‘Racism’ – What The Heck Is It?

"Racism" is the current Leftist Narrative.

"Inequality" is caused primarily by "racism," and President Trump is the head racist.

This lie totally permeates "news" coverage, day after day, and there is not a single cogent argument that supports it.

:dunno: When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression, amirite?

Another lie. I clearly told you that people have every right to express their racism.

And another example of how people like you simply fabricate "facts" to advance your "points".

Always fascinating, thanks.

Yet all your 'examples' were of folks expressing opinions.

And I told you the meaning of 'racism' isn't opinions....it's the violence that you Leftists use against your opponents, folks with different opinions.

You're simply one of the dunces who allow the Left to indoctrinate them.

Look at the bright side: you've found your niche.
That's your own, personal, hyper-biased, intellectually dishonest definition of racism.

You're going to deny that the racism we all know exists, no matter what you have to do.

I'm sure playing games by your own rules helps you "win" a lot 'n stuff, but not with me.

But I do believe it's possible that you believe what you're saying, I really do.

"You're going to deny that the racism we all know exists,..."

Well, since you were unable to provide any examples other than differing opinions, ...you may have provided the
proof that it doesn't exist.....other than the violence of the Left.

Okay, I believe you. If you say you're being serious, I believe you.

Sooooo......when will you be changing your avi to "Stasi" or just "ThoughtCrimePolice"?

"...the Stasi, the East German secret police, who previously had considered themselves the "shield and sword" of the party. When the regime collapsed, the Stasi had 102,000 full-time officers and noncommissioned personnel on its rolls, including 11,000 members of the ministry's own special guards regiment. Between 1950 and 1989, a total of 274,000 persons served in the Stasi.

"...Stasi informers, the inoffizielle Mitarbeiter (IMs).... identified as IMs, or 2.5 percent of the total population between the ages of 18 and 60.

"The Stasi was much, much worse than the Gestapo, if you consider only the oppression of its own people," .... The Gestapo had 40,000 officials watching a country of 80 million, while the Stasi employed 102,000 to control only 17 million."
Stasi

Huge numbers of these brown shirt thugs was a necessity.....

....unless the dictator shipped 'em off to a gulag or a concentration camp, as FDR did.....

Hence..."The Strategy Necessary For The Left"....
...does that sound like the people under their control were happy with the result of totalitarian governance?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To put the numbers in perspective, let's take a look at how many of the apparatchiks there were relative to the populations.

" To ensure that the people would become and remain submissive, East German communist leaders saturated their realm with more spies than had any other totalitarian government in recent history.

The Soviet Union's KGB employed about 480,000 full-time agents to oversee a nation of 280 million, which means there was one agent per 5,830 citizens.

... for the Nazi Gestapo, there was one officer for 2,000 people.

The ratio for the Stasi was one secret policeman per 166 East Germans. When the regular informers are added, these ratios become much higher: In the Stasi's case, there would have been at least one spy watching every 66 citizens!

When one adds in the estimated numbers of part-time snoops, the result is nothing short of monstrous: one informer per 6.5 citizens. It would not have been unreasonable to assume that at least one Stasi informer was present in any party of ten or twelve dinner guests."
Stasi

Can't let that 'thinking' stuff get out of hand, can you!

I'm sure that's really interesting, thanks.

And I'm sure you're really right, too.

Do you know who the Stasi were?

Check it out...you'll find you and they agree on lots of things....especially 'thought crimes.'
Another lie. I clearly told you that people have every right to express their racism.

And another example of how people like you simply fabricate "facts" to advance your "points".

And I told you the meaning of 'racism' isn't opinions....it's the violence that you Leftists use against your opponents, folks with different opinions.

That's your own, personal, hyper-biased, intellectually dishonest definition of racism.

You're going to deny that the racism we all know exists, no matter what you have to do.

I'm sure playing games by your own rules helps you "win" a lot 'n stuff, but not with me.

But I do believe it's possible that you believe what you're saying, I really do.

Well, since you were unable to provide any examples other than differing opinions, ...you may have provided the

PoliticallyThic is a deflection machine, I tells ya...

Hey, if she's sure I'm a Nazi (or whatever her point is), she must be right!

:laugh:

"Inequality" is caused primarily by "racism," and President Trump is the head racist.

This lie totally permeates "news" coverage, day after day, and there is not a single cogent argument that supports it.

:dunno: When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression, amirite?

Wait......you believe the 'white privilege' propaganda as well????

You're quite the compendium of indoctrination, aren't you.

Watch me disprove that nonsense in one post:

The racial group in this nation with the highest income, highest educational attainment, lowest population in prison.....

....wait for it.....

....isn't white.

This is where you say..."duuhhhhhhh...."

Hey, if she's sure I'm a Nazi (or whatever her point is), she must be right!

