Rachel Maddow defeats OAN in lawsuit against her

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
A federal judge dismissed a lawsuit by far right outlet OAN against Rachel Maddow.
A Sputnik. reporter works for OAN and Maddow said OAN is Russian propaganda.
The judge said that's her opinion.
Makes sense.
Imagine if all the right wing nuts who make true kooky accusations against non-rightwing outlets were held responsible in court for their exaggerations?

Last edited:
I agree with the judges decision, though it's quite an offensive allegation.

As it were, Maddow is an alt-left, China First, communist sympathizer and whiner of the highest order. Like a great number of people, she's too indoctrinated to understand the world outside of her own little Bubble, and too intelligent and arrogant to figure it out. Intelligence isn't always an endearing quality, especially when not coupled with other vital skills.

In her case, the quality she lacks, for better or for worse; curiosity. She's not curious but would just apply reinforcement bias to confirm what she THINKS she already knows. I find it most insulting when it comes from those who have a persecution complex. I don't know if she has it or not, but, if she thinks she has been oppressed, she can rest assured she is not.

I recall a great exchange from Morgan Freeman when Don Lemon (a self persecuted person I would be willing to bet) asked him about racism in society, and he answered it very well in an interview on his show:

Don Lemon: Do you think race has anything to do with inequality?

Freeman: “Today?” No"...You and I, we’re proof.”

“Why would race have anything to do with it?” “Put your mind to what you want to do and go for that. It’s kind of like religion to me—it’s a good excuse for not getting there.”

Freemans best comment followed:. “Making [race] a bigger issue than it needs to be is the problem here.”

As the old saying goes, and it fits Maddow well: "she doesn't know what she doesn't know". So, she's one of those book smart people in Goodwill Hunting who can replicate what she read and was told at an overpaid, invitation only cocktail party. Unfortunately as in the movie, other sharp citizens kids are serving her french fries at the drive-thru window.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

As it were, Maddow is an alt-left, China First, communist sympathizer and whiner of the highest order. Like a great number of people, she's too indoctrinated to understand the world outside of her own little Bubble, and too intelligent and arrogant to figure it out. Intelligence isn't always an endearing quality, especially when not coupled with other vital skills.

In her case, the quality she lacks, for better or for worse; curiosity. She's not curious but would just apply reinforcement bias to confirm what she THINKS she already knows. I find it most insulting when it comes from those who have a persecution complex. I don't know if she has it or not, but, if she thinks she has been oppressed, she can rest assured she is not.

I recall a great exchange from Morgan Freeman when Don Lemon (a self persecuted person I would be willing to bet) asked him about racism in society, and he answered it very well in an interview on his show:

“Why would race have anything to do with it?” “Put your mind to what you want to do and go for that. It’s kind of like religion to me—it’s a good excuse for not getting there.”

Freemans best comment followed:. “Making [race] a bigger issue than it needs to be is the problem here.”

As the old saying goes, and it fits Maddow well: "she doesn't know what she doesn't know". So, she's one of those book smart people in Goodwill Hunting who can replicate what she read and was told at an overpaid, invitation only cocktail party. Unfortunately as in the movie, other sharp citizens kids are serving her french fries at the drive-thru window.

Thank you for your time.
That's Dr. Maddow.

A federal judge dismissed a lawsuit by far right outlet OAN against Rachel Maddow.
Makes sense.
Imagine if all the right wing nuts who make true kooky accusations against non-rightwing outlets were held responsible in court for their exaggerations?
Don't OAN employees also worked for state-operated Sputnik?

Madcow1.jpg

We have Russian propaganda networks operating in the United States they opened up one in Kansas, a radio station called Sputnik that is directly on Vladimir Putin‘s payroll and that was just a couple weeks ago.

We have Russian propaganda networks operating in the United States they opened up one in Kansas, a radio station called Sputnik that is directly on Vladimir Putin‘s payroll and that was just a couple weeks ago.
They're also in Washington DC. The skidmark won, the commies come.

Scott Walker with a KGB spy.

636673557556245453-Walker-Butina.jpg

Pepe La Pew with a KGB spy.

1590212259180.jpeg

Can you name these guys with the KGB spy?

1590212533436.jpeg

Commie and chain migrant

1590212640956.jpeg

Attachments

• 1590212721412.jpeg
    1590212721412.jpeg
    5.8 KB · Views: 89
  • 1590212748181.jpeg
    1590212748181.jpeg
    5.8 KB · Views: 93
Well give Madcow some credit, he did reveal Trump's tax returns.

Lol fcking priceless.

Oh wait, Trump DID pay taxes.

Stupid fck

But damn how much did it cost her lol
OAN has to pay her legal fees. Haha. Loser.
Link?
"In dismissing the case, Bashant paved the way for OAN to pay MSNBC and Maddow’s legal fees" (cons here are so embarrassed they now pretend it was all about legal fees, LOL).

But damn how much did it cost her lol
OAN has to pay her legal fees. Haha. Loser.
Link?
"In dismissing the case, Bashant paved the way for OAN to pay MSNBC and Maddow’s legal fees" (cons here are so embarrassed they now pretend it was all about legal fees, LOL).
a federal judge agreed and on Friday ruled a statement Maddow made during a broadcast was opinion.
OPINON SHOW HAHA HAHHA

And paved the way is not paying legal fees it means they can go to court.. and this will be appealed.. anything half truths?

Makes sense.
Crooked judge. This is why we're gonna have a war.

Thank you for your time.
It's not an allegation or an opinion, it's an obvious tRuth.

Makes sense.
Crooked judge. This is why we're gonna have a war.
Lol, no. We aren't.

They're also in Washington DC. The skidmark won, the commies come.

Scott Walker with a KGB spy.

636673557556245453-Walker-Butina.jpg

Pepe La Pew with a KGB spy.

View attachment 339801

Can you name these guys with the KGB spy?

View attachment 339802

Commie and chain migrant

View attachment 339803
Fake news.

Forum List

Back