Zone1 Race Relations and School Discipline

It is beyond indecent that American children have policemen watching over them and giving them charges which last for life for the tiniest of school offenses which the teachers should be dealing with and research showed that the police were indeed racist when dealing with these trivial matters which have been blown out of all proportion to something which follows the kid round their whole life rather than being a 1 hour detention.
The three categories on which there was the least difference were: Escape/attempted escape, sexual violations, theft. Racial discrepancies were close to zero for the more objective categories, the ones that required harder evidence.[/quote]
op link

Thumbs down to American care of children.

Alexa, you are absolutely clueless.

I wish you could be made to spend a school year in one of our middle schools with a student body that is 50 percent black.

You would never again have such incredibly naive thoughts again. You would almost certainly be changed for life by the horrible behavior you would see the black students engage in.

These are not innocent little angels. Most are from fatherless homes and seem never to have been taught right from wrong, to respect others, or even how to behave like a civilized human being. Many of these kids act like fucking animals.

All of my school years were spent in such schools. Black students caused 90 percent of all problems. Gang fights sometimes filled a square block.

Gangs of blacks jumping on single students in the hallways after lunch happened nearly every day. Rarely did blacks fight fair. Several blacks would jump one student.

If you think teachers can reason with these savages, you're fucking nuts.

You should post about topics you know something about, and have personally experienced. I assure you, on this topic you're pulling idiotic shit out of your ass.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
I apologize for the error in my earlier post, #23.

I wrote my reply on my phone and when I edited the post I mistakenly included part of alexa's message at the top of my response. When I saw the mistake, later, it was too late to correct my error.

My message is supposed to begin with the line:
"Alexa, you are absolutely clueless"

I'm sorry for making that post so difficult to read.

That appears to be the attitude which led to the black children being more often arrested for minor misdemeanours for which there was no possibility of evidence.

Having to grow up knowing that many people see you like that is no doubt one of the reasons which holds black kids back. If children are behaving badly consistently then the chances are that they are dealing with some trauma. Dealing with that will sort it out.
What about the trauma they cause us with their crimes?

Black children are held back by their low IQ averages and their lack of self discipline. It is difficult to get many of them to sit down, shut up, and obey their teachers.

The three categories on which there was the least difference were: Escape/attempted escape, sexual violations, theft. Racial discrepancies were close to zero for the more objective categories, the ones that required harder evidence.
op ....

You should post about topics you know something about, and have personally experienced. ...
[/QUOTE]
Take your own advice.

Forum List

Back