Rachael Maddow reacts to pics of endangered fox

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Of course, I love Rachael Maddow. She's smart, cute as a bug's ear and makes the RW heads explode.

But this is about the photo taken in Yosemite Park of the highly endangered fox. There are only 50 individuals left. Even if you hate Maddow, watch the short video to see how beautiful this fox is.

Maddow expresses joy watching fox MSNBC

:)

You'd probably get no reaction from her with this picture.

but an animal now. OMG omg omg omg omg

who watches her anyway? from their ratings only a couple people do and luds is one...:badgrin:

can't stand her myself

Well I like her, even tho she is a lesbian, and I do not know her opinion on abortion, but I can't believe woman are not more worried about VD's, HIV and Cervical CA, and are not using protection, then abortions would not be an issue except for medical reasons.

Those on Fox are more like blood hounds. :badgrin:

A few months ago while on the way to work I ran over a fox. I was only doing 45 when I crested this slight hill and there he was, right in the middle of the road crossing from right to left. He turned his his head to look right as I hit the brakes and my headlights were the last thing he ever saw.

Maybe Maddow's claim to fame is that she makes low information lefties think "RW brains explode" when in fact nobody gives a damn what Maddow is up to either in the RW or the LW.

I kinda like Maddow. I rarely agree with the woman and I find that she can be pretty smug and snarky, but like so few political pundits these days, she actually seems to be honest and consistent in her opinions, not just a blind-faith party-line towing robot. For that, I can forgive smug.

I kinda like Maddow. I rarely agree with the woman and I find that she can be pretty smug and snarky, but like so few political pundits these days, she actually seems to be honest and consistent in her opinions, not just a blind-faith party-line towing robot. For that, I can forgive smug.
You're obviously easily pleased...

Maddcow is nothing more than a partisan shit stirrer for the Democrat party. I don't need someone to blow smoke up my ass about either party. I can think for myself. they'd have to pay me to listen to her...And then watch her freak over some fox. for crying out loud

Foxes are awesome. We have a group on our property that we protect from the coyotes.

You almost gotta laugh that an idiot like Rachael Maddow is supported by the left just because the low information left assumes that she "makes RW heads explode". What a sad freaking claim to fame since most of the RW don't give two shits what Maddow says.

Foxes are awesome. We have a group on our property that we protect from the coyotes.
What about the awesome coyotes?

We love coyotes too, but they eat the foxes right up, so we have an area that is difficult for the coyotes to get into where the foxes can eat and sleep in peace, but still get out to hunt.

Of course, I love Rachael Maddow. She's smart, cute as a bug's ear and makes the RW heads explode.

But this is about the photo taken in Yosemite Park of the highly endangered fox. There are only 50 individuals left. Even if you hate Maddow, watch the short video to see how beautiful this fox is.

Maddow expresses joy watching fox MSNBC

:)

I did. That beautiful fox looks exactly like the beautiful fox that lives in the woods behind my house. I couldn't begin to tell them apart.

Maybe Maddow's claim to fame is that she makes low information lefties think "RW brains explode" when in fact nobody gives a damn what Maddow is up to either in the RW or the LW.
Hey that is not fair. There are a couple of fabulous people in San Francisco who watch her.

You'd probably get no reaction from her with this picture.

but an animal now. OMG omg omg omg omg

who watches her anyway? from their ratings only a couple people do and luds is one...:badgrin:

can't stand her myself

Eveyone on the left loves the Rachel Maddow,Al Sharpton,Fat head Ed Schultz....
Yet no one watches those shows.
If this was the real world and not cable all those shows would have been cancelled due to the
fact no one gave two shits about them....

But they are subsidized by the parent company NBC....
Only to provide the function of being a branch of the communications dept in the WH...

You almost gotta laugh that an idiot like Rachael Maddow is supported by the left just because the low information left assumes that she "makes RW heads explode". What a sad freaking claim to fame since most of the RW don't give two shits what Maddow says.

At least she's not so low on information that she reports about Europe's "No Go Zones"

New Topics

Forum List

Back