‘Racism’ – What The Heck Is It?

Science has proven there is no difference between the races.
Social science and politically correct posturing masquerading as science have "proven" that. Actual biological science -- specifically, genetics -- has shown otherwise...

""Analysis of genomes from around the world establishes that there is a biological basis for race, despite the official statements to the contrary of leading social science organizations. An illustration of the point is the fact that with mixed race populations, such as African Americans, geneticists can now track along an individual’s genome, and assign each segment to an African or European ancestor, an exercise that would be impossible if race did not have some basis in biological reality." -Nicholas wade, former staff writer for the Science Times (in the NYT), in Time magazine, 2014

""Humans are in many respects typical of geographically widespread mammalian species in that we are polymorphic (meaning we have “many forms”). This is what appears to us as individual differences. The bell-curve distribution of so many traits — height, weight, strength, intelligence, and the like — illustrates polymorphic traits. We are also typical among widespread mammals in being a polytypic species. Polytypic means “many types;” it is simply a fact of biological reality that not all different groups of humans are the same. Naturally occurring polytypic groups within a species are called varieties, subspecies, or races."" - Glayde Whitney, behavioral Geneticist, Florida State U., 1999 (deceased, 2002)

'as a geneticist I also know that it is simply no longer possible to ignore average genetic differences among “races.”'
'Recent genetic studies have demonstrated differences across populations not just in the genetic determinants of simple traits such as skin color, but also in more complex traits like bodily dimensions and susceptibility to diseases.'
'well-meaning people who deny the possibility of substantial biological differences among human populations are digging themselves into an indefensible position, one that will not survive the onslaught of science.'
'You will sometimes hear that any biological differences among populations are likely to be small, because humans have diverged too recently from common ancestors for substantial differences to have arisen under the pressure of natural selection. This is not true.'
- David Reich, professor of genetics, Harvard University, 2018

Shut the fuck up you dumb white supremacist.
ddafb8fbbadc48fcb9fc62bc01b697e3_1024.png

Science has proven there is no difference between the races.
Social science and politically correct posturing masquerading as science have "proven" that. Actual biological science -- specifically, genetics -- has shown otherwise...

""Analysis of genomes from around the world establishes that there is a biological basis for race, despite the official statements to the contrary of leading social science organizations. An illustration of the point is the fact that with mixed race populations, such as African Americans, geneticists can now track along an individual’s genome, and assign each segment to an African or European ancestor, an exercise that would be impossible if race did not have some basis in biological reality." -Nicholas wade, former staff writer for the Science Times (in the NYT), in Time magazine, 2014

""Humans are in many respects typical of geographically widespread mammalian species in that we are polymorphic (meaning we have “many forms”). This is what appears to us as individual differences. The bell-curve distribution of so many traits — height, weight, strength, intelligence, and the like — illustrates polymorphic traits. We are also typical among widespread mammals in being a polytypic species. Polytypic means “many types;” it is simply a fact of biological reality that not all different groups of humans are the same. Naturally occurring polytypic groups within a species are called varieties, subspecies, or races."" - Glayde Whitney, behavioral Geneticist, Florida State U., 1999 (deceased, 2002)

'as a geneticist I also know that it is simply no longer possible to ignore average genetic differences among “races.”'
'Recent genetic studies have demonstrated differences across populations not just in the genetic determinants of simple traits such as skin color, but also in more complex traits like bodily dimensions and susceptibility to diseases.'
'well-meaning people who deny the possibility of substantial biological differences among human populations are digging themselves into an indefensible position, one that will not survive the onslaught of science.'
'You will sometimes hear that any biological differences among populations are likely to be small, because humans have diverged too recently from common ancestors for substantial differences to have arisen under the pressure of natural selection. This is not true.'
- David Reich, professor of genetics, Harvard University, 2018

Shut the fuck up you dumb white supremacist.
ddafb8fbbadc48fcb9fc62bc01b697e3_1024.png

Here is the Liberal response:

Michael Moore, in his book “Stupid White Men : ...And Other Sorry Excuses for the State of the Nation!” urges whites to marry blacks and procreate so we can breed the whiteness out of the country. P. 79.

This Democrat supports the party that is running on anti-white racism.

