Racism in The United States Today

Why should Tipsy be physically assaulted for her opinions? Do you want to hurt those you perceive as wrong and racist?
He’s admitted intimidating whites that dated black women with his friends. In fact he boasted of it. He was proud of his group humiliating a guy in front of his girlfriend. He’s not only a boor, but a bully and coward as well.

They all are just super wonderful folks
You dimwit white leftist are the plaque of humanity

To bad we can’t just ship them all back

Racism has always been a part of American life. Thankfully, the numerous civil rights laws have prevented to a great degree the racists from discriminating against racial minorities. Even private industry has joined the campaign, as Facebook, UTube and Twitter have closed the accounts of White Nationalists, Nazis and KKK. The website called "Jewwatch" has been shut down, too.
The only bigots that still have their own forum are on Stormfront. It is heavily moderated, so non racists never get the chance to debunk their racist and antisemitic lies. I have tried and tried and it is futile.
I am very familiar with antisemitic nonsense, so I can give you some advice. The organizations called Institute For Historical Review and CODOH are Holocaust deniers and habitual liars. Don't take them seriously. If you have any questions on racism and antisemitism, just ask me. I will get a good answer for you.
I smell a troll trying to manipulate with the race card again....it's gotten so old and worn out. Its the assholes screaming racism that are the biggest racists out there----and the sad thing is that they don't know that everyone else knows.

I don't think anyone needs an internet troll trying to manipulate people to tell them what racism is.

I smell a troll trying to manipulate with the race card again....it's gotten so old and worn out. Its the assholes screaming racism that are the biggest racists out there----and the sad thing is that they don't know that everyone else knows.

I don't think anyone needs an internet troll trying to manipulate people to tell them what racism is.
You can't read

Given your expertise, what do you advise decent Americans do in the face of the rampant racism against white people perpetrated by the political left in every quarter of society?
There are some organizations who fight racism with education and other things. The Antidefamation League is one and the Southern Poverty Law Center is another.
Also good is the National Urban League. They might take a report on racism.

We know. You're and old ass racist with one foot in the grave and the other one on ice. You talk your shit online because you can't whip nobodys ass. If you said this shit live, you'd get your dentures slapped out of your mouth.
Because you believe in violence

Forum List

Back