Racism: prove it or shut the hell up

Racism exists, alright, as far as the leftist demonicrats want it to exist. They're the ones in control. If it continues to exist, don't talk to us. We're too busy working and raising complete families and building communities for the Pantifa and BurnLootMurder terrorists to destroy.

Here's the problem. Real racism does exist. But the main culprits are typical Leftist bedwetters that want to keep minorities 100% dependent on big daddy government. Why do you think most every city is a complete shithole to everyone with a brain. Here in my hometown, we have incumbent mayor Byron Brown a standard run-of-the-mill Democrat going against Communist India Walton. And he. along with Larry Elder, Clarence Thomas, and other prominent Conservative Blacks are being called "race traitors", House *******, and other offensive remarks by the Left. Why? Because they refuse to tow the party line and think for themselves.

racism exists, EVERYWHERE. It has existed since the dawn of time. It will exist FOREVER. What does not exist in America today is SYSTEMIC racism. It has BEEN ELIMINATED HERE. No other country on earth has spent more money and blood to eliminate it than the U.S. Those that claim systemic racism still exists in America are nothing more than opportunist leeches on society.

:desk:I hate rap music.
Is that racist????
Back in my parent's days when they were young. They said that everyone had it hard in those days. They said that it were rough in those days. People were vicious. That there were no middle class but the rich and the poor only.

The word copper which some called the police in those days was considered an insult like the word pig in the 70s.
They were making fun of the officers for wearing cheap copper badges and buttons on their uniforms, instead of brass or a more expensive metals.
And so basically they were saying to the police that they are a nobodies. But in was considered a foul word.

My parents and many others loved Johnny cash and his family because they can relate to their music. That his music reminded them on how it really was in those days.
Maybe that is why my uncle was trying to teach me at the age of 3 how to stab someone who mess with me. And he was looking very serious making sure that I knew how to pull out the blade real quickly.

But Johnny Cash's music wasn't singing about angelical beings. But everyone loved him.

My dad used to say him and his family were the type of people you will not want to mess with. And believe me, his mother looks the role.

Forum List

Back