Racism without racists, a possibility? or just a myth

That guy needs to move from Seattle to Detroit, that will learn him.

Last edited:
Hogwash...the whole article is hogwash. Funny how he forgets the white guy that was pulled from his car during the Latino demonstrations and slammed into the ground, breaking his nose for having the audacity to give the finger to those demonstrating for equal rights for illegal Hispanics. Funny how he failed to mention how the cops let the crowd trash the white man's car and did NOTHING to protect him or his vehicle.

I don't live in Seattle, I live in Federal way where only 30% of the population is multi generational of European decent. Ive been to Seattle, the only way he can think there are that many whites is if he includes recent immigrants from Russia and the Ukraine. Either that or the whites are hiding and aren't showing themselves on the streets or at the waterfront. Not in significant numbers.

The homeless black person who lived with us for 6 months finally has a job. Meanwhile, the homeless white person who lived with us for 2 years is out on the streets.

The article is just hogwash. Most of those needing help that come into the church are white, not black, though a significant number are Hispanic. Now you'll be telling me that the blacks don't come to the church because it's racist. Doesn't explain the blacks that do come to the church for help does it?

Anti-white pieces of shit like this are the problem.

Thankfully, I doubt our author here will reproduce. That's one thing we can be thankful for about liberalism.

Forum List

Back