Rachel Maddow Rejects Koch Brother's Attempt To Correct Her

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show.

"Maddow Rejects Koch's Call For Correction".

Rachel Maddow has incurred the wrath of the Koch Brother's for no other reason than telling the truth.

Ms. Maddow has been shall we say encouraged to amend her reporting on a story she did on the influence of the Koch Brother's and their Money in Conservative Causes.

"I do not play requests".

Just think, she told the truth and Koch Brothers got pissed.

Last edited:
Truth from a liberal?

Could mean either of two things:

1. She's off the reservation and will lose her ID chip/membership unit

2. The end of the world is nigh.

You're the poster boy for what is typical on this board, even though PoliticalChic tried to legitimize you through her pontification of conservatives. You just shoot from the "lip" and don't even watch the video. You are truly a low information....everything...as well as low info voter.

You're the poster boy for what is typical on this board, even though PoliticalChic tried to legitimize you through her pontification of conservatives. You just shoot from the "lip" and don't even watch the video. You are truly a low information....everything...as well as low info voter.[/B]

Thank you, but my superior point of view needed no additional testimony.

The Rachel Maddow Show on msnbc.

Rachel Maddow has incurred the wrath of the Koch Brother's for no other reason than telling the truth.

Ms. Maddow has been shall we say encouraged to amend her reporting on a story she did on the influence of the Koch Brother's and their Money in Conservative Causes.

That link goes to the MSNBC main page, so I found the link here:

Papers show Koch money behind economic study - Video on NBCNews.com

This is a good reminder to ALWAYS look at WHO is funding a "study". Money buys the "findings" that the buyer wants to hear.

Last edited:
You're the poster boy for what is typical on this board, even though PoliticalChic tried to legitimize you through her pontification of conservatives. You just shoot from the "lip" and don't even watch the video. You are truly a low information....everything...as well as low info voter.[/B]

Thank you, but my superior point of view needed no additional testimony.

Oh nooooo....my thanks to you for just repeating your insipid behavior and having nothing of relevance to say.....Typical and rampant on the right here.

The Rachel Maddow Show on msnbc.

Out of all the MSNBC hosts, she has the best research team. I like Chris Hayes now too but she rarely gets it wrong and when she does, she admits it and goes on. I'm sure she doesn't need the correction from Koch team dumbass at all.

Oh my far left propaganda from a far left zealot to placate to the far left Obama drones.

Top All-Time Donors, 1989-2012 | OpenSecrets

Sorry the 25 is dominated by unions and yet the far left stays silent.

Excuse me, but WTF are you talking about? Or rather, do you have message board Alzheimer's? It's not about campaign donations, numb-nutz.

Papers show Koch money behind economic study

Rachel Maddow shares details of a report showing Koch brothers funding behind an economic report flattering to conservative economic policies.

I see just like Henry 'Ho, you shoot from the lip, too. Don't bother yourself with the facts of the thread. Does that knee-jerk make your neck hurt, too?

Last edited:
Oh my far left propaganda from a far left zealot to placate to the far left Obama drones.

Excuse me, but WTF are you talking about? Or rather, do you have message board Alzheimer's? It's not about campaign donations, numb-nutz.

Rachel Maddow shares details of a report showing Koch brothers funding behind an economic report flattering to conservative economic policies.

Like I have been pointing out the far left will follow the far left programming without question or hesitation especially if it comes from a far left blog site or far left "news" channel.

Belief in your religion is evident, now break free of the far left matrix so you can see it.

I see just like Henry 'Ho, you shoot from the lip, too. Don't bother yourself with the facts of the thread. Does that knee-jerk make your neck hurt, too?

I don't know why they're so worried about what Rachel is saying anyway, they're always saying nobody listens to her. Must be an error in their initial theory regarding her viewers.

Oh nooooo....my thanks to you for just repeating your insipid behavior and having nothing of relevance to say.....Typical and rampant on the right here.

The neatest part about winding up liberals (beyond just watching their dance) is that it takes so little effort there is no risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!

You may be the most dishonest person to post on this message board.

Comment on the link below, intelligently, if you can; add remarks on how you would feel if this tactic was carried out by a liberal billionaire?

Of course you won't, which is more evidence that you're dishonest.

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/rachel-maddow/53908323/#53908323

Last edited:

The neatest part about winding up liberals (beyond just watching their dance) is that it takes so little effort there is no risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!

You may be the most dishonest person to post on this message board.

Comment on the link below, intelligently, if you can; add remarks on how you would feel if this tactic was carried out by a liberal billionaire?

Of course you won't, which is more evidence that you're dishonest.

Another far left Obama drone fires with it's propaganda bomb and shows it was a dud.

Like I have been pointing out the far left will follow the far left programming without question or hesitation especially if it comes from a far left blog site or far left "news" channel.

Belief in your religion is evident, now break free of the far left matrix so you can see it.

Duck and evade, deflect and dodge......Blah, blah, blah.....Please post your stats on a relevant thread. Or better yet, watch the video about how the Koch brothers paid for an economic study through Florida State University....or just STFU.

Here's someone besides a lesbian lefty talking about it: http://fcir.org/2012/02/01/university-students-recoil-at-koch-influence/

Feel better now?

Last edited:

Duck and evade, deflect and dodge......Blah, blah, blah.....Please post your stats on a relevant thread. Or better yet, watch the video about how the Koch brothers paid for an economic study through Florida State University....or just STFU.

And the far left shows that they will push and believe any propaganda that comes out of the DNC programmed networks.

They can not understand the farce as it would go against the programming.

Here's someone besides a lesbian lefty talking about it: http://fcir.org/2012/02/01/universit...och-influence/

Once again the far left shows their hatred in such comments and still will robotically post links without reading them.

The far left farces that they believe would be surprising if they had the capability of independent thought.

The link, linked to this interesting fact:

Politicians Admit In Court Destroying Redistricting Records *|*Florida Center for Investigative Reporting

And this:

Senator Asks Attorney General To Review Florida?s Move To Restrict Absentee Ballot Locations*|*Florida Center for Investigative Reporting

And voter suppression:

Florida?s Voting Troubles Vary By County, With Election Supervisors To Blame, Report Claims*|*Florida Center for Investigative Reporting

Forum List

Back