Racism: prove it or shut the hell up

I value diversity. Most thinking humans do as well. Its good to have differing ideas and ways of looking at things.

And no. I won't be shutting my mouth...asshole
No you don't.

Those "thinking humans" probably value a version of diversity that doesn't involve active exclusion of others in order to promote so-called "diversity."

Funny, and you guys think my definition is wrong.

Last edited:
They probably value a version of diversity that doesn't involve active exclusion of others in the interest of diversity itself.

Funny, and you guys think my definition is wrong.
Diversity is the opposite of exclusion

If we are to act out the philosophy of diversity, we would do one of two things: We would exclude indiscriminately or include indiscriminately. Those two actions are wholly incompatible with one another. You cannot do both at the same time.

If we are to act out the philosophy of diversity, we would do one of two things: We would exclude indiscriminately or include indiscriminately. Those two actions are wholly incompatible with one another. You cannot do both at the same time.
It’s not binary. You ain’t being replaced… just ignored

Is it to much to ask about racism? Why is that? Is it just sort of a exaggerated mind fuck? No?

What does that even mean?

It is totally binary. You cannot actively include one thing whilst excluding another and claim you are exercising diversity!

How foolish.
Actually you can. Favoring diversity need not exclude anything. It’s a big world junior

Prove racism is is real, in a court of a law. Not allegations or emotions. Proof.
We are primarily concerned with racism in the workplace, that's the one that does the most damage. There are four main indicators if racism exists in the workplace. 1. Stereotyping, generalizing about people, attributing characteristics to all members of a group. 2. Hostility, such as in your opening statement, " Prove there is hostility or shut the hell up. " 3. Over-critical, if a woman or a minority person in the workplace makes a statement such as, "Whether I deliver a project on time or early, add bells and whistles. I often feel that my work is never doing good enough. " You probably have a definite problem in your workplace. Finally and of course, 4. Consistently overlooked, the " glass ceiling ". If all your high-ranking officials are white men and you have a staff of women and people of color who have been there longer and have more experience, but are still underlings, you have a problem. If all four of these conditions exist there is definitely racism in your workplace.

But you’re not really “asking about racism”. You’re excusingvyour own by claiming it doesn’t exist
Correct, 2. Hostility, the mere fact that he began with saying prove it or shut the hell up. He / she definitely has a problem.

You may want them to even define it. According to the pre-woke culture, racism was a 'beleif' in the superiority of a race over another.

A belief cannot be proven, nor even demonstrated.

ONLY prejudice can be proven or demonstrated.
Holding such a belief ( in the first place ) would be racism.

New Topics

Forum List

Back