They do love to self-identify for me, don't they?
Yes my friend, they do. It's glorious. :04:
The funny (yet more than a little troubling) thing is, the premise of the thread appears to be something like this:

Anti-black racism only exists if an angry white person walks up to a black person and starts beating him over the head with large brick while chanting WHITE SUPREMACY WHITE NATIONALISM WHITE SEPARATISM I AM A RACIST I HATE BLACK PEOPLE BLACK PEOPLE ARE INFERIOR I AM A RACIST WHILE I BEAT THIS INFERIOR BLACK GUY WITH A LARGE BRICK

THAT would be "racism". Anything less, no. Since we never see that, racism doesn't exist. Anything less than that is just the purely benign and innocent expression of opinion, on a beautiful sunny day, standing in flowers, while singing the National Anthem and humbly praying to Jesus.

As I said: Funny, but more than a little troubling. This is the kind of thing that they convince themselves and each other of, in the closed circuit alternate universe. I think they really do believe it.

They can believe whatever their caustic little brains tell them to. They want to redefine racism into something entirely different, which makes them exactly like left wingers to me. Up is down, right is left, black is white these days in their winger fantasy world. Fuck 'em. The only go-to moves I see are redefinition of a concept, then denial when proven completely incorrect, resulting in simply playing stupid. Fools. The whole lot of them. I've got no time for it.

They do love to self-identify for me, don't they?
Yes my friend, they do. It's glorious. :04:
The funny (yet more than a little troubling) thing is, the premise of the thread appears to be something like this:

Anti-black racism only exists if an angry white person walks up to a black person and starts beating him over the head with large brick while chanting WHITE SUPREMACY WHITE NATIONALISM WHITE SEPARATISM I AM A RACIST I HATE BLACK PEOPLE BLACK PEOPLE ARE INFERIOR I AM A RACIST WHILE I BEAT THIS INFERIOR BLACK GUY WITH A LARGE BRICK

THAT would be "racism". Anything less, no. Since we never see that, racism doesn't exist. Anything less than that is just the purely benign and innocent expression of opinion, on a beautiful sunny day, standing in flowers, while singing the National Anthem and humbly praying to Jesus.

As I said: Funny, but more than a little troubling. This is the kind of thing that they convince themselves and each other of, in the closed circuit alternate universe. I think they really do believe it.

They can believe whatever their caustic little brains tell them to. They want to redefine racism into something entirely different, which makes them exactly like left wingers to me. Up is down, right is left, black is white these days in their winger fantasy world. Fuck 'em. The only go-to moves I see are redefinition of a concept, then denial when proven completely incorrect, resulting in simply playing stupid. Fools. The whole lot of them. I've got no time for it.

Just can't post without vulgarity, huh?

Being neither articulate nor informed, yet desirous of making a forceful presentation, the lesser poster resorts to vulgarity.

Raise your paw.

We cannot have a society based on freedom and/or equality if no one is allowed to mention anything critical of one particular group.....of face charges of being 'RACIST!!!'

Of course as one can see in the apologist's posts in this thread....any mention or unauthorized opinion is immediately labelled 'RACIST!!!!'

The Legal Insurrection pretty much proves the point, today:

"2007 Christian/Newsom Torture Murders

You probably have not heard the names Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom.

But I remember those names, and the tears that were brought to my eyes when I heard about what happened to them.

On January 7, 2007, the young white couple—Channon was 21, her boyfriend Chris was 23—was abducted, beaten, raped, tortured, and murdered. Chris eventually shot to death before being set on fire, and Channon left to die with a plastic bag over her head in a trash can. The perpetrators were all black.

If you have not heard their story, it’s because the racial nature of that black-on-white crime was uncomfortable for the national media a decade ago. Even now, it’s uncomfortable, as the delayed and reluctant coverage of the Chicago tortures showed.

Here is their story.

Fifth Person Found Guilty in 2007 Christian/Newsom Torture Murders

Warning: you may not want to read the details of the crime......

We cannot have a society based on freedom and/or equality if no one is allowed to mention anything critical of one particular group.....of face charges of being 'RACIST!!!'

Of course as one can see in the apologist's posts in this thread....any mention or unauthorized opinion is immediately labelled 'RACIST!!!!'

But I remember those names, and the tears that were brought to my eyes when I heard about what happened to them.

On January 7, 2007, the young white couple—Channon was 21, her boyfriend Chris was 23—was abducted, beaten, raped, tortured, and murdered. Chris eventually shot to death before being set on fire, and Channon left to die with a plastic bag over her head in a trash can. The perpetrators were all black.

If you have not heard their story, it’s because the racial nature of that black-on-white crime was uncomfortable for the national media a decade ago. Even now, it’s uncomfortable, as the delayed and reluctant coverage of the Chicago tortures showed.

