Racism: prove it or shut the hell up

So, bottom line is Nobody can prove racism is real? Ether here or in a court of law? Just allege it, then pretend its real. Because you say so? Wrap your mind around THAT. Reality is based on the lowest common denominator. Or just allegations not FACTS. Not actual independent facts. Just what ever liberal progressives say?
I think certain kinds of racism can be proven. I live in the southwest, not terribly far from the Mexican border.

I was once working on a security system at a travel agency. A nearby employ, at her desk, began talking to me.

She said the agency owns some nice apartments in Mexico, available as short term rentals. Then she added, in a loud 'whisper,' "And, we don't rent them to "them." Meaning, Mexican people. That, I would certainly consider racist.

Years later, I stopped at a mobile home park across the street from where I worked.

One of the residents told me it was a great park, "and, they don't rent to Mexicans." He sounded very proud of this. I would surely call this policy racist.

Last edited:
Jesse Smollett. Racism. The entire racism industry, Banking in false allegations, BLM has made millions, its a industry and Democrats are getting votes and =raking in huge profits on this. Damn.
Everything isn't political.

Not really worthy of a response, Republicans are playing the opposite card, trying to say racism doesn't exist.

There's a difference between alleged racism and provable racism.

Democrats want the allegation to hold as much weight as a case of provable racism.

The proof doesn't matter in the end.
Back in the 50's there was a book telling a story about the difficulties that blacks faced when trying to do better for themselves: a raisin in the sun.

There are objective examples, such as a white woman getting off easier than a black woman.

Then there are the not so subtle racist dog whistles, like confederate heritage month in mississippi. Linsey Graham had called covid aid to black farmers reoperations.

Back in the 50's there was a book telling a story about the difficulties that blacks faced when trying to do better for themselves: a raisin in the sun.

There are objective examples, such as a white woman getting off easier than a black woman.

Then there are the not so subtle racist dog whistles, like confederate heritage month in mississippi. Linsey Graham had called covid aid to black farmers reoperations.
Problem for you:

I live in the 2020's era South, now.

In sum, you are quite foolish to compare these "dog whistles" to anything that happened in 1950's era South.

Well that ended that conversation.
I'm not one to make endless posts. I read every post in a thread can I respond to the ones that are appropriate. We're having a discussion that's going nowhere, it's become political, AKA no resolution possible. Does racism exist in America ? Certainly. Can it be proven ? Of course, politics aside, it exists, it's deep rooted in the human psyche and we need to get past it in order to grow and be the people were supposed to be. Admitting our faults is just a beginning step in that process. Ignoring it only makes it worse.

I'm not one to make endless posts. I read every post in a thread can I respond to the ones that are appropriate. We're having a discussion that's going nowhere, it's become political, AKA no resolution possible. Does racism exist in America ? Certainly. Can it be proven ? Of course, politics aside, it exists, it's deep rooted in the human psyche and we need to get past it in order to grow and be the people were supposed to be. Admitting our faults is just a beginning step in that process. Ignoring it only makes it worse.
I need to clarify when I said about being political not being at able to be resolved I meant today in this toxic political climate.

And lets talk about the huge black crime rate, shan't we? Blacks murder each other in huge numbers, But why is it police, Er whites "racism" is suddenly the issue? Explain that to me. I'm 64 years old and this is clear as day who and what is the problem here.
As you have plainly had illustrated to you, racism is whatever the woke wants it to be. Consequently there is nothing you can do to not be racist. The ONLY purpose in calling you a racist is to get you to waste time denying it. The woke are happy to spend hours telling you how racist you are. The sole purpose is to giggle at your denial. Black crime doesn't matter. Black racism doesn't matter. The sole topic of conversation is YOUR racism, once you have denied it. Consequently there is only one sane response when accused of racism. I don't care. Don't care what you think, don't care whether I'm a racist or not. Oh, Black Lives don't matter. That's why they keep killing one another.

Well, first you have to know what racism is.

Then you have to accept that you cannot prove racism most of the time.

How do you prove it when it's so well hidden?

If a person uses language that means one thing to racists and another thing to everyone else, it's hard to prove.

I've looked at far right white supremacist groups, and most people wouldn't be able to say what these people have said is racist or not.

Sometimes you only see racism through patterns.

We base an entire concept of the judicial system based on something as tenuous as THIS? Feelings and perceptions? Hate crimes and racism...smoke and mirrors. Proof. We need proof. You have it?
I would call the RIOTS of 2020 "Hate Crimes". Blacks are proven racists.

Prove racism is is real, in a court of a law. Not allegations or emotions. Proof.

The idea of systemic racism is a lie, it's false, and it doesn't exist. And I can prove it.

Larry elder, Oprah, Morgan Freeman, Dave Chappelle, lebron James, and the other millions of black doctors, lawyers, congressman, airline pilots, police chiefs and so on. Hell we had a black president two times. We have millions of successful blacks and many like Oprah came up from the hood with nothing.

My grandma remembers blacks only drinking fountains. Now we have blacks on commercials and tv shows allover the place in the media, they own companies, and so on.

Racism was quickly fading away right up to the point a bad situation came up with a dope head career criminal that resisted arrest died. It wasn't racism, if he simply didn't commit crimes he would be alive right now. Instantly the country where racism was dying out suddenly became more racist than it had been in 60 years.

And we stay racist because people won't stop forcing it to be an issue and bringing it up and making everything about race, even when it isn't.

And I can't believe white people put up with this shit and allow ourselves to all be considered racist by default.

Forum List

Back