Racism in The United States Today

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
Racism has always been a part of American life. Thankfully, the numerous civil rights laws have prevented to a great degree the racists from discriminating against racial minorities. Even private industry has joined the campaign, as Facebook, UTube and Twitter have closed the accounts of White Nationalists, Nazis and KKK. The website called "Jewwatch" has been shut down, too.
The only bigots that still have their own forum are on Stormfront. It is heavily moderated, so non racists never get the chance to debunk their racist and antisemitic lies. I have tried and tried and it is futile.
I am very familiar with antisemitic nonsense, so I can give you some advice. The organizations called Institute For Historical Review and CODOH are Holocaust deniers and habitual liars. Don't take them seriously. If you have any questions on racism and antisemitism, just ask me. I will get a good answer for you.

Claiming racism is the last refuge of the terminal loser.
No, being a racist and lying about it as you post thousand of overt white racist opinions is the last refuge of the terminal loser.

Racism has always been a part of American life. Thankfully, the numerous civil rights laws have prevented to a great degree the racists from discriminating against racial minorities. Even private industry has joined the campaign, as Facebook, UTube and Twitter have closed the accounts of White Nationalists, Nazis and KKK. The website called "Jewwatch" has been shut down, too.
The only bigots that still have their own forum are on Stormfront. It is heavily moderated, so non racists never get the chance to debunk their racist and antisemitic lies. I have tried and tried and it is futile.
I am very familiar with antisemitic nonsense, so I can give you some advice. The organizations called Institute For Historical Review and CODOH are Holocaust deniers and habitual liars. Don't take them seriously. If you have any questions on racism and antisemitism, just ask me. I will get a good answer for you.
the only bigots and racists are the blacks ....

Yawn. Don't care,
We know. You're and old ass racist with one foot in the grave and the other one on ice. You talk your shit online because you can't whip nobodys ass. If you said this shit live, you'd get your dentures slapped out of your mouth.

We know. You're and old ass racist with one foot in the grave and the other one on ice. You talk your shit online because you can't whip nobodys ass. If you said this shit live, you'd get your dentures slapped out of your mouth.
Ah do declare (in mah BEST fake confederate accent) that you are somewhat triggered. How it does please me to see you, once again, doing your little shuck and jive dance. Give us a high kick. Then bring a tray of mint julep. It is all you're good for.

If you said this shit live, you'd get your dentures slapped out of your mouth.
Why should Tipsy be physically assaulted for her opinions? Do you want to hurt those you perceive as wrong and racist?

Racism_Obama_Abuse.jpg
ProBlack_Jesse_Peterson.jpg
ReparationsChildAbuse.jpg

#BeAHero
#EndChildAbuse
#ReportSuspectedChildAbuse

☮️♥️🇺🇸 EndHate2021

Witness apparent emotionally troubled ProBlack BLM Supremacist Mr. Gazi Kodzo harassing, bullying and denigrating a fellow citizen whose ONLY OFFENSE is choosing to peacefully pursue his own unique vision for life liberty (love) and happiness.

Sadly, Mr. Kodzo represents millions of apparent angry, emotionally troubled citizens beefing about racism impeding "black success & equality"...

... While at the same time actively bullying, denigrating, and intimidating citizens who have become successful and experience equality. 😦

"Jesse Lee Peterson gets DRAGGED by Black Revolutionary Gazi Kodzo"

ProBlack/BLM Modus Operandi:

☮️♥️🇺🇸 EndHate2021

Last edited:
Given your expertise, what do you advise decent Americans do in the face of the rampant racism against white people perpetrated by the political left in every quarter of society?

There is no rampant racism against white people.

Why should Tipsy be physically assaulted for her opinions? Do you want to hurt those you perceive as wrong and racist?
For the same reason Tipsy has threatened violence against blacks.

Given your expertise, what do you advise decent Americans do in the face of the rampant racism against white people perpetrated by the political left in every quarter of society?
There is nothing legal you can do against offensive speech. Whenever they call you racist, ask them for proof. They don't have any.

Forum List

Back