:laugh:

In pseudo-intellectual world, I'm sure you're right. But my ADD gets insta-triggered by cut-n-paste keyboard commandos. I believe they are desperately trying to convince themselves more than anybody else via repetition and confirmation bias. How sad for them. :itsok:

How dangerous it is for anyone to actually do their own thinking.....don't toe the Democrat/Liberal line......have a different opinion.....and WATCH OUT!!1

Recently, a lovely young lady voiced ....actually 'tweeted' her unorthodox opinions.....and they took away a title she legitimately won:

"KATHY ZHU, PRO-TRUMP MODEL STRIPPED OF MISS MICHIGAN TITLE, DEFENDS 'RACIST' TWEETS

"The first incident related to a "Try a hijab" booth at University of Central Florida when she was still a student there. "So you're telling me that it's now just a fashion accessory and not a religious thing?" she wrote, according to The Orlando Sentinel. "Or are you just trying to get women used to being oppressed under Islam?"

The other offending tweet related to police violence against black people. Zhu wrote: "Did you know the majority of black deaths are caused by other blacks? Fix problems within your own community first before blaming others."
Kathy Zhu, pro-Trump model stripped of Miss Michigan title, defends "racist" tweets

This is the attack of the thought police!

upload_2019-8-13_15-59-0.jpeg

upload_2019-8-13_16-0-58.jpeg

"No crown for you.....you have the wrong thoughts!!!!"

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-13_16-0-28.jpeg
    upload_2019-8-13_16-0-28.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 33
Racism’ – What The Heck Is It?
Racism: the new fit-all catch-word used by actual racists, guilt-driven liberals, leftist politicians and white-hating race baiters like IM2 to label, put down, dismiss or attack anyone they don't like, agree with or won't kiss their ass. Kinda like Antifa out beating up people they don't agree with in their fight against fascism.

To be fair, one need give the Devil his due. That is hardly a casual reference, since Obama and Hillary are associated with Saul Alinsky, who dedicated his book to Lucifer.

But, these folks are adept at controlling society: by owning the schools, the publications, the media, they are able to insert the term ‘racism’ or ‘racist’ at will. And, they have the advantage of training government school grads never to question what they are told and to use the term is manner most beneficial to them.
'Racism' simply means you are not properly repeating the party's pronouncements.
And....you will be punished for that.

So, they use Pavlovian conditioning to have their drones think pre-Civil War racism with simply differences in opinion. This is the image they impose…."The night riders move through the darkness, white against the black road....they go about their business, their horsed draped, guns and bullwhips banging dully against saddles.

....this is the South Carolina of the 1870s, not of the turn of a new millennium, and the night riders are the terror of these times. They roam upcountry, visiting their version of justice on poor blacks and the Republicans that support them, refusing to bow to the requirements of the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments."
From the novel "The White Road," by John Connolly

Of course, the nation beat that sort of thing out of the Democrat Party when we pried their slaves away from them, so it doesn’t exist today.

The same use of language applies to ‘poverty.’ There is no poverty in the Dickensian sense, no home, no heat, no food. Today, it simply means someone with a slightly smaller plasma TV than you have….but is gets the hand-wringing and tears from dunces….Democrat voters.
'Cause....these folks aren't really what one would call 'thinkers.'

But....darn good as followers.

The definition of racism is the belief that certain races are inferior and discriminating against them. Only whites are in the position to do that in the United States. Hating racists is not racism. Bringing up race is not racism. And all the other garbage GOP propaganda about it is not racism.
That is ONE definition of racism as pushed by the most racist members of society.

How convenient that we can have poster here who says they want to see white children killed in front of their parents only to see politically correct brainwashed idiots giving them a free pass due to their skin color.
Look it up, I really have no idea what you brainwash functional morons are talkin about it's just gibberish..

Racism’ – What The Heck Is It?
Racism: the new fit-all catch-word used by actual racists, guilt-driven liberals, leftist politicians and white-hating race baiters like IM2 to label, put down, dismiss or attack anyone they don't like, agree with or won't kiss their ass. Kinda like Antifa out beating up people they don't agree with in their fight against fascism.
Antifa only goes against Nazis and white supremacists, the crazy punks and they have nothing to do with the Democrats.you are totally fear mongered and brainwashed about them. You have seen the same stuff hundreds of times endlessly repeated.

To be fair, one need give the Devil his due. That is hardly a casual reference, since Obama and Hillary are associated with Saul Alinsky, who dedicated his book to Lucifer.

But, these folks are adept at controlling society: by owning the schools, the publications, the media, they are able to insert the term ‘racism’ or ‘racist’ at will. And, they have the advantage of training government school grads never to question what they are told and to use the term is manner most beneficial to them.
'Racism' simply means you are not properly repeating the party's pronouncements.

So, they use Pavlovian conditioning to have their drones think pre-Civil War racism with simply differences in opinion. This is the image they impose…."The night riders move through the darkness, white against the black road....they go about their business, their horsed draped, guns and bullwhips banging dully against saddles.

