Zone1 Racism in virulent in Hollywood

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
This is what its time to call out the ultraliberals,

These are the Real racists out there, their blatant discrimination against people of color for their in-house awards is a travesty as well as a Hate Crime.

It isn't the conservatives who have a vote on this you know.

Jane fonda says climate change is caused by racism.

Isn't mentioning racism a form of racism?
Has Fonda ever done anything for another race other than north vietnamese on her own? Has she ever married a black man? adopted black children? Given money to black organizations? Does she have a black...maid? A black friend?

These are the Real racists out there, their blatant discrimination against people of color for their in-house awards is a travesty as well as a Hate Crime.

Just another expression of hate and racism in America.

Is there nothing else rattling around in extreme right American heads?

This isn't the first time or the last that this will happen.
The real question, what is a fair solution? That every category have a black representation, regardless if it is deserved?
What about all the other ethnicities, do they all deserve representation regardless of the performance?

Rewards are usually earned based on performance, whether it is acting, sports, music, and even job performances.
What are the ramification of inclusion without justification?

I think it's fantastic that we are seeing more races included in all forms of entertainment. That is absolutely obvious. But it should not mean that every race should be included regardless of necessity. Inclusion should not come because of social pressure, but because the creator themselves have made the choice based on the story being told.

What is fair, equity in opportunity.

In other new Sam Smith, as far as I know, is the only non-Black to have won a BET award.

Jane fonda says climate change is caused by racism.

Isn't mentioning racism a form of racism?
Has Fonda ever done anything for another race other than north vietnamese on her own? Has she ever married a black man? adopted black children? Given money to black organizations? Does she have a black...maid? A black friend?
Jane Fonda should hang as the commie traitor that she is.

The only thing I can take away from this post is more of the same black community whining about racism. They do acknowledge that there were several blacks nominated but not all. Their continued warped view is we blacks get 100% nominated or it is racist. FJB and Hollywood.

Because every couple is black, mixed, and/or homosexual in America according to every commercial.

Them Wayans, brothers, I tell ya wut! :auiqs.jpg:
I'm actually surprised Hollywood let them do what they did.

A lot of stuff in it is actually real AF. I have heard the "bang bang, Oh my baby!"

Actually it was "budda budda budda, Oh my baby, my baby! Ohh!"

It was a fuckin' Uzi. While me and a friend were playing ping pong on his open carport.

Oh shit! I forgot how badass grandma was in this movie!

Last edited:
Jane Fonda should hang as the commie traitor that she is.
nothing happens to people like Fonda who knowingly and willfully act as traitors against this country because in this country Al Gore like the genius he is....promoted the concept of no punishment because there is 'No Controlling Legal Authority'. I don't know of two men together, who have destroyed the Amerian system of justice more than the two powerful morons AlGore and Bubba CLinton. Well...at least they started it.

Forum List

Back