Here is their story.

More poverty hopelessnes isolation and hate in the giveaway to the rich GOP mess.... Much like rural white insanity you can post examples of...

Here is their story.

More poverty hopelessnes isolation and hate in the giveaway to the rich GOP mess.... Much like rural white insanity you can post examples of...

This is the sort of post one finds when the poster is aghast at the truth, and so flustered and sputtering that they can't spell correctly, or form a cogent sentence.

Your best hope is to sign on to one of those concussion lawsuits....

The premise of the thread is that the Left uses thoughts and words as though they were acts and attacks.

There is no real 'racism' on the Right....but there are opinions, thoughts and words that spotlight the misdeeds of the Left and their authorized groups.

Right on cue, the nutjob Ocasion proves my premise.

"Ocasio-Cortez: ‘Core Part’ of Trump Coalition Racists
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.) claimed in an interview on Thursday a "core part" of President Donald Trump's coalition is "racists."

...she criticized Trump supporters and attacked the coalition of voters who supported Trump in 2016.
"We need to talk about racism. Its contours. Its histories, where it manifests."

...she has repeatedly called Trump a racist. Last month, she said Trump has a "racist mind" and a "racist heart."
Ocasio-Cortez: 'Core Part' of Trump's Coalition Is Comprised of Racists

By 'racist' these Leftist lying blowhards mean to have folks think of KKKers and Nazis.

The mean to forbid any alterations in thoughts from theirs.

They can't explain the actions and behaviors that produced this:
Under Trump:
“Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year” Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year

The premise of this thread is that, under Liberals/Democrats, America has changed for the worse.
The real America was one that protected what Americans chose to think or say, as per the first amendment:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

A half century ago, the smartest Democrat, Daniel Patrick Moynihan, saw the totalitarian influences at work.
"Not long ago," Mr. Moynihan has written, "it could be agreed that politics was the business of who gets what, when, where, how. It is now more than that. It has become a process that also deliberately seeks to effect such outcomes as who thinks what, who acts when, who lives where, who feels how."

No longer can other that the most courageous of Americans dare to have and voice any opinion outside of what Liberals/Democrats tell them they can.

"The Bee Explains: Common Racist Hand Signals
September 6th, 2018
article-3012-2.jpg

If there’s one thing you’ve noticed about white nationalists, it’s that they have hands. And something they’ve been doing a lot with their hands lately is sending out secret messages in support of white supremacy. If you see anyone doing any of these hand gestures, you can be certain they are a racist and should report them to the nearest racism reporting facility (usually Twitter).

article-3012-art5ba14b6d8d329.jpg

Racism is A-OK.

This racist hand symbol is very popular right now. It’s to say “OK” as in “Racism is A-OK.”

article-3012-art5ba14ba05aa88.jpg

One Race to Rule Them All

This sign signals to other people that you believe one race is superior to all the others. Just say no to the One symbol.

article-3012-art5ba14bc06d381.jpg

V is for Violent Bigotry

This is very similar to the “One” symbol, but doubly racist because it is two fingers instead of one. Some people think this means “peace” or “two,” but they are probably secret racists.

article-3012-art5ba14be83f81c.jpg

The Palm of Hitler
This sign is formed by having all five fingers extended, five being approximately the number of letters in Hitler. Used extensively in World War II and the Trump administration.

article-3012-art5ba14c0678b88.jpg

The Rock of White Supremacy
This racist symbol represents “Rock,” which is used to crush scissors, scissors being two blades working together and thus a symbol of multiple races living in harmony. It is better to lose every game of rock-paper-scissors you ever play than to choose Rock.

article-3012-art5d6e850681d8d.jpg

The Evil Eye of Prejudice
In this classic racist sign propagated by notorious bigot and Satanist Ronnie James Dio, the index and pinky fingers are extended and kept separate to symbolize how races should be segregated.

article-3012-art5d6e85a2e3cec.jpg

Wiggly Fingers of Cthulhu
Wiggle your fingers rapidly back and forth. Commonly used by servants of Cthulhu to signal their hatred for all races as they summon the Great Sleeper to devour people of all colors.

article-3012-art5d6e862a6014d.jpg

Handshake of Hate
This may seem innocuous at first, but it implies racism by suggesting they own your hand. Slavery, anyone? If someone tries this one on you, punch them in the face (being careful not to make the “Fist” shape above).

article-3012-art5d6e8660393f7.jpg

Cool-Guy Finger Guns
This is the one hand gesture you can be sure is not meant to symbolize white supremacy as it is only used by cool people. Anyone doing double finger guns is definitely too cool to be a racist. (They might, however, be an NRA member and thus a domestic terrorist. Oh well. At least they are not racist).

