race to the bottom..

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
race baiting has become a political art form...

I've been meaning to post a thread on this very subject

there are a lot of mixed signals out there the n-double-acp.. colored okay to say

Hollywood employees by the way they look a religion that race
As a musician I can say one of the most egregious examples of race-baiting and I don't know who the talent was a rap star invited a girl up to sing one of his songs
went through the lyrics ******.. this and that
and I think she started singing the words to his song and when she came to ****** he stopped the song and said no no no you can't do that...

He was like Obama doing the wave with the butcher Castro at a baseball game in Cuba,

The Democratic campaign media has used Race So extraordinary well that I don't think they're going to be able to find their way back from it you're going to have to explain sometime about their comments..

If we can have some sort of standard it's okay for everybody it would be helpful in the future.. Al Sharpton is truly the bottom feeder when it comes to this subject... tawanna. Etc...

Watch just about every sitcom has been credible racism...

Hollywood denies...
If you don't vote for me then you ain't black...

Does anyone else find that politically horrifying

there are a lot of mixed signals out there the n-double-acp.. colored okay to say

As a musician I can say one of the most egregious examples of race-baiting and I don't know who the talent was a rap star invited a girl up to sing one of his songs
and I think she started singing the words to his song and when she came to ****** he stopped the song and said no no no you can't do that...

He was like Obama doing the wave with the butcher Castro at a baseball game in Cuba,

The Democratic campaign media has used Race So extraordinary well that I don't think they're going to be able to find their way back from it you're going to have to explain sometime about their comments..

If we can have some sort of standard it's okay for everybody it would be helpful in the future.. Al Sharpton is truly the bottom feeder when it comes to this subject... tawanna. Etc...

Hollywood denies...

Research the band, NWA. Find out what NWA stands for. Hint: the last two words are With Attitude.

Hollywood denies...

Democrats are using race as a way to install fascism.
If you get in their way.....all they have to do is dig into your past or your social media posts and they can always find something they can use against you.
They install a two-tiered economic and justice system where those who go along with them get a break and those who don't are crushed.

• Banned
If you get in their way.....all they have to do is dig into your past or your social media posts and they can always find something they can use against you.
They install a two-tiered economic and justice system where those who go along with them get a break and those who don't are crushed.

For a long time google has been aiding and abetting the Democratic Party the way they cover the first few pages of Any Given subject like Wikipedia like national public TV and radio the only problem with the view is that PBS's become just like them

I think people have yet to feel the real impact of fake news..

This country was bought and paid for by Honest journalism I'm pretty sure that Ben Franklin wouldn't be too happy right now

For a long time google has been aiding and abetting the Democratic Party the way they cover the first few pages of Any Given subject like Wikipedia like national public TV and radio the only problem with the view is that PBS's become just like them

I think people have yet to feel the real impact of fake news..

This country was bought and paid for by Honest journalism I'm pretty sure that Ben Franklin wouldn't be too happy right now
The same garbage happened about a hundred years ago when the publishing robber barons were battling it out. WR Hearst and Pulitzer were in the middle of it. It was the age of "muck rakers," "yellow journalism" and Joseph Pulitzer and RF Outcault's Yellow Kid. Thankfully, saner minds prevailed and some semblance of objective journalism returned. We have seen the same thing happen with tech and journalism again. Only time will tell if we ever have media that is trustworthy to ANY degree again.

Thank you. I normally do not watch him but this was well worth watching. More videos and such need to go out showing exactly like he did on what they are doing and long term plans are for all the people that survive the 'great plandemic slaughter'.

• Banned
The same garbage happened about a hundred years ago when the publishing robber barons were battling it out. WR Hearst and Pulitzer were in the middle of it. It was the age of "muck rakers," "yellow journalism" and Joseph Pulitzer and RF Outcault's Yellow Kid. Thankfully, saner minds prevailed and some semblance of objective journalism returned. We have seen the same thing happen with tech and journalism again. Only time will tell if we ever have media that is trustworthy to ANY degree again.
Great history, thanks..
Journalist journalist today try to all outcry one
another attention

desperation to be noticed

I think at some point some young journalist are going to tell the news,

just to be different,

once the chokehold of Democrats is broken,

Is when journalism things will begin to change,

it's really no further place to go to the bottom... only up

Once journalism breaks its Chokehold from democrats, or the other way around..

Having people so easily drink it up it's the Hallmark of a cult..

The cult of racebating...

Last edited:
  • Banned
Thank you. I normally do not watch him but this was well worth watching. More videos and such need to go out showing exactly like he did on what they are doing and long term plans are for all the people that survive the 'great plandemic slaughter'.
Brave new world again..

Forum List

Back