Racial equality coming in May

When they start making purple ones, I'll buy one for my grandkids. Like they need another toy. They have more toys in their room than they had in the stores when I was a kid.

I have a black keyboard.

Now the white letters are wearing off.

If you're supposing that I'd hang the freaking designer who came up with this harebrained idea, you're supposin' right.

I have a black keyboard.

Now the white letters are wearing off.

If you're supposing that I'd hang the freaking designer who came up with this harebrained idea, you're supposin' right.

das_keyboard_black_2.jpg

They already have a gay wii
WII-TIEDYE.jpg

A female wii

WII-CROP-CRC-PNK.jpg

And you can make a post-racial wii

Wii_Console_Shell_Clear.jpg

But no Wii with a US flag?

Why do the anti-american faggot-loving leftists at nintendo hate America?

DON'T SUPPORT IMPERIAL JAPAN; BUY AN XBOX (and support China)

Last edited:
Hi Radioman:

There is no such thing as Racial Equality, except for in the minds of deluded men. If the races were truly 'equal,' then we need no measures or schemes to make them equal ....

If whites and blacks are 'equal' (not), then 50 percent of the players in the NFL would be black. Right? Of course. However, blacks players represent about 2/3rds of the players on NFL rosters (Answers.com). If whites and blacks are equal (not even close), then blacks would be 50 percent of NBA rosters. Right? However, black players represent more than 80 percent of the players on NBA rosters (Answers.com).

I have run mason crews in Florida for decades and more than 90 percent of my workers over the years have been black (my bros). The white guys simply lay down on you in the hot Florida sun in the afternoon. The chances are that the people who put the components of your camera together are from the yellow races, because each race has specific qualities that are superior to others. Determining which race is superior depends very much on the task at hand, IMHO ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Radioman:

There is no such thing as Racial Equality, except for in the minds of deluded men. If the races were truly 'equal,' then we need no measures or schemes to make them equal ....

If whites and blacks are 'equal' (not), then 50 percent of the players in the NFL would be black. Right? Of course. However, blacks players represent about 2/3rds of the players on NFL rosters (Answers.com). If whites and blacks are equal (not even close), then blacks would be 50 percent of NBA rosters. Right? However, black players represent more than 80 percent of the players on NBA rosters (Answers.com).

I have run mason crews in Florida for decades and more than 90 percent of my workers over the years have been black (my bros). The white guys simply lay down on you in the hot Florida sun in the afternoon. The chances are that the people who put the components of your camera together are from the yellow races, because each race has specific qualities that are superior to others. Determining which race is superior depends very much on the task at hand, IMHO ...

GL,

Terral

Well, thats one that fell for it.

Forum List

Back