Racial inequities

No it's not everywhere. But you racists will find one extreme case and broadbrush everybody black while telling us how wrong it is to broadbrush your white asses.

1615087803929.png

The answer to this problem is simply unacceptable to the liberals who run our schools, unacceptable to the politicians who oversee our educational policies......and by unacceptable I mean they are unwilling to see the truth.

Political correctness makes all we see in that video possible.

All of this has been gone over at various times on just about all message boards....what it comes down to first of all....is that black kids on the average do not have good i.q.'s---yet it is unacceptable to talk about that....on the rare occasions when someone not fearful of being labeled a racist does mention it....he is attacked and the prevailing voices say it is not a low i.q. problem it is a test problem.

Thus....any rational or intelligent person should be able to see that not all kids are equal.....but if you dare mention that...you run into a brick wall aka....no child will be left behind....etc.

Then they try and blame the schools.....aka the teachers....to which i reply how are you going to teach a moron academics.....many if not most of these kids would not even be motivated to learn things like algebra and biology even if they had a good i.q. because of their socialization ...they are just not into science, mathmatics, history etc.

All these kids are really interested in is sports, having fun, getting high and so forth. The very few that do have a good i.q. and are motivated to achieve are ridiculed and accused of trying to be white.

Thus it comes down to this....unless a problem can be identified there is no solution possible.

The results of the problem can be seen but the problem itself will not be recognized because anyone who tries to identify the problem is identified as a racist which in our academic and political world is a career ending label.

Anyhow......the solution is really quite simple......do not require kids to undergo a traditional academic program if they are un-qualified aka....have a low i.q.

For these kids if you want to help them set up shop classes where they can learn basic skills that which they can use to earn a living.

Now this applies as well to white kids who fit into this tragic category of having a low i.q.

Yet...it is just not going to happen because the powers that be do not want to and will not get involved in anything that can be turned on them aka accused of being a racist.

It's Baltimore.
It's everywhere.

I doubt the special ed students are scoring higher on their math scores than regular students "everywhere". There is something really off about this school.

View attachment 464958

It is ridiculous to try and blame this on any one state or any one particular school.....as pointed out already...this sort of thing is happening everywhere....some are just better at covering it up.

Attempts to balance the black-white learning gap and i.q. gap have been going on for years now....what it comes down to is teachers helping black kids cheat to raise their scores....and the phenomenon known as teaching to the test....teaching kids how to do better on tests--which is not educating them.

No it's not everywhere. But you racists will find one extreme case and broadbrush everybody black while telling us how wrong it is to broadbrush your white asses.
Well, who's doing the "broadbrushing" here? Isn't that what that entire concept of "Systemic racism" is all about? But that's OK, because being coherent and rational is racist.

Well, who's doing the "broadbrushing" here? Isn't that what that entire concept of "Systemic racism" is all about? But that's OK, because being coherent and rational is racist.

hehheh Good response and the guy you answered demonstrates how this problem will not be solved anytime soon if ever.

Blacks are incapable (most of them) of self criticism, accepting their accountability for their own problems etc.

They want to blame white racism for anything and everything....that is it in a nutshell.

I agree because everybody knows that inner-city schools are some of the best in the world!

It's Baltimore.

You wish...you think chicago is better....atlanta or any big city for that matter.

There are a few schools that have demonstrated some success by teaching to the test if you know what that means.

Others do various things to help black kids close the achievement gap....some call it cheating.

I agree because everybody knows that inner-city schools are some of the best in the world!

hehheh The truth is just too painful for an awful lot of folks. Thus they deny it.

it is an exceedingly widespread problem that no one is really able to deal with because of racial over-tones.

They're all in Democratic strongholds and the Democratic Party is happy with the status quo and, therefore, are unwilling to change anything. Mountains of dead black kids every weekend throughout black America is of zero concern to the party. Nevertheless, 90+% of blacks vote Democrat. Oh well. Not my problem.

No its not about black people. Who is even saying that here? What it is about is taxpayer funded public schools who empower kids to not learn. In the case of Baltimore, yes its probably mostly black kids. You should be pissed at the school system, not the people who are just taalking about it. What would you do? throw more money at theBalitimore school system? or shake it up instead? Its not about Black people not being smart, but its about them not getting access to education
The reason that shit is allowed to exist is because people keep making excuses for the Teachers union here and a school system that over time allowed places like Baltimore to spiral downward.
The schools probably have lost control of a lot of the kids. I'm sure those kids arnt seeing much hope and they can realize they got shit for an education... all while good liberals can just pander to them... and use them to get federal money

It may not be everywhere but it is certainly widespread...if you know of some schools that have had success in closing the white-black achievement gap in school ....let us hear something about it and how they did it.

No its not about black people. Who is even saying that here? What it is about is taxpayer funded public schools who empower kids to not learn. In the case of Baltimore, yes its probably mostly black kids. You should be pissed at the school system, not the people who are just taalking about it. What would you do? throw more money at theBalitimore school system? or shake it up instead? Its not about Black people not being smart, but its about them not getting access to education
The reason that shit is allowed to exist is because people keep making excuses for the Teachers union here and a school system that over time allowed places like Baltimore to spiral downward.
The schools probably have lost control of a lot of the kids. I'm sure those kids arnt seeing much hope and they can realize they got shit for an education... all while good liberals can just pander to them... and use them to get federal money

None of that matters to IM2 because his love, loyalty, and devotion are to the party. The suffering and deaths of black people doesn't matter to him as long as the party is in power. That's all that matters!

It may not be everywhere but it is certainly widespread...if you know of some schools that have had success in closing the white-black achievement gap in school ....let us hear something about it and how they did it.

The leftist welfare policies DESTROYED much of black America just like it's destroying large sects of white and Hispanic America. Successful, independent people don't need the government let alone the Democratic Party. That's why the Democrats support policies that corrupt and destroy the heart and souls of the American people because they need dependent people to vote for them.

Forum List

Back