....this is the South Carolina of the 1870s, not of the turn of a new millennium, and the night riders are the terror of these times. They roam upcountry, visiting their version of justice on poor blacks and the Republicans that support them, refusing to bow to the requirements of the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments."

Of course, the nation beat that sort of thing out of the Democrat Party when we pried their slaves away from them, so it doesn’t exist today.

The same use of language applies to ‘poverty.’ There is no poverty in the Dickensian sense, no home, no heat, no food. Today, it simply means someone with a slightly smaller plasma TV than you have….but is gets the hand-wringing and tears from dunces….Democrat voters.

After 35 years of GOP give away we have the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history and in the modern world by far. You are an idiot. If the poor have that stuff they are broken or else they just became poor.

Racism is the desire or act to bring harm to or restriction of a persons activities due to their race.
Unfortunately and incorrectly most liberals label racial referencing as racist.

After 35 years of GOP give away we have the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history and in the modern world by far. You are an idiot. If the poor have that they are broken or else they just became poor.

"... GOP give away we have the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history ..."

Let's check:

"...economic mobility. About 60 percent of the households that were in the lowest income quintile in 1999 were in a higher quintile ten years later. During the same decade, almost 40 percent of the richest households fell to a lower quintile. This is a nation where you can rise or fall. It is a nation where you can climb the economic ladder based not on who you are born to, or what class you are born into, but based on your talents, your passion, your perseverance, and the content of your character." https://imprimisarchives.hillsdale.edu/file/archives/pdf/2013_05_Imprimis.pdf

Well, there you have it: you've maintained your record of never being right.

If you still have the fez and the tin cup, maybe you can get your old job with the organ grinder....

The racial group in this nation with the highest income, highest educational attainment, lowest population in prison.....

....wait for it.....

....isn't white.

examples of racism in the United States - Google Search

Racism is the desire or act to bring harm to or restriction of a persons activities due to their race.
racism means you believe a certain race is inferior and discriminate against them, the second part of your definition. You can't do that to whites. But it is done all the time to black and brown. Asians get a pass.

The definition of racism is the belief that certain races are inferior and discriminating against them. Only whites are in the position to do that in the United States. Hating racists is not racism. Bringing up race is not racism. And all the other garbage GOP propaganda about it is not racism.
That is ONE definition of racism as pushed by the most racist members of society.

How convenient that we can have poster here who says they want to see white children killed in front of their parents only to see politically correct brainwashed idiots giving them a free pass due to their skin color.
Look it up, I really have no idea what you brainwash functional morons are talkin about it's just gibberish..
You are very young and very stupid.

I am old enough to remember the time in the early 70s when radical black activists set about to re brand the term in such a way it didn't include them.

The very system of holding different people to different standards is racist. You are just far too stupid to figure that out.

....wait for it.....

....isn't white.

examples of racism in the United States - Google Search

Looks like you couldn't actually find any such examples.

I have experience with wikipedia.....it is controlled by Leftists like you. When I worked for a political candidate, everything I put up about him was either changed or altered.

Let's review.

There is no racism of the sort that Democrats perpetrated throughout the South before the Republicans defeated them and ended slavery.

Today, 'racism' simply means any opinion not authorized by the Democrats/Liberals.

Now....which of these is it???
1.Is racism ANY reference to black folks?

2. Is racism having an opinion that leaves Liberals/Democrats aghast….unless it comes from a Liberal/Democrat?

3. It is the injurious sort of act that we associate with KKKers (Democrats) of an earlier era, acts that involve actual physical violence?

4.Is it the term for a conservative winning an argument with a Liberal/Democrat?

5. Is it, when applied by a Liberal/Democrat simply virtue-signaling, like driving a Prius?

Is 'racism' an act or an idea???? Because the former shouldn't be allowed...but the latter, should.

Real Americans do not believe in nor punish 'thought crimes"....but Bolsheviks do.

There are no 'hate crimes....'crime' requires no modifiers.....

Crimes of violence should be punished. Former NYC Mayor Ed Koch once said that any crime by a member of one race against a person of another race should be a 'hate crime.'
Guess why Liberals/Democrats would never embrace that concept.

Sooo.....can you come up with any racism by the Right?

No?

Excellent.

You are very young and very stupid.

I am old enough to remember the time in the early 70s when radical black activists set about to re brand the term in such a way it didn't include them.

The very system of holding different people to different standards is racist. You are just far too stupid to figure that out.

What you see in blanko is the indelibility of indoctrination.

racism means you believe a certain race is inferior and discriminate against them, the second part of your definition. You can't do that to whites. But it is done all the time to black and brown. Asians get a pass.
If I believe a race is wholly inferior and I take action accordingly then I would be a racist. If I observe that a certain race commits more crime and thus conclude I need to exercise a different method of dealing with them then I have engaged in racial referencing and that sends liberals over the edge.

Forum List

Back