AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Racism & 'Pro-Black' American Mental Illness

'Exposing 'Pro Black' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr (age-restricted)

____​

Greeting to my peaceful, as well as RESPONSIBLE American and foreign born neighbors.

Respectfully, I am curious to learn if YOU believe ever-evolving American society's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Slavery and Racism, or the concept of "White Supremacy" is responsible for inspiring and motivating significant numbers of apparent HATEFUL, illogical thinking "Pro-Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" American citizens...

...to believe they have a right as well as duty to LOUDLY demean, denigrate, intimidate, bully, taunt, HATE, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, successful, accomplished black or African American citizens CHOOSING to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness?

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our peaceful, accomplished black or African American friends, neighbors and co-workers.

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

Frankly, I honestly believe illogical thinking, otherwise freedom loving "Pro-Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens CHOOSING to declare Racism or the concept "White Supremacy" is impeding black or American citizens of African descent from experiencing equality and achieving success...

...are the VERY SAME "Pro-Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens CHOOSING to ignore America's current National HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims and popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews, the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived these American men, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

3132gb4.jpg

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment that for more than 30 years is responsible for inspiring popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, including at least THIRTEEN (13) American urban-TRUTH-tellers President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama invited to attend functions or events at their children's and Nation's home...

...to compose and perform VIOLENCE riddled American music art advising people residing all around our beautiful tiny blue orb that black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of Africa descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

10sg4gh.jpg

Seriously, ask yourself, do American newborns, infants, toddlers and children raised, nurtured and socialized by reasonably responsible, caring, loving single or married parents recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well-being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets...

...mature into apparent depressed, angry, frustrated teen and adult citizens composing or admiring VIOLENT American music HATEFULLY denigrating American girls and women as less than human creatures...as well as composing music art clearly evincing an inability to embrace compassion, empathy and respect for peaceful, as well as less fortunate American citizens?

Finally, in closing this writing I would like to know if YOU believe apparent HATE & VIOLENCE embracing "Pro Black" minded President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama were acting in the best interests of our black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers or family relatives of African descent...

...when they CHOSE to invite to their children's and Nation's home, more than a dozen apparent or admitted emotionally ill American music recording artists and urban story-TRUTH-tellers composing and promoting American music art portraying black or African American citizens, in particular teen boys and adult men...

...as depressed, angry, frustrated, violent, female hating, sometimes suic!dal, homic!dal thinking teen and adult citizens (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) largely lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful, as well as less fortunate neighbors?

2lsbokk.jpg

280qs9d.jpg

2u5th0o.jpg

SOLUTIONS......................................................

96db0z.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Interesting perspective Avery. Very well laid out. This ain't a war I can enlist for. But I UNDERSTAND where you're coming from. Only thing I can do from my seat is call it out for the violence and grief and waste of human capital that it all represents. And wish you strength and success.

Since I joined USMB I have repeatedly pointed out the 50 year tragedy that is American Inner Cities. It has been ignored by both the Left and the Right because it is an enormous problem with little political gain to be had for fixing it. I am hopeful that President Trump in his last two years makes real progress in improving the inner cities and the lives of those kids growing up in a war zone, with no money, no guidance and no family structure.

Interesting perspective Avery. Very well laid out. This ain't a war I can enlist for.

Hello, FCT. As always I greatly appreciate your support, kind words and wisdom.

Frankly, I am not at war with anyone, especially a population of fellow American citizens I SINCERELY believe are experiencing some type of emotional or mental illness resulting from being raised in, and experiencing America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

Currently, I am focused on finding SOLUTIONS for improving the Quality of Life for black or American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens of African descent who, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are irresponsibly introduced to a potentially life scarring child and teen upbringing depriving them of experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood that all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to enjoy during a critical period of human childhood development.

20s9hc.jpg

4h2uti.jpg

2dmicew.jpg

FCT, my primary concern is large numbers of selfish, angry, illogical thinking American Feminists and their supporters of all flavors, who believe women can do no wrong, despite MEDICAL science proving otherwise, when it comes to our Nation's primary child caregivers competently raising our Nation's most precious and cherished assets.

Now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will RESPONSIBLE, caring American citizens join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)

___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey Dancing On Table Tops, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

96db0z.jpg

2f054de.jpg

4k6yk0.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

Eliminating the wicked inequality in our country might go some way to putting things back on track.
Photo-1-for-web-story-about-first-day-of-enforcement-of-the-ordinance-on-homeless-encampments-Photo-by-Al-Ortiz_05-12-2017-1067x800.jpg

I am hopeful that President Trump in his last two years makes real progress in improving the inner cities and the lives of those kids growing up in a war zone, with no money, no guidance and no family structure.

Hello, MM. Thank you for taking the time to read my concerns and offer an intelligent reply.

MM, I spent 12 years of my life serving fellow American citizens, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are being raised, nurtured and socialized in an American 'war zone'.

