Rachel Maddow, the face of the radical, far-left conspiracy theorist

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Congratulations, Rachel. I knew you could do it!

55731100_783393612033999_2673224315461173248_n.jpg

Sadly....TDS is real...Maddcow is one who suffers from this condition

Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their hate of Donald Trump, to the point they will abandon all logic and reason.

upuVfA3.jpg

Imagine if the most egomaniacal, narcissistic, boorish President in US history advocated for higher crime, worse schools, weakened national defense, shrinking economy, racial segregation, homofascism and anti-Christianity.
That would be trump as a democrat.
That would be infuriating.

Imagine if the most egomaniacal, narcissistic, boorish President in US history advocated for higher crime, worse schools, weakened national defense, shrinking economy, racial segregation, homofascism and anti-Christianity.
That would be trump as a democrat.
That would be infuriating.
I left out advocating for open borders and national invasion.

LOL

And the face of the radical far right conspiracy nuts...

trumpbirther.PNG
Hillary started that. It’s a legit question. Has no bearing on Obama’s presidency since he provided what was required for eligibility but the question is legit.
LOLOL

Suuuure she did. :cuckoo:

:lmao:
Hillary’s campaign started the birth certificate claim.
You're a flaming nut. :cuckoo: Hillary's campaign said nothing about Obama's birth certificate.

The birther idiocy started on a rightwingnut forum.

LOL

trumpbirther.PNG
Hillary started that. It’s a legit question. Has no bearing on Obama’s presidency since he provided what was required for eligibility but the question is legit.
LOLOL

You're a flaming nut. :cuckoo: Hillary's campaign said nothing about Obama's birth certificate.

Lol
Obamas own brother disagrees with you

LOL

trumpbirther.PNG
LOLOL

Lol
Obamas own brother disagrees with you
So? He's the same idiot who posted a proven fake Kenyan BC.

LOL

trumpbirther.PNG
LOLOL

LOL

trumpbirther.PNG
LOLOL

It started with Hillary's team in 2008.

7 News Stories from 2008 that PROVE Hillary Started Obama 'Birtherism' - Media is LYING!

LOL

trumpbirther.PNG
LOLOL

LOL

trumpbirther.PNG
LOLOL

7 News Stories from 2008 that PROVE Hillary Started Obama 'Birtherism' - Media is LYING!
You cultists are truly insane. :cuckoo:

From your own link .....

Penn Strategy Memo

Had nothing to do with where Obama was born. This questioned his American values because lived in Indonesia as a child.

Obama’s Somali Garb

Had nothing to do with where Obama was born. This questioned if wearing such an outfit was divisive.

Doubled Down

Had nothing to do with where Obama was born. This was just more questioning the photograph of him wearing a Somali outfit.

Politico Finds the Truth

No, they didn't. They mention Hillary supporters sending an email in April, 2008, about Obama being born in Kenya ... that was a month after it appears on rightwingnut sites.

More Rumors Started by Clinton Staffers

Had nothing to do with where Obama was born. This was just more questioning the photograph of him wearing a Somali outfit.

Former Democrat Senator Bob Kerrey

Had nothing to do with where Obama was born. This was just Kerrey suggesting Obama was Muslim.

Even MSNBC Acknowledged That Birtherism Started With Clinton

This was nothing but Morning Joe saying she did but offering zero evidence to demonstrate it.

This is the earliest known mention of Obama not being born in America, from March 1st, 2008....

FR CONTEST: "Pin the Middle Name on the Obama"

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

391 posted on 3/1/2008, 4:47:59 AM by FARS

Last edited:

LOL

trumpbirther.PNG
LOLOL

No, it started with Hillary. Hasn’t been that long. Maybe you need some memory medication.

LOLOL

LOLOL

You cultists are truly insane. :cuckoo:

From your own link .....

Penn Strategy Memo

Had nothing to do with where Obama was born. This questioned his American values because lived in Indonesia as a child.

Obama’s Somali Garb

Had nothing to do with where Obama was born. This questioned if wearing such an outfit was divisive.

Doubled Down

Politico Finds the Truth

No, they didn't. They mention Hillary supporters sending an email in April, 2008, about Obama being born in Kenya ... that was a month after it appears on rightwingnut sites.

More Rumors Started by Clinton Staffers

Former Democrat Senator Bob Kerrey

Had nothing to do with where Obama was born. This was just Kerrey suggesting Obama was Muslim.

Even MSNBC Acknowledged That Birtherism Started With Clinton

This was nothing but Morning Joe saying she did but offering zero evidence to demonstrate it.

This is the earliest known mention of Obama not being born in America, from March 1st, 2008....

FR CONTEST: "Pin the Middle Name on the Obama"

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

391 posted on 3/1/2008, 4:47:59 AM by FARS
That’s a bunch of Monday morning propaganda.
It started with Hillary’s campaign in the primary. She distanced herself from it soon thereafter and then right wingers ran with it.
It started with Hillary. Get over it.

LOL

trumpbirther.PNG
LOLOL

Good catch. Actually it was Obama who first told his publisher that he was "born in Kenya"

Forum List

Back