RACISM? Zimbabwe says it will never prosecute killers of white farmers

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Another example of extreme anti-white racism that the press won't talk about.

Robert Mugabe says that the killers of Zimbabwe's white farmers will not be prosecuted

aug 16 2017 Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe has said that people who murdered white farmers during a government-sanctioned purge in the 2000s will never be prosecuted.

The 93-year-old president addressed a rally in Harare on Monday to mark Heroes’ Day, which commemorates soldiers who have fought for the country, particularly in its independence war against British colonizers.

Zimbabwe implemented a controversial land reform program in 2000 that saw squatters invade and seize hundreds of white-owned farms around the country. The violent seizures resulted in the murder of several white farmers, with many more displaced, and close associates of Mugabe given large chunks of land.

“Yes, we have those who were killed when they resisted. We will never prosecute those who killed them. I ask, why should we arrest them?” Mugabe said, according to Zimbabwean news site NewsDay.

If that's how they wish to govern then the US should cut off all aid to Zimbabwe. Perhaps impose a total economic boycott too.

I bet the LWNJs here who claim to be anti-racist won't advocate the ending of US monetary grants to Zimbabwe even though the government is overtly racist. They're hypocrites.

Last edited:
Another example of extreme anti-white racism that the press won't talk about.

Robert Mugabe says that the killers of Zimbabwe's white farmers will not be prosecuted

aug 16 2017 Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe has said that people who murdered white farmers during a government-sanctioned purge in the 2000s will never be prosecuted.

The 93-year-old president addressed a rally in Harare on Monday to mark Heroes’ Day, which commemorates soldiers who have fought for the country, particularly in its independence war against British colonizers.

Zimbabwe implemented a controversial land reform program in 2000 that saw squatters invade and seize hundreds of white-owned farms around the country. The violent seizures resulted in the murder of several white farmers, with many more displaced, and close associates of Mugabe given large chunks of land.

“Yes, we have those who were killed when they resisted. We will never prosecute those who killed them. I ask, why should we arrest them?” Mugabe said, according to Zimbabwean news site NewsDay.
That's what they want to hear from their Trump

• Banned
I bet the LWNJs here who claim to be anti-racist won't advocate the ending of US monetary grants to Zimbabwe even though the government is overtly racist. They're hypocrites.

Of course not. The left is extremely supportive of anti-white racism.

In your opinion, why do they support anti-white racism. I'm sure they all have their own reasons. But what disgusts me the most is when white people support anti-white policies. If they hate white people so much they should just commit suicide so the rest of humanity may live in some semblance of a peaceful society sans their self hatred that they project onto others who look similar to themselves.

• Banned
In your opinion, why do they support anti-white racism. I'm sure they all have their own reasons. But what disgusts me the most is when white people support anti-white policies. If they hate white people so much they should just commit suicide so the rest of humanity may live in some semblance of a peaceful society sans their self hatred that they project onto others who look similar to themselves.[/QUOTE]

Yes - it is disgusting how so many whites hate white people. You don't see any other race betraying their own people.

It stands to reason, the murders were part of a government anti-white purge. There's no reason to prosecute anyone.

The once flourishing and productive farm lands owned by whites prior to confiscation, are turning into dried out fallow waste lands under incompetent and ignorant black ownership.

The country that once was known as the bread basket of Africa is starving and relying on the kindness and largess of white people.

When Mugabe stole white farmers' lands he wanted to supply the world with tobacco products but never realized that the rest of the world is increasingly rejecting the curse of nicotine

Last edited:
When Mugabe seized the land, he redistributed it to his friends who had no interest in farming. They wanted to end all vestiges of whites so they killed the farmers but went further. They killed all the black men and women who were working on these farms and knew about farming. Having slaughtered and ended everyone with any knowledge about using the land, they burned the crops in the fields and slaughtered the entirety of the livestock herds (that will show all those nasty white people).

There is nothing that can be done to help the Africans. Nothing. They will continue to exist as afterthoughts, feed them and keep them somewhat quiet. They will never know anything more than standing in line at a UN feeding station to do for themselves.

When Mugabe seized the land, he redistributed it to his friends who had no interest in farming. They wanted to end all vestiges of whites so they killed the farmers but went further. They killed all the black men and women who were working on these farms and knew about farming. Having slaughtered and ended everyone with any knowledge about using the land, they burned the crops in the fields and slaughtered the entirety of the livestock herds (that will show all those nasty white people).

There is nothing that can be done to help the Africans. Nothing. They will continue to exist as afterthoughts, feed them and keep them somewhat quiet. They will never know anything more than standing in line at a UN feeding station to do for themselves.

That's the story of blacks everywhere. They are mentally inferior and need the whites to take care of them. And then they turn on the whites. Dependency always leads to hate.

Whitey stole the land in the first place.

You numbnuts make me laugh with your arrogant world view.

America was over 150 years old before they had a functioning democracy.

And yet you expect countries that have been exploited and robbed for centuries to achieve it in 20 odd years.

Racist trash know nothings.

And yet you expect countries that have been exploited and robbed for centuries to achieve it in 20 odd years.

No. I actually expect them to revert to eating one another once they destroyed the farms, just as they did before those nasty old white men came and destroyed their "culture".

I object to racist trash sending gallons of gruel to spoon into the empty bowls.

No. I actually expect them to revert to eating one another once they destroyed the farms, just as they did before those nasty old white men came and destroyed their "culture".

I object to racist trash sending gallons of gruel to spoon into the empty bowls.
Your racist views only serve to show what kind of person that you are.

Your racist views only serve to show what kind of person that you are.
You are HILARIOUS!

bu...but..blacks are perfect. They're fine, productive, members of society.

Never racist. Never hateful. Never trouble-makers, rapists, rioters, or murderers. They're always victims.

They just spread happiness, peace, and joy, wherever they're found.

Trust me....

Zimbabwe is an outlier, an anomaly. You must believe this, dammit.

No one exploited africa. They were free to build their own gold mines and silver mines and oil fields. But guess what? They can't do it because they don't have the brains. And so they INVITED the west in to do it for them. THINK

Forum List

Back