MY BROOKLYN, NY ROOKIE COP IGNORANCE

Sunday, July 15, 2018, marks one year since caring, RESPONSIBLE American elder William 'Willie' Cooper was brutally murdered by apparent HOMICIDAL, SUICIDAL minded PRO BLACK Americans lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful neighbors.

2aaenwm.jpg

'Mayor of 95th Street' Willie Cooper gunned down with assault rifle near his non-profit in Princeton Park

x4mcs1.jpg

Peace.

Interesting perspective Avery. Very well laid out. This ain't a war I can enlist for. But I UNDERSTAND where you're coming from. Only thing I can do from my seat is call it out for the violence and grief and waste of human capital that it all represents. And wish you strength and success.

As expected.

Avery you do understand that you are doing the same damage as you claim the people you rant are.

Avery you do understand that you are doing the same damage as you claim the people you rant are.

Explain the damage. She's detailing quite a bit of damage, but not apparently causing any. Seems to fighting a fair fight. What's your issue?

Afraid I'm gonna make general assumptions about black morals or culture because of pop music trends? Won't happen. It's a reaction and protest to the very lucrative "Big Thug" music industry. That's what it is. And it SHOULD be aired and discussed.

Last edited:
MM, I spent 12 years of my life serving fellow American citizens, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are being raised, nurtured and socialized in an American 'war zone'.

MY BROOKLYN, NY ROOKIE COP IGNORANCE

Thanks for that service Avery. Some of my family spent 40 years in "the war zone" as principals of public schools in Red Hook and other torn areas of NYC. My uncle used to INSIST that I -- as a young teen -- shadow him at work and audit classes whenever I visited. They were always frustrated by the problems they couldn't fix alone. And shouldn't be expected to fix. But were so damn obvious to anyone "in the war". It left a huge impression on me and I did what I could in my life to help. But as my uncle used to tell me, his biggest dream was to get even 1/2 of the report cards signed and commented on. And maybe not have a car maliciously destroyed every 3 years or so or a hospital visit for knife wounds.

Too much "help" from the wrong places. I think you're using your experience to shine light on one of the right places.

Explain the damage. She's detailing quite a bit of damage, but not apparently causing any. Seems to fighting a fair fight. What's your issue?

Afraid I'm gonna make general assumptions about black morals or culture because of pop music trends? Won't happen. It's a reaction and protest to the very lucrative "Big Thug" music industry. That's what it is. And it SHOULD be aired and discussed.

If it was maybe. But it's not. The damage is being created by these lies and exaggerations, I've been in the pro back arena and left also but there was none of this. You being a racist want to believe all this crap Jarman posts. It's the same pictures very time saying the same thing every time. The problem is the refusal to provide the funding needed for community redevelopment in many of these neighborhoods. If there is anything to be aired it us this. But expecting whites like you to understand that black communities deserve the same amount of money spent on continuous development as white ones, well that seems tp be an impossible task. It's easier for you to talk abut some big thug music industry. You are ignorant, so I expect you to buy into Jarmans stupidity and think it is valid because it removes accountability from whites while our money sits in white banks drawing interest we can't get loaned or our tax dollars going into various government coffers whereby we don't get the same in services returned. And all your silly ass can say is democrats/liberals did this, but you don't think of people as groups.

My view of this page begins with your response #2. Is this by design?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You being a racist want to believe all this crap Jarman posts. It's the same pictures very time saying the same thing every time.

Hello again, IM2.

A few months ago, after you repeatedly ignored the following question I posed to you in several discussions, you finally offered a terse reply stating, "I AM NOT ANSWERING THAT QUESTION."

IM2, today, are you prepared to offer an intelligent reply to a question you repeatedly refused to answer?

"IM2, respectfully, I am curious to learn if you believe ever-evolving American society's once legal, ignorant Culture of Slavery and Racism is responsible for inspiring and motivating significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, including at least THIRTEEN (13) American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and recording artists President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama invited to their children's and Nation's home...

...to compose VIOLENCE riddled, female demeaning American music art HATEFULLY informing people residing all around our beautiful tiny blue orb, that black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (TH0T = "That H0E Over There")

If you believe Racism or the concept of "white supremacy" is NOT responsible for significant numbers of popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers composing popular music hating and demeaning black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent...

....in your opinion WHO or WHAT is responsible for Jay Z, Kendrick, Nas, Wale, Chance the Rapper, as well as many of their American urban story-TRUTH-teller peers composing American art hating and denigrating the MATERNAL HALF of our Nation's population as less than human creatures?"

Peace.

10sg4gh.jpg

1sh894.jpg

Hi, FCT. I have every intention of replying to you...however, it may take a few days, my friend.

Peace.

