

Now that he’s seen life through the eyes of an officer, his views of of the challenges faced by police have changed.

He’ll walk away, calling for people to comply with police.

“Please brothers and sisters, if they tell you to do something, do it,” said Quanell. “When the suspect started being combative or argumentative, I want to pull my gun.”

He’s shocked at how many shots he fired, something he so often questions in police shootings.

“I think I might have emptied my clip,” said Quanell, and standing in a cop’s shoes, Quanell wants them to have more backup.

“I think police shootings would go down if you had at least two cops assigned to every vehicle,” said Quanell. “You’re trying to see everything and guess everything at the same time.”

After a lifetime of second-guessing police, Quanell now sees shades of gray in situations that once seemed purely black and white.

“How do you think you are going to change the way you approach the next situation like this?” Barr asked. “You gotta gather the facts,” Quanell answered. “As an activist, we want to respond to the family’s hurt and pain immediately, but we could possibly respond very incorrectly, if we don’t take our time to gather some facts ma’am, because these situations, they go from zero to 100 in a split second.”

Quanell X is the second “Black Lives Matter”/”Hands Up, Don’t Shoot” activist who has radically changed his views on officer involved shootings within the past month.

In January, Phoenix-based Reverend Jarrett Maupin went through very similar scenario-based training with the Phoenix Police Department, and came to a similar conclusion:

Up until the moment Reverend Maupin put on his holstered airsoft gun, he had a false preconceived notion of how police officers interactions with the public take place. He had a false understanding of just how fast a seemingly non-violent encounter can turn into a deadly-force situation, and he didn’t understand that it is how the suspect chooses to respond to an officer’s commands that drives the encounter.

His eyes have now been opened.

“I didn’t understand how important compliance was,” he stated. “But after going through this, yeah, my attitude has changed.”

“This is all unfolding in ten to fifteen seconds… people need to comply with the orders of law enforcement officers for their own safety.”

-----------------------------

anti gun activists would know a lot more about the truth involving guns if they actually had some experience with them........their irrational fear of guns would be tempered with truth....and it might help reduce their fear.....
Not like "the community" is reluctant to pull a gun on itself!!

Forum List

Back