What’s your favorite racist hand sign? Form it now!"
The Bee Explains: Common Racist Hand Signals

Dang! ‘Racism!’ ‘Racism!’ ‘Racism!’ The Left has used this term as a ubiquitous invective. That's all we hear from the Democrat candidates and their spokespersons.

Overused it, in fact.

So much so, that they’re searching for an upgrade….hence, ‘White Nationalist.’

Liberals/Democrats, never looking deeply into any issue, simply toss the term…’racist’…at any opponent.
Now....which of these is it???
1.Is racism ANY reference to black folks?

2. Is racism having an opinion that leaves Liberals/Democrats aghast….unless it comes from a Liberal/Democrat?

3. It is the injurious sort of act that we associate with KKKers (Democrats) of an earlier era, acts that involve actual physical violence?

4.Is it the term for a conservative winning an argument with a Liberal/Democrat?

5. Is it, when applied by a Liberal/Democrat simply virtue-signaling, like driving a Prius?

Is 'racism' an act or an idea???? Because the former shouldn't be allowed...but the latter, should.

The distinctions in the above rubric are based on the country of origin of your beliefs: to you take your beliefs from government, or from your own calculations. For example, communism, Nazism, and Modern Liberalism come from the Germanic, specifically Hegel and Marx:

The Germans have a history of embracing authoritarian rule. As the German philosopher Hegel said, “The state says … you must obey …. The state has rights against the individual; its members have obligations, among them that of obeying without protest” (Ralf Dahrendorf, Society and Democracy in Germany).

In fact, in Germany today, any thought or speech not authorized by government is punishable:

Germany: Hundreds Probed Over Anti-Migrant Comments on Facebook

The massive police investigation is apparently meant as a warning to anonymous internet users critical of the country’s migrant policy.

That’s the America that Liberals/Democrats yearn for: one that punishes thoughts.

Being an American, I see the rules spelled out in the Constitution as the correct way to behave. Specifically, the meaning of the first amendment, which guarantees Americans the right to be individuals, with any thoughts and with freedom of speech.

That means, Americans don’t have to toe the line that government approves. They can hate anyone they like as long as they don’t injure the party.

Hurt feelings are not an injury.

Soooo….I define ‘racism’ as an act, a behavior……not a thought crime.
But, then, I’m not a Liberal/Democrat.

1619271734567.png

Dang! ‘Racism!’ ‘Racism!’ ‘Racism!’ The Left has used this term as a ubiquitous invective. That's all we hear from the Democrat candidates and their spokespersons.

Overused it, in fact.

Liberals/Democrats, never looking deeply into any issue, simply toss the term…’racist’…at any opponent.

2. Is racism having an opinion that leaves Liberals/Democrats aghast….unless it comes from a Liberal/Democrat?

3. It is the injurious sort of act that we associate with KKKers (Democrats) of an earlier era, acts that involve actual physical violence?

4.Is it the term for a conservative winning an argument with a Liberal/Democrat?

5. Is it, when applied by a Liberal/Democrat simply virtue-signaling, like driving a Prius?

Is 'racism' an act or an idea???? Because the former shouldn't be allowed...but the latter, should.

The distinctions in the above rubric are based on the country of origin of your beliefs: to you take your beliefs from government, or from your own calculations. For example, communism, Nazism, and Modern Liberalism come from the Germanic, specifically Hegel and Marx:

The Germans have a history of embracing authoritarian rule. As the German philosopher Hegel said, “The state says … you must obey …. The state has rights against the individual; its members have obligations, among them that of obeying without protest” (Ralf Dahrendorf, Society and Democracy in Germany).

In fact, in Germany today, any thought or speech not authorized by government is punishable:

The massive police investigation is apparently meant as a warning to anonymous internet users critical of the country’s migrant policy.

That’s the America that Liberals/Democrats yearn for: one that punishes thoughts.

Being an American, I see the rules spelled out in the Constitution as the correct way to behave. Specifically, the meaning of the first amendment, which guarantees Americans the right to be individuals, with any thoughts and with freedom of speech.

That means, Americans don’t have to toe the line that government approves. They can hate anyone they like as long as they don’t injure the party.

