Racism against caucasians expanding

And here is a government official specifically targeting the caucasian community...

Seattle mayor plans to combat ‘white privilege’ with a tax on certain drinks

If you are able to feel the pain of racism against whites, doesn't that help you understand the far greater pain that non-whites have endured for centuries
Well by that "logic" - you better start advocating for men to brutally rape you so that you can (and I quote) "understand the far greater pain that women have endured for centuries".

Come on...don't be a hypocrite. I want to see you vocally advocating to be raped all over this board so you can "understand". Oops....

If you are able to feel the pain of racism against whites, doesn't that help you understand the far greater pain that non-whites have endured for centuries?
Who said anything about pain? Hypocrisy? Without a doubt, but no pain.
Just think of the astounding stupidity of NYcarbineer's post. I've never had my body horribly mangled in a fatal car accident either - but I can completely understand how horrific it is for anyone who was. I've never had my skull cracked open by a baseball bat - but I can completely understand the pain and suffering for anyone who has.

One does not have to endure something to understand. :banghead:

I'm still trying to figure out this white privilege horseshit? The privileges I see are illegal alien privilege, black privilege, Jewish privilege and radical-leftist privilege.

With the hatred of whites in this country, it is no surprise at the increasing popularity of white supremist websites. For every action there is an opposite and equal reaction.

Any white person believing in white privilege is nothing more than a highly useful idiot for the radical left trying to divide and conquer America in their effort to turn this country into the former Soviet Union.

I'm still trying to figure out this white privilege horseshit? The privileges I see are illegal alien privilege, black privilege, Jewish privilege and radical-leftist privilege.

With the hatred of whites in this country, it is no surprise at the increasing popularity of white supremist websites. For every action there is an opposite and equal reaction.

Any white person believing in white privilege is nothing more than a highly useful idiot for the radical left trying to divide and conquer America in their effort to turn this country into the former Soviet Union.

Could you imagine the outrage if whites did the exact same thing?

If you are able to feel the pain of racism against whites, doesn't that help you understand the far greater pain that non-whites have endured for centuries?
Just think of the astounding stupidity of NYcarbineer's post. I've never had my body horribly mangled in a fatal car accident either - but I can completely understand how horrific it is for anyone who was. I've never had my skull cracked open by a baseball bat - but I can completely understand the pain and suffering for anyone who has.

And how many of these black Harvard students experienced anything? Read about it? Yes, but no experience at it.

And here is a government official specifically targeting the caucasian community...

If you are able to feel the pain of racism against whites,

doesn't that help you understand the far greater pain that non-whites have endured for centuries?

No you dumb fuck! Combating past ills with revenge doesn't cure the past ills. What it does is cause greater resentment on BOTH sides.

You foolish liberals need to follow MLK and not Farahkan!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

doesn't that help you understand the far greater pain that non-whites have endured for centuries?

No you dumb fuck! Combating past ills with revenge doesn't cure the past ills. What it does is cause greater resentment on BOTH sides.

Just recently the RWnuts around here were claiming that racism was OVER in the US.

You're crying about anti-white racism while denying there's ever been any such thing as anti-nonwhite racism.

That's very funny.

Goddam funny in fact.

You're crying about anti-white racism while denying there's ever been any such thing as anti-nonwhite racism.

That's very funny.

Goddam funny in fact.

When did he deny that, douche bag?

Just recently the RWnuts around here were claiming that racism was OVER in the US.

I've never seen any righties say that.

The tax has nothing to do with sugar or combating obesity. Glad they admitted that. Now there's something to sue over.

Some Whites suffered big time, particularly Ukrainians, Poles, Russians, and the Irish.

Actually I wouldn't doubt some of these Whites suffered more than non-Whites did.

Some Whites suffered big time, particularly Ukrainians, Poles, Russians, and the Irish.

Actually I wouldn't doubt some of these Whites suffered more than non-Whites did.

When were the Ukrainians enslaved in the US? I must have missed that.

Forum List

Back