Rachel Levine to be sworn in Today (10-19-21) as first trans 4 star admiral

BETTER LINK WITH PHOTO:

we are the damn laughing stock of the world.

I had a NCOIC at Langley AFB who was a real dick. He really pissed off everyone who worked under him. One day i went into his office for a piece of advice, and said, Otis (Andrews was his last name) "i think you should know that if war ever breaks out, you might want to keep an eye out in front of you and behind you". I then walked out of the room.

1634671795821.png

IMG_1824.jpg

......Levine Is More Of A REAR Admiral.

"The Biden Administration on Tuesday announced Rachel Levine, an openly transgender health official (biological male), was sworn in as the first female four-star admiral in public health corps.

Meanwhile, China is expanding its nuclear missile silo field and just launched a new hypersonic nuclear-capable missile that circled the entire globe at low-orbit."

Levine, Former Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health, is the 'it' that killed more elderly Americans than Cuomo did by packing COVID-19-infected patients in nursing homes, as well....and Biden appointed 'it' as an American pediatrician and four-star admiral in the United States Public Health Service Commissioned Corps, who has been the United States assistant secretary for health since March 26, 2021.

Just like with Biden, fuck up and move up. Kill thousands of American citizens and be appointed Biden's REAR Admiral 2nd in command of US HEALTH services.

1634672492324.png

BETTER LINK WITH PHOTO:

In this photo, Admiral Levine looks very different from the other photos of her, in which she has long hair and looks like a man in drag.

In the photo above, she appears to be a man if people did not know about her change in gender.

In my opinion, transgender people will remain a very small minority.

If making her an admiral will help cut down on the violence committed against transgender people by some supposedly straight people, then making her an admiral is a small price to pay.

BETTER LINK WITH PHOTO:

Neither the Chinese nor the Russians tolerate this Satanic shit. You can bet all our asses those two nations are indeed laughing their asses off at our descent into Fantasy Land. What a fucking farce on high. On high I tell you . . .

Here's a related item.

God have mercy . . . send the FLOODS . . . again. Also, and by the way, thank God my grandfather, a paratrooper who served in the Army during World War Two, is no longer alive to see what has become of our beloved military. My pinky toe could break the bones of these modern recruits. Back in the early 90's me and some of the guys from Charlie company would get smashed on Sunday nights. Monday mornings were battalion run days. Sometimes the LTC would run us five or six miles, other times he'd try to smoke us with twelve or fifteen mile runs. We'd fall out to the back of the battalion formation, puke our guts out, have a smoke (while still running), and then Charlie Mike as if it was nothing. Fuck these modern ferry troopers.

BETTER LINK WITH PHOTO:

I always get confused by these freaks

Is this thing a man pretending to be a woman or a woman trying to be a man?

BETTER LINK WITH PHOTO:

No pal, You bigots are the laughing stock of the whole fucking universe. Get the fuck over it. This is a capable and talented person who happens to be transgender. Her gender identity does not define her. But your bigotry defines you, Grow the fuck up!

God have mercy . . . send the FLOODS . . . again. Also, and by the way, thank God my grandfather, a paratrooper who served in the Army during World War Two, is no longer alive to see what has become of our beloved military. My pinky toe could break the bones of these modern recruits. Back in the early 90's me and some of the guys from Charlie company would get smashed on Sunday nights. Monday mornings were battalion run days. Sometimes the LTC would run us five or six miles, other times he'd try to smoke us with twelve or fifteen mile runs. We'd fall out to the back of the battalion formation, puke our guts out, have a smoke (while still running), and then Charlie Mike as if it was nothing. Fuck these modern ferry troopers.
So??

BETTER LINK WITH PHOTO:

Meanwhile Faux Xiden has California causing massive shortages, inflation, and empty shelves all over the country. And this is what he focuses on?

oh yes the gender idiocy does define her/him/it. This is mental illness guys. If you can't see it then you have a touch of mental illness yourselves. NO ONE is going after these nutcases and maybe that is the problem. They should NOT be in positions of power. HOW STUPID IS THAT!!!

oh yes the gender idiocy does define her/him/it. This is mental illness guys. If you can't see it then you have a touch of mental illness yourselves. NO ONE is going after these nutcases and maybe that is the problem. They should NOT be in positions of power. HOW STUPID IS THAT!!!
Get the fuck over it. You are talking about a capable professional. I am willing to bet that SHE has done more in HER life and for HER country than you ever will or could do.

Forum List

Back