View attachment 483486

Did you actually quote yourself? LOL :auiqs.jpg:

Overused it, in fact.

View attachment 483486

Does 't everyone endeavor to repeat the most brilliant sources they can find????????????

The Regressive Left sees racism everywhere.

The Talk Radio Right pretends its side is never racist.

The rest of us, the majority, know that both ends are dishonest about race.

I understand that your mission in life is to straddle that imaginary fence, but you seem to have missed the point in your desire to show what a good boy you are.

Try again:

Soooo.....what is the essential meaning of 'racism'?????

Let me make this simple for you, sweetie: Racism is the notion that another race is inferior.

The hypersensitive Regressive Left has over-used it to the point that it means essentially nothing. Or anything. They've wrecked the word to put people on the defensive and avoid an honest conversation about race.

Meanwhile, the Talk Radio Right, people like you, refuse to hold true conservative racists accountable for REAL racism. Or even worse, as in your case, some even pretend it doesn't even exist, just making things worse.

See, the two conditions can exist within the same universe simultaneously.

I hope this isn't too complicated.
I'm curious to what extent we are to believe it does exist? If we do not think it is as prevelent as your media suggests, are we denying its existence? Even Morgan Freeman said to give it a rest. Minority children are being taught by their mothers that people hate them and they should hate them back. I don't think that represents modern reality, and that is a problem. I don't deny the existence of racism, but I do not see it as the cause for every problem in our country.

Overused it, in fact.

View attachment 483486

Does 't everyone endeavor to repeat the most brilliant sources they can find????????????

No. Just narcissists.

The Regressive Left sees racism everywhere.

The Talk Radio Right pretends its side is never racist.

The rest of us, the majority, know that both ends are dishonest about race.

I understand that your mission in life is to straddle that imaginary fence, but you seem to have missed the point in your desire to show what a good boy you are.

Try again:

Soooo.....what is the essential meaning of 'racism'?????

Let me make this simple for you, sweetie: Racism is the notion that another race is inferior.

The hypersensitive Regressive Left has over-used it to the point that it means essentially nothing. Or anything. They've wrecked the word to put people on the defensive and avoid an honest conversation about race.

Meanwhile, the Talk Radio Right, people like you, refuse to hold true conservative racists accountable for REAL racism. Or even worse, as in your case, some even pretend it doesn't even exist, just making things worse.

See, the two conditions can exist within the same universe simultaneously.

I hope this isn't too complicated.
I'm curious to what extent we are to believe it does exist? If we do not think it is as prevelent as your media suggests, are we denying its existence? Even Morgan Freeman said to give it a rest. Minority children are being taught by their mothers that people hate them and they should hate them back. I don't think that represents modern reality, and that is a problem. I don't deny the existence of racism, but I do not see it as the cause for every problem in our country.

Overused it, in fact.

View attachment 483486

No. Just narcissists.

Difficult for me to deny it.

Also difficult not to be amazed at how much I know when it is in comparison with dolt like you.

BTW....along that line.....could you name three or four of the tomes that have fueled and inspired your geopolitical outlook?

See what we've just proven?

Last edited:
We've had a black president, and we have white rappers. Can we please admit that this isn't the 1960's. White people have become much less sensitive to color, and yet the left creates critical race theory and systemic racism. Society is moving on, but political powers are trying to hold onto the 60's for dear life. Many minorities who don't live around white people believe that society hates them. They are being taught to hate, and to feel hated. This is sick, and I do not believe a true representation of modern society.

We've had a black president, and we have white rappers. Can we please admit that this isn't the 1960's. White people have become much less sensitive to color, and yet the left creates critical race theory and systemic racism. Society is moving on, but political powers are trying to hold onto the 60's for dear life. Many minorities who don't live around white people believe that society hates them. They are being taught to hate, and to feel hated. This is sick, and I do not believe a true representation of modern society.

Do you see a way back?

I don't.

“This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.” ~ T.S. Eliot

I live in conservative Indiana. The heart of evil 'flyover' country. Where my wife works is mixed, and people get along fine. If someone knows how do to their job and shows up, it doesn't matter what they look like. I know this is anecdotal, but I can believe what I see, or sociologist who preach oppression. As for Mac, he became a true white people are evil believer when immigration was brought up. He can't fathom how illegal immigration is harmful to all races. But do not worry, he has a plan that will give US money to the cartels and that money will go to the people and turn Latin America into a paradise.

New Topics

Forum List

Back