Racism...I Wanna Know Why....

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
I served in the the military and we had only one color...green. But today the military has pink, black, white, brown, and a fuckin rainbow. What the fuck is up with this shit! Pussified military would get it's ass kicked by China!

I served in the the military and we had only one color...green. But today the military has pink, black, white, brown, and a fuckin rainbow. What the fuck is up with this shit! Pussified military would get it's ass kicked by China!

I served in the military in the 70's and racism was rampant.

You served where? New York National Guard?

I always figured you for a goddamn troublemaker. :slap:

Your not old enough to claim to have existed in the 70's!

You obviously are not a veteran.

You obviously are not a veteran.
So you're saying that you weren't the instigator of the above-referenced racism? I find that hard to believe. :lol:

Wtf are you talking about? The color of the uniforms? Or you don't like whites in the military?

Wtf are you talking about? The color of the uniforms? Or you don't like whites in the military?
Your a non serving pussy...so you would not understand.

New Topics

Forum List

Back