Racism: The biggest fraud ever?

Of all the races I only have a problem with one.....is it possible for a racist to only have a problem with one race?

My problem with this race actually has little or nothing to do with the race itself....it has more to do with how they attempt to use their race to gain advantage(the politics of victimhood)or make excuses for their failures aka as a scapegoat.

I think the best definition of racism is to recognize that genetics determines most if not all human atributes.....liberals do believe sexuality is determined by genetics.

I think it only logical to understand that if genetics determines ones sexuality then it must also control much more.
Racism exists independent of personal failure. E.g black person get 50% less resume response for same resume.

Maybe that's what it is for right wing whites, but in reality that is not the case. I think Buffalo showed everyone that.
White first progressives think you can solve his racial grievance by giving him free healthcare. Nah, they'll only behappy when non whites are "replaced". Dont give em healthcare, give em the death penalty.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Lots of definitions of racism...most folks make up their own and there is much confusion about it.

I think most people black and white prefer to be around their own kind for the most part....though ghetto blacks would of course prefer to live in a white neighborhood ....not because they want to be around whites but because there is so much crime in the ghetto.

I think it only natural that people want to take care of their own as in whites generally speaking want the best for all whites and do not care for all the promotion given to blacks by the government and the media based on myths and downright lies.

Though they do not want to see blacks mistreated.....they thiink and believe that all should be equal before the law.

I remember back in the military (the military led the way in integration) that iin the mess hall most blacks would sit together. No one saw anything peculiar about it.

Unfortunately....race relations are only getting worse....and sometimes it seems the media actually wants a race war....that is what they are promoting whether they realize it or not.

Abraham Lincoln had it right all those years ago....just too many differences betweeen blacks and whites for them ever to live together in a peaceful, equitable and harmonious manner.

That is what motivated him to try and start a program to send the blacks back to their native land.

Anyhow.....when all is said and done I see no possible solution for the racial situation in America...it will only get worse.
Politicians do not even attempt to deal with it because they know they cannot do so without being labeled racist.

The most that can be hoped for is for us to remain a nation of laws and do our best to enforce the law in a fair and equitable manner.

Which of course means that our penal institutions will grow and grow....to the point where I see that the group from which most of these inmates come will rise up and demand it be stopped....which would mean a total break down of law and order.

There can be no remission of sin without the shedding of blood....that is our future.

Pity those with children.
There is only one definition of racism. Abraham Lincolns was not correct in the fact that this country did not belong to whites in the first place. And the race problem will never be settled as long as whites like you exist.

Of all the races I only have a problem with one.....is it possible for a racist to only have a problem with one race?

My problem with this race actually has little or nothing to do with the race itself....it has more to do with how they attempt to use their race to gain advantage(the politics of victimhood)or make excuses for their failures aka as a scapegoat.

I think the best definition of racism is to recognize that genetics determines most if not all human atributes.....liberals do believe sexuality is determined by genetics.

I think it only logical to understand that if genetics determines ones sexuality then it must also control much more.
There is no politics of victimhood and every non white population has a problem with white racism.

Racism exists independent of personal failure. E.g black person get 50% less resume response for same resume.
Lots of reasons that may or may not happen....first of all I have doubts that it is true and certainly no evidence it is.

Liberals always find it easy to claim racism.

If one has the inclination you can blame just about anything under the sun on racism.

Lots of reasons that may or may not happen....first of all I have doubts that it is true and certainly no evidence it is.

If one has the inclination you can blame just about anything under the sun on racism.
Lol you just contradicted everything you previously said. If there can be reasons for why white people just so happen to always get SUBSTANTIALLY better outcomes in these studies where apples are compared to apples, then there can be reasons for why black people do poorly, other than iq/laziness. Fuc atta here lol

But, no, this resumes we're fictitious and apples compared with apples. It's race. Always has been. It proves that even pulling up your bootstraps, you will be discriminated against and face white privilege. Some very tough, prudent, and innovative policies will have to be enacted once whites slowly lose politics because of demographics.

• Thanks

If it ain't racism, it's global warming!!!!

Obviously we all need to turn over every decision and aspect of our lives to the Liberals/Democrat....'cause they are just sooooo darn smart.

Buffalo is demented hate. The kind of hate that even the perp can't explain. Definitely NOT politics.
That's what racism is flacaltenn. And white racism has been so demented it built a system based on white superiority.

Well, racism certainly isn't a fraud, but those keeping it alive in order to secure privilege over others certainly are frauds.

It generally works like this:

A Black person hates whites and treats the white people around them like shit. White people respond to the hatred and rudeness and are then accused of being racist by the black person, by a good percentage of blacks, and (importantly) by virtue-signaling whites looking for feel superior.

Many of these white people are in positions of power and so try to punish any other white people for simply objecting to all the racial hatred they are facing. It's all one big vicious circle.

JoeB131
I'm not sure why you think showing pictures of thugs beating people up proves something. You keep that up after age 25, you are going to learn what the inside of the graybar hotel looks like.

A white man can't beat a black man in unarmed 1 on 1 combat generally speaking, That's why whites need the gun

JoeB131
I haven't heard onme person, not even the most racist nitwit here, say that what happened in Buffalo was anything other than horrible.It's why the right has spent so much time trying to leave the gunman on the left's doorstep ("Ignore the 180 pages of Tucker Fan-Fic, he said he liked Communism when he was 12!")

All white and non blk people pretty much agree with the shooting of blk ppl in Buffalo.

JoeB131
Or that the success of other minorities in supposedly racist America belies the "they are all out to keep us down" shit.

I always find it funny that ppl who always talk about how succesfull asians are in Ameria are very rarely Asians themselves.

• Love
Lots of definitions of racism...most folks make up their own and there is much confusion about it.

I think most people black and white prefer to be around their own kind for the most part....though ghetto blacks would of course prefer to live in a white neighborhood ....not because they want to be around whites but because there is so much crime in the ghetto.

I think it only natural that people want to take care of their own as in whites generally speaking want the best for all whites and do not care for all the promotion given to blacks by the government and the media based on myths and downright lies.

Though they do not want to see blacks mistreated.....they thiink and believe that all should be equal before the law.

I remember back in the military (the military led the way in integration) that iin the mess hall most blacks would sit together. No one saw anything peculiar about it.

Unfortunately....race relations are only getting worse....and sometimes it seems the media actually wants a race war....that is what they are promoting whether they realize it or not.

Abraham Lincoln had it right all those years ago....just too many differences betweeen blacks and whites for them ever to live together in a peaceful, equitable and harmonious manner.

That is what motivated him to try and start a program to send the blacks back to their native land.

Anyhow.....when all is said and done I see no possible solution for the racial situation in America...it will only get worse.
Politicians do not even attempt to deal with it because they know they cannot do so without being labeled racist.

The most that can be hoped for is for us to remain a nation of laws and do our best to enforce the law in a fair and equitable manner.

Which of course means that our penal institutions will grow and grow....to the point where I see that the group from which most of these inmates come will rise up and demand it be stopped....which would mean a total break down of law and order.

There can be no remission of sin without the shedding of blood....that is our future.

Pity those with children.
I wonder why the Africans weren't just left in Africa to begin with? And, why bring them here, work them like animals for 200 years, then send them back to Africa empty handed?
Seems kinda cruel to me.

• Thanks

New Topics

Forum List

Back