Racial and Homophobic Remarks

It will be very hard for the Repugs to back step on remarks made on Saturday against African-Americans Congressmen and Gay Congressmen that were made by Teabaggers.

For to long, members of the GOP openly embraced the baggers, and even during the Presidential Campaign neither Grampy or Caribu Barbie took action when individuals attending their rallies yelled out "Kill Him" at campaign rallies.

When your political leadership lays down in cow plop, it tends to stick.

Last edited:
First, the voices in Rep Lewis head are nobody's problems but his own.

Second, even if someone did say it, Wahh, Grow the fuck up

Third, Palin kids take more flak in a day than any of you fuckers take in a year so again, Wahhh, grow the fuck up

Fourth, this is about the 30th thread on this topic so again, Wahhh, grow the fuck up

It will be very hard for the Repugs to back step on remarks made on Saturday against African-Americans Congressmen and Gay Congressmen that were made by Teabaggers.

For to long, memers of the GOP openly embraced the baggers, and even during the Presidential Campaign neither Grampy or Caribu Barbie took action when individuals attending their rallies yelled out "Kill Him" at campaign rallies.

:rolleyes:

that would explain the content of your post.

44 - McCain Campaign Condemns Backer's Obama Remarks

There was a rumble of disapproval from the crowd when McCain defended his Democratic rival. "I have to tell you he is a decent person and a person that you do not have to be scared of as president of the United States," McCain said.

When a woman referred to Obama yesterday as "an Arab," McCain cut her off and seized the microphone from her hands. "No, ma'am," he interjected. "He is a decent family man with whom I happen to have some disagreements." In fact, the most rousing applause of the afternoon came not for McCain, but for one of several questioners who appealed to the candidate to "fight" in next Wednesday's final debate with Obama.

"If you want a fight, we will fight," McCain replied. "But we will be respectful. I admire Senator Obama and his accomplishments. I don't mean that has to reduce your ferocity. I just mean to say you have to be respectful."

Supporters jeer as McCain calls Obama 'a decent person' - The Boston Globe

SCRANTON – The agent in charge of the Secret Service field office in Scranton said allegations that someone yelled “kill him” when presidential hopeful Barack Obama’s name was mentioned during Tuesday’s Sarah Palin rally are unfounded.

Secret Service says "Kill him" allegation unfounded | The Times Leader, Wilkes-Barre, PA

However, he cautioned that at the McCain rally, "no Secret Service agent overheard any threatening statement and no threatening statements were reported by law enforcement or the general public."

"We did make some inquiries after the Washington Post reported on Tuesday that a someone had yelled 'kill him,'" he added.

AFP: US Secret Service probes death threats against Obama

tool :rofl:

Why do I have to back step on remarks i didn't make, here, or condone?

If you, as person attending and/or participating in a rally where racial offensive remarks or slurs are made, refuse to take action against the person and/or persons making such remarks, you are by your own inaction supporting such remarks.

It's called "Silent Assent."

If you, as person attending and/or participating in a rally where racial offensive remarks or slurs are made, refuse to take action against the person and/or persons making such remarks, you are by your own inaction supporting such remarks.

now you are just making shit up.....

How's this:

FUCK YOU!

And from every account I've seen the person/persons making those remarks were told by others at the rally to stop. Thanks for disproving your own statement.

Rick

So I guess when you are at a hockey game and an unruly group of people in the blue seats tosses beer on the poeple below, you run up to the guys who did it and give them a peive of your mind even if it was not even close to where you were sitting?

And if you dont, we should assume you agree with their actions?

For to long, memers of the GOP openly embraced the baggers, and even during the Presidential Campaign neither Grampy or Caribu Barbie took action when individuals attending their rallies yelled out "Kill Him" at campaign rallies.

yes, the secret service and the FBI took no action either you big fat liar.

Last edited:
If being called a name bothers you, perhaps you're not cut out for public service in the first place

So Lewis gets a pass for making up the "TeaBaggers called me a ******" total bullshit story?

Hmmmm...

Obama showed support for a man that made disparaging remarkes about an officers mother.....

Does that make Obama guilty of being one that feels it is OK to make disparaging remarks about ones mother?

I did not hear Obama say "the man had a right to be upset, but no one should make disparaging remarks about anothers mother"...

Nope....he simply said the police acted stupidly.

So according to the logic of many that have posted on this thread, Obama should be classified as one that approves making disparaging remarks about ones mother as he did not denounce the actions.

Bunch of whining hypocrites...every last one of you.

So I guess when you are at a hockey game and an unruly group of people in the blue seats tosses beer on the poeple below, you run up to the guys who did it and give them a peive of your mind even if it was not even close to where you were sitting?

And if you dont, we should assume you agree with their actions?

False herring, Avatar. They are not the same thing. Try again.

has anyone come up with actual footage of these accusations? my god, there were cameras and microphones everywhere..

You're not fooling anyone.

4446870604_372194a7bd_o.jpg

:rolleyes:

that would explain the content of your post.

44 - McCain Campaign Condemns Backer's Obama Remarks

There was a rumble of disapproval from the crowd when McCain defended his Democratic rival. "I have to tell you he is a decent person and a person that you do not have to be scared of as president of the United States," McCain said.

When a woman referred to Obama yesterday as "an Arab," McCain cut her off and seized the microphone from her hands. "No, ma'am," he interjected. "He is a decent family man with whom I happen to have some disagreements." In fact, the most rousing applause of the afternoon came not for McCain, but for one of several questioners who appealed to the candidate to "fight" in next Wednesday's final debate with Obama.

"If you want a fight, we will fight," McCain replied. "But we will be respectful. I admire Senator Obama and his accomplishments. I don't mean that has to reduce your ferocity. I just mean to say you have to be respectful."

Supporters jeer as McCain calls Obama 'a decent person' - The Boston Globe

SCRANTON – The agent in charge of the Secret Service field office in Scranton said allegations that someone yelled “kill him” when presidential hopeful Barack Obama’s name was mentioned during Tuesday’s Sarah Palin rally are unfounded.

Secret Service says "Kill him" allegation unfounded | The Times Leader, Wilkes-Barre, PA

However, he cautioned that at the McCain rally, "no Secret Service agent overheard any threatening statement and no threatening statements were reported by law enforcement or the general public."

"We did make some inquiries after the Washington Post reported on Tuesday that a someone had yelled 'kill him,'" he added.

AFP: US Secret Service probes death threats against Obama

tool :rofl:

To Minority Leader Boehner's credit, he stated that he found the remarks and actions reprehensible.

Ok, so by your theory.... Democrats all believe that all Marines are war criminals, because Code Pink are a left wing organization.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmdrkmtkCw4]YouTube - Code Pink calls marines war criminals[/ame]

By the same theory.... All democrats are happy to literally stand on our flag, and blow up federal buildings, because Bill Ayers did both and he's a leftie.

Ok. Good. Now we're clear.

Those remarks and actions were reprehensible, and those who do not condemn them are reprehensible human beings.

New Topics

Forum List

Back