Rachel Maddow 'Wins' 'Meltdown of the night'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

:crybaby:

Bitter news anchor bemoans Trump's election success

As various major US news networks prepared to confirm the Republican's victory over Hillary Clinton, MSNBC host Rachel Maddow gave a bitter response while live on air:

“You’re not having a terrible, terrible dream. Also you’re not dead and you haven’t gone to hell. ... This is your life now, this is our election now, this is us, this is our country – it’s real.”

'Social media users attacked the television anchor for her moaning comments following on from Mr Trump securing the key swing states Florida, Ohio and North Carolina':
- “I’m sick of Rachel Maddow and all the MSNBC people acting like they’re so stunned that Donald Trump is winning. He stands for America.”

- “Meltdown of the night: Rachel Maddow is losing it as Trump wins Ohio, North Carolina and it’s hilarious.”

- “Rachel Maddow is so clearly disgusted with American voters that she has lost touch with reality. Trump did not win on anti-Muslim.”

'Meltdown of the night' Bitter news anchor bemoans Trump's election success

As various major US news networks prepared to confirm the Republican's victory over Hillary Clinton, MSNBC host Rachel Maddow gave a bitter response while live on air:

“You’re not having a terrible, terrible dream. Also you’re not dead and you haven’t gone to hell. ... This is your life now, this is our election now, this is us, this is our country – it’s real.”

'Social media users attacked the television anchor for her moaning comments following on from Mr Trump securing the key swing states Florida, Ohio and North Carolina':
- “I’m sick of Rachel Maddow and all the MSNBC people acting like they’re so stunned that Donald Trump is winning. He stands for America.”

- “Meltdown of the night: Rachel Maddow is losing it as Trump wins Ohio, North Carolina and it’s hilarious.”

- “Rachel Maddow is so clearly disgusted with American voters that she has lost touch with reality. Trump did not win on anti-Muslim.”

this is what democracy looks like. some one needs to tell her that her liberal flock was so busy bragging about winning that you all lost the election. tell me again what a hillary landslide it will be.

and oh darn i just registered hillarylandslide.Com too.

it's for sale for 9 dollars $ U.S. i'll pay the sales tax. :)

in all fairness cbs nbc's abc pbs and cnn ALL campaigned their hearts out for hillary.

Last edited:
Didn't get to see her meltdown, but I did get to watch Juan Williams on Fox News.

He seemed really angry, and I don't think it was because of multiple things, I think he was just angry over JUAN thing.

Sean Hannity also said to get him away from that ledge, but personally, I think someone should have given him just JUAN push.

He was so upset, I suspect he was one of those people that thought Hillary had the election JUAN before the voting even started.

Think they should have cut him off early, it always seemed like he had JUAN more thing to add.

I'm not sorry~<3

Last edited:

this is what democracy looks like. some one needs to tell her that her liberal flock was so busy bragging about winning that you all lost the election. tell me again what a hillary landslide it will be.

in all fairness cbs nbc's abc pbs and cnn ALL campaigned their hearts out for hillary.

Playing devil's advocate for a second, but you know that Trump got less votes don't you? That's not democracy. It's the american political system's version of it.

Good for her....telling it like it is.

Again, the key there is 'PERSPECTIVE'. Just because 'that is the way it is' in Maddow's head doesn't make it 'the way it is'.

Rachel ''Blinky" Maddow deserves the shit sandwich she is eating...

Again, the key there is 'PERSPECTIVE'. Just because 'that is the way it is' in Maddow's head doesn't make it 'the way it is'.

And just as the laughable right wing hate leaflet that is the daily express syas its a meltdown doesn't make it so. Good cartoons and crossword though.
Oh yes, a (self-professed) 'respectable, unbiased' journalist covering the election declares:

..AND IT NOT A 'MELT-DOWN'. It, according to Liberals, is an example of perfectly acceptable journalistic behavior.....from an 'All-In' Liberal media source. :p

didn't she say that the republicans are the know-nothings and that the gop would fall apart? but now the republicans have control over all three branches of government. how could she be so wrong?

didn't she say that the republicans are the know-nothings and that the gop would fall apart? but now the republicans have control over all three branches of government. how could she be so wrong?

Because she's a dummy.

And just as the laughable right wing hate leaflet that is the daily express syas its a meltdown doesn't make it so. Good cartoons and crossword though.
Oh yes, a (self-professed) 'respectable, unbiased' journalist covering the election declares:

..AND IT NOT A 'MELT-DOWN'. It, according to Liberals, is an example of perfectly acceptable journalistic behavior.....from an 'All-In' Liberal media source. :p
Yes, it isn't a nightmare....it's real. She's right.

what happened to news anchors? Since when were they our political advocates? I mean come on man!!!!

Playing devil's advocate for a second, but you know that Trump got less votes don't you? That's not democracy. It's the american political system's version of it.
works great for me. u r right about democratic republic.

Juan Williams comes in a close second. Interesting to note that Fox had Williams for fair and balanced analysis but the alphabet networks don't even bother attempting fair and balanced programs. It's all radical left.

what happened to news anchors? Since when were they our political advocates? I mean come on man!!!!
they are more interested in doing movies, sitcoms and SNL. i think Trump and larry king started it though in the 1930's...

Forum List

Back