Thanks for that service Avery. Some of my family spent 40 years in "the war zone" as principals of public schools in Red Hook and other torn areas of NYC. My uncle used to INSIST that I -- as a young teen -- shadow him at work and audit classes whenever I visited. They were always frustrated by the problems they couldn't fix alone. And shouldn't be expected to fix. But were so damn obvious to anyone "in the war". It left a huge impression on me and I did what I could in my life to help. But as my uncle used to tell me, his biggest dream was to get even 1/2 of the report cards signed and commented on. And maybe not have a car maliciously destroyed every 3 years or so or a hospital visit for knife wounds.

Too much "help" from the wrong places. I think you're using your experience to shine light on one of the right places.

Hello, FCT. Thank you for taking the time to reply, offering your thoughts opinions and personal observations.

A friend I've known since JHS always wanted to become a school teacher. He focused his early public education in that direction.

Sadly, sometime during his first five years as a NYC teacher assigned to a public high school located in Springfield Gardens, Queens, my friend regretted becoming a teacher.

Even sadder, the stress he experienced from dealing with a significant population of ABUSED, EMOTIONALLY NEGLECTED or MALTREATED kids, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, were raised, nurtured and socialized by girls and women President Obama and Mrs. Obama's urban story-TRUTH-teller friends HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human B*tches and 'HOES' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect...

...resulted with my friend being drained of the compassion, empathy and respect he once embraced for all human beings.

Unfortunately, the human dysfunction he was forced to deal with affected his emotional well-being, resulting with his wife filing for divorce after seven years of marriage.

Sadly, my now-retired school teacher buddy is one of countless "EVERYONES" the late American urban-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur's is speaking about in his (often misinterpreted) #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment *AWARENESS* *PREVENTION* concept that applies to all Americans, as well as our foreign born neighbors!

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur - 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) Victim

4k6yk0.jpg

FCT, Oprah is not lying or spreading propaganda when speaking about a potentially life scarring medical disease affecting our Nation's most precious and cherished assets.

96db0z.jpg

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey Dancing On Table Tops, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Again FCT, thank you for your support. :)

Peace.

You being a racist want to believe all this crap Jarman posts.

Hello, IM2. I noticed you seem to enjoy characterizing fellow citizens as racist, while offering no evidence of racism.

IM2, in the early 80s I discovered significant numbers of my American neighbors asserted I am a Racist American citizen when I became a rookie cop assigned to serve the Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods where young Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victims Christopher "Biggie Smalls" Wallace and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" WH guest and friend Shawn "Jay Z" Carter peddled life sapping drugs to their depressed neighbors, regardless of their self-harming neighbor's AGE, physical, emotional or MATERNAL condition. #AfeniShakur #ToyaGraham #GloriaDarden #FreddieGray

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/2fdSHAWNCARTERCHRISTOPH.jpg

Sadly, during this period of American societal and human evolution I learned significant numbers of my FELLOW AMERICAN CITIZENS adamantly believed, and often LOUDLY asserted I was a racist American citizen for simply wearing a blue uniform and walking along any one of Bedford Stuyvesant's residential streets.

The same RESIDENTIAL neighborhood streets where I, as well as many of my peaceful American neighbors and their children would regularly deal with emotional stresses, as well as FEARS for our personal, family's, neighbor's or co-worker's SAFETY, while counting the number of nearby or distant GUNSHOTS echoing through the community. #MurderedAmericanChildren, #JamylaBolden #LaylahPeterson #BillThao #DeEarlvionWhitley, #AyannaAllen, #JaQuailMansaw, #PaytonBenson, #TianaRicks, (not an inclusive list)

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/1jamylabolden2.jpg

IM2, after a while I got used to the illogical, hateful name calling.

Though I'm not sure I will ever get over REGULARLY witnessing the VIOLENCE as well as SU!CIDAL, HOMIC!DAL people and community harming behaviors 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn "Jay Z" Carter and his admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking friend "Biggie Smalls" proudly rap/speak about personally engaging in, or witnessing their emotionally ill friends and fellow GANG members engaging in. (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/bfobamacartermackmilli.jpg

IM2, IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill, violent, suic!dal, homic!dal thinking teen and adult gang-bangers and thugs (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) intentionally causing COMMUNITY FEAR & VIOLENCE, as well as TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing black or African American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/cfeWilliamWillieCooperw.jpg

VIDEOS DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICAN CITIZENS (age-restricted)

IM2, in my opinion, the APPARENT 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims appearing in these recordings UNKNOWINGLY are providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s oppressive, multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Sadly, each of the apparent emotionally or mentally ill suicidal/homicidal thinking Americans (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) appearing in these horrifying recordings are exhibiting self, people and community harming behaviors that I, as well as a growing number of my responsible, caring American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible, peaceful black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.

n5k3kp.jpg

Peace.

IM2 said:
The problem is the refusal to provide the funding needed for community redevelopment in many of these neighborhoods.
If You Could Show Where Public Funds
Have Made A Long Term Turn-Around For These Communities

I Don't Mean Superficial Window Dressing
I Mean Long Term Positive Change

Forum List

Back