Racial Quotas Are Finally on Their Way Out

America has always had racial quotas. From 1776 until 1965 that quota for most jobs was 100 percent white. Today minorities are still underrepresented in many occupations. Let's begin to be honest about this white folks.
..even though the blacks graduate at lower levels, they are over represented in GREAT paying jobs:
athletes--BIG time $$$$ --OVER represented
entertainers--BIG $$$
USPS
auto workers
etc
auto manufacturing 17%:
etc

Here in California, the politicians are going to let the voters decide: Should affirmative action be restored?

I think that there will be a resounding affirmative in light of "changing demographics" since affirmative action was outlawed here in the (tarnished) "Golden State."

Actually, I like the idea of quotas based on the percentage of your ethnicity in the current population.

So in a movie, there should be a quota of about 60% Caucasian actors, , about 14% African American actors, etc. I have a sneaking suspicion, however, that certain ethnicities may want MORE than their quota!

Collision Course: The Strange Convergence of Affirmative Action and Immigration Policy in America
by Hugh Davis Graham
Oxford. 246 pp. $30.00

More reasons why AA failed;

Forum List

Back